Lahore suicide explosion kills at least 22

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Just Google for Pakistani citizens celebrating on the streets when Mumbai attacks were going on.

It is the majority that influences opinion. There are always exceptions. But they do not affect the trend.

I agree with your point of not calling them as pigs. Only because it's an insult to pigs.
Ok now show me that Baluchs are celebrating. KPK guys are celebrating. They are majority Napak Punjabis. Baluchs, KPK people and karachi based MQM always say thet they are slave of Porki punjabis and wants independence from Porkistan but our lame government has no guts to support them. So I will not make a sweeping statement but I will confine my anger to those low life Punjabi elite which follows the doctrine of Gazwa e Hind and and anti India. I will not hate everybody simply because they are pakistani though they are pro India.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Which Tarek Fatah? this one, who is calling for the splintering of India in this video?

Quite a hero you've chosen.
I am unable to see video but this may be a decorated version floated by ant India lobby. He was asked the same question on BBC. He told that show him the full video on propaganda video made out of parts cut out of his over 2 hour video. It may be same as modi saying that GST will never succeed in a video.However he said that unless you put in place a complete electronic system in place, GST will never succeed. They cut that part and made 1 minute clip saying that GST will never succeed. If yours is a full video, I shall see in evening and comment.

gekko

I am unable to see video but this may be a decorated version floated by ant India lobby. He was asked the same question on BBC. He told that show him the full video on propaganda video made out of parts cut out of his over 2 hour video. It may be same as modi saying that GST will never succeed in a video.However he said that unless you put in place a complete electronic system in place, GST will never succeed. They cut that part and made 1 minute clip saying that GST will never succeed. If yours is a full video, I shall see in evening and comment.
There is no cutting and pasting here, it's a full video where is says the same thing 3 times without equivocation. He says that all the states in India represent distinct ethnic nations and they must become independent countries. If you can come up with an excuse to defend the video even before watching it...

Krusty

Country flag
Ok now show me that Baluchs are celebrating. KPK guys are celebrating. They are majority Napak Punjabis. Baluchs, KPK people and karachi based MQM always say thet they are slave of Porki punjabis and wants independence from Porkistan but our lame government has no guts to support them. So I will not make a sweeping statement but I will confine my anger to those low life Punjabi elite which follows the doctrine of Gazwa e Hind and and anti India. I will not hate everybody simply because they are pakistani though they are pro India.
Learn from Bangladesh. Bengali musalman were once upon a time slaves of the very same Pakjabis.... and we went out of our way, sacrificed our soldiers to help them. Once Sheikh Hasina is out, the once slaves state will be another pakjab.

Last edited:

gekko

Learn from Bangladesh. Bengali musalman were once upon a time slaves of the very same Pakjabis.... and we went out of our way, sacrificed our soldiers to help them. Once Sheikh Hasina is out, the once slaves will be another pakjab.
This is symptomatic of how Hindus as a group think and behave in a cyclic manner. There's a propensity to forget the lessons of the past and repeat them again and again as the civilization goes through cyclic upswings and downswings. That is why the Gita says "yada yada hee dharmasya..." (every time dharma deteriorates..) so they already know that Hindus will always keep forgetting to fight for dharma and someone will have to keep reminding them to fight.

Even after the Mahabharat war is over, there is a parva where our nigga Arjuna is sitting in his chamber, all worried, and Krishna comes in and inquires what happened, he says "all the lessons you gave me during the war, I forgot all of them, can you tell it again.." and Krishna smiles after hearing that. Arjuna is stunned at Krishna's lack of disillusionment over his best student forgetting all his lessons, but Krishna knows what's up. In every yuga, this story repeats itself, every time there is loss of dharma, every time there is a war, and every time a reluctant and confused Arjuna has to be provoked to fight the war, and in every yuga he forgets his lessons.

Same is the case with Hindus.

Hindu kingdoms were always warring among themselves, before Chanakya united them against the Greek ****. We won that war, and then went back to our old ways and the situation deteriorated again. Again some other Hindu leader came and established dharma, again some Jaichand messed it up, again someone else had to restore it. This keeps happening because Hindu sheeple keep forgetting their lessons.

All the lessons learnt by the defeat of Rajputs were later employed by the Vijaynagar empire and Maratha empire. All the Bollywood style righteousness of Rajputs was thrown out of the window, and Hindus realized that morality is only relative and that you only need to match your morality with reference to your enemy. If the enemy himself is treacherous and does not believe in your version of morality, you're not bound to abide by high standards of conduct.

In its entire history, India has been united only four times (Maurya, Akbar, British Empire and the current republic of India), two out of those four times we were united under a foreign master. How shameful is that. The invading Muslims boiled Sikh Gurus in hot water, harassed the masses, hacked our leaders to pieces, took so many Hindu women as sex slaves that the rates for prostitutes fell by 90% in the international slave market. That was the scale of destruction we face whenever we are out of power. And whenever 2-3 supposed 'innocents' die in a random bomb blast in Pakistan, people like Hari come out of the wood works to shed tears for them. Does it even compare in scale to the horrors we will face as a civilization if the battle is lost AGAIN? The Pakis themselves have forgotten the Lahore blast and moved on, but our nigga Hari's heart bleeds for the loss of innocent lives.

After so much efforts, blood, sweat and tears we are seeing something that faintly resembles Hindu unity and then some Dhindu comes along and tries to guilt trap us from taking resolute steps for fear of collateral. Collateral on whose side? enemy's side? why is that our problem? the enemy should have accounted for his collateral before picking a fight with us.

Last edited:

Science Singh

Country flag
After so much efforts, blood, sweat and tears we are seeing something that faintly resembles Hindu unity and then some Dhindu comes along and tries to guilt trap us from taking resolute steps for fear of collateral. Collateral on whose side? enemy's side? why is that our problem? the enemy should have accounted for his collateral before picking a fight with us.
Islam/muslims as a group check their liberals by killing them , china does that by imprisonment censorship killing etc, Hindus are brainwashed to hug wolves because lefty cunts funded from our enemies are in charge of brainwashing agencies in india like bollywood academia media etc,

Many times i hate democracy because of this, India needs bit of authoritarianism to cleanse this filth by whatever means necessary just like china did during mao. Unless there are severe consequences for this lefty/dhindu behaviour they will do it. Hindus should be twice ruthless against ruthless enemies just like israel.

I don't see any other soft way of solving this problem.

gekko

Islam/muslims as a group check their liberals by killing them , china does that by imprisonment censorship killing etc, Hindus are brainwashed to hug wolves because lefty cunts funded from our enemies are in charge of brainwashing agencies in india like bollywood academia media etc,

Many times i hate democracy because of this, India needs bit of authoritarianism to cleanse this filth by whatever means necessary just like china did during mao. Unless there are severe consequences for this lefty/dhindu behaviour they will do it. Hindus should be twice ruthless against ruthless enemies just like israel.

I don't see any other soft way of solving this problem.
Agreed, but this can be done without killing people. Just change the syllabus and wait for 10 years. The first crop of kids passing out from their 10th grade will be good quality, nationalist Indians.

A visible example of this is when Vajpayee was in power in the early 2000's they had changed the syllabus and included stories of 1962 war, etc. The students who passed out of that batch were the first time voters which resulted in the election results swinging in the direction of Modi in 2014.

Once we change the syllabus now, we will reap the rewards 10-15 years later. This is a wider problem with Hindus where Democracy is just a scapegoat. Earlier, grandmas used to sit the kids on their lap and tell Mahabharata stories, now a days cool dood grannies are themselves busy watching Filmfare awards on YouTube. Humare loog hee chu hain, isme Democracy kya kar sakta hai?

Even GD Bakshi is frustrated about the lack of Veer Bhaw Sadhna among Hindus :

It is the oral tradition of Hindus which preserved our civilizational values. If grannies stop telling those tales, then the thread stops.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Agreed, but this can be done without killing people. Just change the syllabus and wait for 10 years. The first crop of kids passing out from their 10th grade will be good quality, nationalist Indians.

A visible example of this is when Vajpayee was in power in the early 2000's they had changed the syllabus and included stories of 1962 war, etc. The students who passed out of that batch were the first time voters which resulted in the election results swinging in the direction of Modi in 2014.

Once we change the syllabus now, we will reap the rewards 10-15 years later. This is a wider problem with Hindus where Democracy is just a scapegoat. Earlier, grandmas used to sit the kids on their lap and tell Mahabharata stories, now a days cool dood grannies are themselves busy watching Filmfare awards on YouTube. Humare loog hee chu hain, isme Democracy kya kar sakta hai?

Even GD Bakshi is frustrated about the lack of Veer Bhaw Sadhna among Hindus :

It is the oral tradition of Hindus which preserved our civilizational values. If grannies stop telling those tales, then the thread stops.
Agreed. The very reason why pakistan is today a terrorist factory is because of the syllabus & constitution change by Zia-Ul-Haq.

I remember even now when I was in school, we were being taught that India's progress and development in the last 50 to 60 years is unmatchable even by the europeans. We all felt proud about that. Its only when I grew up and started reading other sources did I realise that it was a big fat lie peddled by congis influence in text books.

However, just changing school syllabus is not going to help until we stop wahabi funding and extremist teachings of madarsas.

mayfair

In its entire history, India has been united only four times (Maurya, Akbar, British Empire and the current republic of India), two out of those four times we were united under a foreign master.
Actually under Mughals India was never "United". Mughal sovereignty never extended deep South even during the time of Aurangzeb. He died trying to extend it beyond Maharshtra.

The British admin was different since the princely India was completely loyal and accepted the overlordship of the British.

gekko

Actually under Mughals India was never "United". Mughal sovereignty never extended deep South even during the time of Aurangzeb. He died trying to extend it beyond Maharshtra.

The British admin was different since the princely India was completely loyal and accepted the overlordship of the British.
Bhawnaon ko samjho.

Mughals had the rest of India above the Deccan, but they also had mutual non-aggression pacts with kings of the south. What I meant to say was that the India, as we currently know it, was pacified on very few occasions, and the present pacification is one such rare occasion. Many people take that for granted and assume that nothing bad will happen henceforth. There is no sense of urgency to change the status quo and dismantle our enemies swiftly.

Israel did that so well. They ruined all Muslim nations in their vicinity in the last 40 years. Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Egypt, all of them have been gripped by one or the other kind of turmoil, whereas we have not been able to bring about any major status quo change vis a vis Pakistan. On top of that people cry when Paki civilians get killed. o_O

thethinker

Country flag
Food for thought :

Assume India-Pak roles were reversed with Pakistan 6 times bigger than India with comparatively huge GDP and military.

If that were the case, would there by anything left of India at all?

sthf

Country flag
Food for thought :

Assume India-Pak roles were reversed with Pakistan 6 times bigger than India with comparatively huge GDP and military.

Nope, 1971 East Pakistan would have had been a 3 minute trailer of a 3 hour long horror movie/Holocaust documentary.

Gazwa e Hind on industrial scale

Last edited:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Food for thought :

You are the thinker. You know the answer very well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mayfair

Bhawnaon ko samjho.
On that note, that reminds me of a timeline I once saw on someone's FB.

This was circa the intolerance debate, one person was ranting- Hindu Rashtra waale Nepal jaao, Sharia waale Pakistan jaao (Those who wish for a Hindu rashtra, go to Nepal, those who wish for Islamic state go to Pakistan).

Someone responded- Constitutionally, Nepal is a secular republic.

Pat came the reply- Arre yaar, bhavnaaon ko samjho (Understand the sentiments behind the utterances)

It's an interesting phrase that Bhavnaaon ko samjho, covers all manners of sins doesn't it?

thethinker

Country flag
You are the thinker. You know the answer very well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Meh, this was for Aman Ki Asha folks.

The belief that we should be peaceful with Pak and if we reciprocate, no harm will come to us and result in peace between both nations is a dangerous myth peddled by vested interests.

Those who sell this are way more dangerous than the simple minded jehadi Abduls. Do note that such viewpoints flood media channels whenever the other side is hit hard and shaming India for not being peaceful.

mayfair

These folks will continue to peddle snake oil because
1. They are very well paid to peddle snake oil..this is their prime motivation..see Ghulam Nabi Fai episode as an example

2. They have rainy day funds stashed away overseas and will scoot at the first sign of trouble and then continue to peddle their snake oil there..examples include people like Kuldip Nayar, Mani Shankar Aiyyar's father, Rajendra Sachar's father, Jyoti Basu and other "secular intellectuals" who came over from West and East Pakistan after their lives were threatened. After coming here they continued to blame those who sheltered them rather than those who inflicted misery

3. They will quickly convert and join their new overlords in tormenting the subjugated..examples include the likes of Iqbal, Djinnah, Napaki jarnail and RAPE with family names like Bajwa, Sethi, Chaudhary, Chauhan, Rajput or KMs with family names like Dar, Butt, Bhatt, Pandit etc.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
This is symptomatic of how Hindus as a group think and behave in a cyclic manner. There's a propensity to forget the lessons of the past and repeat them again and again as the civilization goes through cyclic upswings and downswings. That is why the Gita says "yada yada hee dharmasya..." (every time dharma deteriorates..) so they already know that Hindus will always keep forgetting to fight for dharma and someone will have to keep reminding them to fight.

Even after the Mahabharat war is over, there is a parva where our nigga Arjuna is sitting in his chamber, all worried, and Krishna comes in and inquires what happened, he says "all the lessons you gave me during the war, I forgot all of them, can you tell it again.." and Krishna smiles after hearing that. Arjuna is stunned at Krishna's lack of disillusionment over his best student forgetting all his lessons, but Krishna knows what's up. In every yuga, this story repeats itself, every time there is loss of dharma, every time there is a war, and every time a reluctant and confused Arjuna has to be provoked to fight the war, and in every yuga he forgets his lessons.

Same is the case with Hindus.

Hindu kingdoms were always warring among themselves, before Chanakya united them against the Greek ****. We won that war, and then went back to our old ways and the situation deteriorated again. Again some other Hindu leader came and established dharma, again some Jaichand messed it up, again someone else had to restore it. This keeps happening because Hindu sheeple keep forgetting their lessons.

All the lessons learnt by the defeat of Rajputs were later employed by the Vijaynagar empire and Maratha empire. All the Bollywood style righteousness of Rajputs was thrown out of the window, and Hindus realized that morality is only relative and that you only need to match your morality with reference to your enemy. If the enemy himself is treacherous and does not believe in your version of morality, you're not bound to abide by high standards of conduct.

In its entire history, India has been united only four times (Maurya, Akbar, British Empire and the current republic of India), two out of those four times we were united under a foreign master. How shameful is that. The invading Muslims boiled Sikh Gurus in hot water, harassed the masses, hacked our leaders to pieces, took so many Hindu women as sex slaves that the rates for prostitutes fell by 90% in the international slave market. That was the scale of destruction we face whenever we are out of power. And whenever 2-3 supposed 'innocents' die in a random bomb blast in Pakistan, people like Hari come out of the wood works to shed tears for them. Does it even compare in scale to the horrors we will face as a civilization if the battle is lost AGAIN? The Pakis themselves have forgotten the Lahore blast and moved on, but our nigga Hari's heart bleeds for the loss of innocent lives.

Hindus develop amnesia whenever they are well fed.

there is a saying in Bikaner - "चार चौर चौरासी बणिया; बणिया क्या करे, अकेला पड़ गया।"

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles