Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
The electicity is sold below the cost, that is reason for losses, don't blame others for own problems
That is because of the bald [edited] MK(who you seem to worship) who did not raise the tarriff even once during his tenure and gave away lots of free electricity.... JJ is not responsible for this.... So top blaming her already...???? And it was her who is now bold enough to raise the tariff again....

[MOD Edit: For the second time, watch your words. Repeated violations will invite infraction.]

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
This is the same question running on everyone's mind. Add to it" how did the Chruch manage to prepare and support so many people in such a short time?"
Notice the word CHURCH people.... Again TN is not as simple as you all think.:namaste::namaste:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
They used illegal means (money), only if government could have applied proper pressure to sort out the issue, this could not have been mothballed in such big level
Exactly..... Which was the duty of Central govt....!!!!!!!!! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
[MOD Edit: For the second time, watch your words. Repeated violations will invite infraction.]
Now was i abusing any one here???? Why am i being warned now???? Where have i insulted someone personally???

Back to topic.... You think you can just edit out the protesters there to control it????? As we say again, its not possible as per our whims and wishes.......

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Seems like Church authorities as well as NGOs were in on the Kudankulam agitation.
For far too long, politicians in Tamil Nadu have been wary of speaking out against the activities of church groups in the State for fear of losing out on a well-entrenched voter base. To the extent that the church's encroachment in the arena of the politics of nuclear energy has compelled even Manmohan Singh to speak out, it opens up the space for a broader investigation of the church's activities in southern Tamil Nadu (and indeed elsewhere in India).

So why is it so hard for you all to understand our stand.... Does it take a rocket science to figure out that Had JJ had operated in her Usual style, she would have precipitated the agitation and would have turned it into a communal issue... But if Online dignity is so important, then ok have it your way... JJ should have magically cut/pasted the protesters to control it....:facepalm::facepalm:

Last edited:

pmaitra

Now was i abusing any one here???? Why am i being warned now???? Where have i insulted someone personally???

Back to topic.... You think you can just edit out the protesters there to control it????? As we say again, its not possible as per our whims and wishes.......
  1. Yes, you were using abusive language.
  2. If you use abusive language, they will be edited out.
  3. Read the forum rules.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Please don't get carried away. Also, it is NOT OK to call an entire ethnic group names. Please maintain civility!
But Thats my ethinic group i am calling and it is true too if you look at the History...:thumb::thumb:

I am a Tamilian too, That too a Honest one( not like that fake Vijayakanth or that bald ****** MK)....

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
  1. Yes, you were using abusive language.
  2. If you use abusive language, they will be edited out.
  3. Read the forum rules.
Ok no abusive lang... Done deal; but whats worng in calling my people idiots if they behave so...???? Now am i supposed to give respect to that thug udayakumar and pmane too????

pmaitra

Ok no abusive lang... Done deal; but whats worng in calling my people idiots if they behave so...???? Now am i supposed to give respect to that thug udayakumar and pmane too????
Thank you!

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Thank you!
I am not being racist here... Just calling idiots as idiots(you should ask them why they voted out JJ in 2006 and also why voted her in in 2001-which turned out to be good actually but thats for another debate)........ Now, You dint answer my question, should i respect that antinational/ selfish b******/corrupt thug UDAYAKUMAR too... I cant call him an Idiot???? how is that different from that???

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
That is because of the bald [edited] MK(who you seem to worship) who did not raise the tarriff even once during his tenure and gave away lots of free electricity.... JJ is not responsible for this.... So top blaming her already...???? And it was her who is now bold enough to raise the tariff again....

It is still TN's problem right.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
So why is it so hard for you all to understand our stand.... Does it take a rocket science to figure out that Had JJ had operated in her Usual style, she would have precipitated the agitation and would have turned it into a communal issue... But if Online dignity is so important, then ok have it your way... JJ should have magically cut/pasted the protesters to control it....:facepalm::facepalm:
The JJ worshipers are at it again, it is her inept handling of the issue which has cost so much of losses and still no end in sight

SPIEZ

Country flag
See electricity prices were given at a subsidy which is decided in turn by the central government, this is done so that the demand meets supply, I still believe the cost of electricity is higher than it is other states. BTW TN contributes postively to the GDP, unlike places where power is stolen. Power is a national problem, not a state problem. Power developed in TN is transmitted to Karnataka, so it should have been TN issue back than ?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
It is still TN's problem right.
its our problem alright, i am saying JJ is much better than that baldy MK. You should see what his reaction would be in this kind of situation! As SPIEZ said, he would have created even bigger mess of the protests. He would never have cracked down on the protesters(note the communal card in play here, and also note that he is just like CONgis in TN politics, THE RESERVATION non sense for religion was first proposed by him)... So i am saying, i wont blame JJ. I am not saying it is the best from the public good point of view, but from a democratic point of view

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
And state government has no duty towards law and order?
does state govt have the power to cancel the licenses of the foreign NGOs???

And how exactly is peaceful protestation against something become a law and order problem? There was no order problem in the first place! They dint involve in any of the property destroying activities(smart on their part). If they had done that, then you can claim state govt dint act!

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
The JJ worshipers are at it again, it is her inept handling of the issue which has cost so much of losses and still no end in sight
i just explained why handling the issue in your proposed style would have caused more problems than solving it! Believe me, it is true. No media in my state welcomed the Bus fare hike. They would rather let the people read what they want rather than being objective(most news networks are like that here)... They would have balooned this issue into something really nasty..... So i dont think anything else could have been done on this! And you will be suprised if i say many dont blame JJ for the KNPP protests, though many blame her for power deficit..... As i said KNPP could not have been handled any different.

Any other method you can suggest of??

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
See electricity prices were given at a subsidy which is decided in turn by the central government, this is done so that the demand meets supply, I still believe the cost of electricity is higher than it is other states. BTW TN contributes postively to the GDP, unlike places where power is stolen. Power is a national problem, not a state problem. Power developed in TN is transmitted to Karnataka, so it should have been TN issue back than ?
He he he, so you are still blaming others for your problems, only for JJ worshiping. This is as pathetic as it can get

SPIEZ

Country flag
He he he, so you are still blaming others for your problems, only for JJ worshiping. This is as pathetic as it can get
No it ain't me who is having a problem.guess again.
I don't worship her, but I support most of her decisions and why not, she is the one who has brought development to TN. If not for her things would have been very difficult in TN

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
its our problem alright, i am saying JJ is much better than that baldy MK. You should see what his reaction would be in this kind of situation! As SPIEZ said, he would have created even bigger mess of the protests. He would never have cracked down on the protesters(note the communal card in play here, and also note that he is just like CONgis in TN politics, THE RESERVATION non sense for religion was first proposed by him)... So i am saying, i wont blame JJ. I am not saying it is the best from the public good point of view, but from a democratic point of view
Another JJ worshiper here. JJ is as corrupt as any one can get. Goodness this blind worshiping is getting funnier with each passing moment.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles