Khalistan Terror Activities

Porkislayer

Country flag
Khalistani:clap2:

Desperate for Indian visa to perform mother’s last rites, Bhim Singh’s son apologises for London protest
In a letter to Prime Minister Narendra Modi dated May 2, he wrote, “I, Ankit Love, son of late Prof Bhim Singh and late Adv Jay Mala, resident of the UK, hereby sincerely apologise for my mistake of pelting eggs and stones at the Indian High Commission in the UK, which I deeply and sincerely regret.”

MSM

Country flag

Desperate for Indian visa to perform mother’s last rites, Bhim Singh’s son apologises for London protest
In a letter to Prime Minister Narendra Modi dated May 2, he wrote, “I, Ankit Love, son of late Prof Bhim Singh and late Adv Jay Mala, resident of the UK, hereby sincerely apologise for my mistake of pelting eggs and stones at the Indian High Commission in the UK, which I deeply and sincerely regret.”
He is a Dogra from Jammu, Not a Khalistani. He is a bit of a nutjob though.

armortec

Hindus removed from Labour for Cowardstanis. Today is voting day for local councillers and for the position of mayor.

Add to this I've posted in the UK and radical islam thread there is a Palestine protest against an Israeli factory (Elbit) that's been going on for days and it turns out who is also there? Cowardstanis from Birmingham. Can't seem to post instagram links but see:
@officialgopyrandhawa007
@pal_action
@shut.elbit.down.leicester

FvJTGPtWwBgliF2.jpg

FvMdGPfWYAIjnL8.jpg

Blademaster

Too late fucker. You can now drown in your own sorrows.

cereal killer

Country flag

Not a Khalistani but a Dogra... Local JK party leader son. Entitled brat.

AnantS

Country flag

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
Hindus removed from Labour for Cowardstanis. Today is voting day for local councillers and for the position of mayor.

Add to this I've posted in the UK and radical islam thread there is a Palestine protest against an Israeli factory (Elbit) that's been going on for days and it turns out who is also there? Cowardstanis from Birmingham. Can't seem to post instagram links but see:
@officialgopyrandhawa007
@pal_action
@shut.elbit.down.leicester

View attachment 202929

View attachment 202930
I was in Canada recently in Niagara Falls area. Many, MANY sikh women were indistinguishable from muslims. Not full veil or whatever, but no hair visible whatsoever! I was very surprised by this

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles