Khalistan Terror Activities

TopWatcher

Country flag

AnantS

Country flag
So Swachh Bharat Abhiyan goes international!
I hope that's the case. If that's true India would really be holding UK by b@lls - that it has not squeaked till now. But I doubt. I still think UK govt would have been apprised of India's itch to deliver justice. Was it joint op, or by lone RAW-NIA job/ or by NIA-MI5 - shall be known much much later as a story in some book release or news article (or podcast).
Edit: My Mistake I thought it was UK surrey and not Canada - Surrey. Good riddance. Given we have sour relations with Turdeww govt - so either he was bumped our NIA or some usual intra/Inter Gang rivalry.
I just wish this service should be extended to Naxal \EvanAtanki\Paki enablers too in west.

Last edited:

Jimih

Country flag
I hope that's the case. If that's true India would really be holding UK by b@lls - that it has not squeaked till now. But I doubt. I still think UK govt would have been apprised of India's itch to deliver justice. Was it joint op, or by lone RAW-NIA job/ or by NIA-MI5 - shall be known much much later as a story in some book release or news article (or podcast). I just wish this service should be extended to Naxal \EvanAtanki\Paki enablers too in west.
fir se UK?

This happened in Kannedda.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles