Kashmir Fateh Thread August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pulakeshin

Country flag
Do you have any idea about history of Islam?
You’ve got a lot of reading to do....
I know about its terrible history and I think it's more of a cult than a religion. I despise it as much as you. But we need a different approach to handle it.

Waanar

Country flag
Wow, I made one post about trying for a peaceful solution and I got so much hate. At least try to hear me out or consider my opinion. I'll list a few steps that we can apply to win over Pakistan and maybe achieve an Akhand Bharat:

1) Pakistan should not be the top priority in politics
2) Ignore Pakistan on Kashmir. Media shouldn't even refer Pakistan anywhere. Let Pakistanis know we are ignoring them
3) Achieve fast economic progress. Beat Pakistan in all types of sports as well. But compete with European countries to excel. Don't be happy by beating Pakistan.
4) Start having economic relationship with Pakistan. Make them dependent on us. This way, they will think twice before resorting to terrorism or talking about Kashmir.
5) Do not abuse their religion. Just show that we don't care what they belief or how they worship.
6) Pakistanis will only hate Indians as long as we hate them. Religion is the biggest barrier between India and Pakistan. This is the 21st century and people are finding out fallacies in all religions. Pakistanis will cling onto their religion and beliefs as long as we hate them. If we ignore and treat them just like any other people, they won't find a reason to cling on to their religion.
7) Once they start moving from religion, they and us will truly look at each other as Indians and maybe then we can become united. But we should follow these steps.

Right now, I just see hate being peddled on social media. Try to understand, they want us to hate them to justify the independence of their country. We are doing what they want us to do. Treat them as people who have just wandered on the wrong path. After we all are mature and we should take initiative.

And before replying to me with hate, I would like to say that I'm as much as an Indian like you guys. At least have a civilized debate and consider what I have said instead of just replying instinctively.
1) It isn't.
2) It has been.
3) No one does that except retards.
4) No. They're an economic black hole which eat up any and all money that goes in.
5) No. It's fun.
6) Untrue. Pakistanis have common grounds with Afghans and had with Bangladeshis in the erstwhile East Pakistan in terms of religion and I see no love. Not to mention the fact that they have always been initiators of genocide and wars except the one where India broke it in two.
7) If you think a country run by Mullahs will have the religion losing relevance because the neighbor is acting like a bitchy ex, you have another thing coming.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Do not abuse their religion. Just show that we don't care what they belief or how they worship.
Why kangladeshi hate india?
When we saved there women's getting raped people getting butchered. Lakhs of kangladeshi were Carrying rape products kids in there belly and once they got out most of them killed them by butchering those rape product head by stone?

And we showed them all of our love which you claim love muzzies. Love them we loved them did everything for them there one of the biggest trading partner.

But then why hard line kangladeshi public says breaking Bangladesh was part of hindu game against Muslims. Why kangladeshi hates india because we are hindu? Why musdlims in india failed to respect and live with our culture even after so many years.

Achieve fast economic progress. Beat Pakistan in all types of sports as well. But compete with European countries to excel. Don't be happy by beating Pakistan.
4) Start having economic relationship with Pakistan
Yup if we grow supper fast just like kangldeshi they will also jump fences to come into india. One generation can have love for the nation 5th or 6th under poverty will not have that.

We need to destroy there economy there agriculture industry to make sure people die there from hunger and a revolt get started as our economy grows we need to sanction them and destroy there country.

And this is what government of india is doing decreasing water to hurt Pakistani agriculture industry eventually make common people in that country go nuts and trying to burn Pakistan with IMF. But once we are 10 trillion economy game will be totally different.

Pulakeshin

Country flag
Why kangladeshi hate india?
When we saved there women's getting raped people getting butchered. Lakhs of kangladeshi were Carrying rape products kids in there belly and once they got out most of them killed them by butchering those rape product head by stone?

And we showed them all of our love which you claim love muzzies. Love them we loved them did everything for them there one of the biggest trading partner.

But then why hard line kangladeshi public says breaking Bangladesh was part of hindu game against Muslims. Why kangladeshi hates india because we are hindu? Why musdlims in india failed to respect and live with our culture even after so many years.

Yup if we grow supper fast just like kangldeshi they will also jump fences to come into india. One generation can have love for the nation 5th or 6th under poverty will not have that.

We need to destroy there economy there agriculture industry to make sure people die there from hunger and a revolt get started as our economy grows we need to sanction them and destroy there country.
Bangladeshis are still more mature compared to Pakistanis and don't hate us as much as Pakistanis. There are more atheists in Bangladesh and they still follow Indian culture. Atheism is on the rise in Bangladesh. If you only look at the negatives, you will just find negatives.

Since 1971, we don't have any dispute with BD and whatever dispute we had, we resolved it peacefully. BD people don't care much about Kashmir. Also, their government is pro-India. They are not raising voice and are toeing the line.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Bangladeshis are still more mature compared to Pakistanis and don't hate us as much as Pakistanis. There are more atheists in Bangladesh and they still follow Indian culture. Atheism is on the rise in Bangladesh. If you only look at the negatives, you will just find negatives.

Since 1971, we don't have any dispute with BD and whatever dispute we had, we resolved it peacefully. BD people don't care much about Kashmir. Also, their government is pro-India. They are not raising voice and are toeing the line.
Few days ago one BSF jawan was killed by Bangladeshi border security force.
Most obvious reasons with which most of the members agreed is that bsf jawan was killed because he was a Hindu.
Manmohan Singh accidentally mentioned that 25% of Bangladeshis are anti-Indian, during an informal press meet.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.in...of-pacts-signed-with-india-1606771-2019-10-06

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.sc...rising-anti-india-sentiment-across-the-border

https://m.rediff.com/news/2005/dec/21bspec.htm

Bangladeshi are become pro Chinese. To counter india we cannot undermine that we did many things for Bangladesh and they hate india just because we are Hindus.
Current government is pro india opposition is totally anti india.

Pulakeshin

Country flag
Few days ago one BSF jawan was killed by Bangladeshi border security force.
Most obvious reasons with which most of the members agreed is that bsf jawan was killed because he was a Hindu.
Manmohan Singh accidentally mentioned that 25% of Bangladeshis are anti-Indian, during an informal press meet.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.in...of-pacts-signed-with-india-1606771-2019-10-06

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.sc...rising-anti-india-sentiment-across-the-border

https://m.rediff.com/news/2005/dec/21bspec.htm

Bangladeshi are become pro Chinese. To counter india we cannot undermine that we did many things for Bangladesh and they hate india just because we are Hindus.
Current government is pro india opposition is totally anti india.
I value each and every life of our soldiers but in the past 48 years since BD achieved independence, there hasn't be too much of cross-firing. You can't just hand-pick one incident and say Bangladeshis hate us. Of course, if you will handpick only the negative things you will see it just that way. That's just a confirmation bias that you have which basically means that you already have formed an opinion and will just observe incidents that suit your opinion and will ignore others.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

Bangladeshi opinions on India are a mixed bag, geographically and age wise. South of Bangladesh is more likely to be anti India, because major madrasahs are located there. Older people are more likely to be favourable to India because of 1971, young people have no such inclination.

Just because we don’t have a dispute, doesn’t mean people will automatically have favourable opinions. Favourable opinions have to be nurtured, do not happen automatically.

This video should give you an idea who is influencing their opinions, India or Islamists.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
I value each and every life of our soldiers but in the past 48 years since BD achieved independence, there hasn't be too much of cross-firing. You can't just hand-pick one incident and say Bangladeshis hate us. Of course, if you will handpick only the negative things you will see it just that way. That's just a confirmation bias that you have which basically means that you already have formed an opinion and will just observe incidents that suit your opinion and will ignore others.
I talk on the basis of facts.
Muslim nationalism will always hate Hindus history proves this. Current Bangladeshi government is not a nationalist type nationalist Bangladeshi Muslims government hates India just because we are dirty Polytheist Hindu.

The reality, at once mystifying and encouraging, is that both the Bangladesh Nationalist Party of the jailed former prime minister Khaleda Zia and the Jatiyo Party of the former military ruler Hussein Muhammad Ershad have been making attempts to cosy up to Delhi in the run-up to the elections in Bangladesh. The BNP, historically noted for its anti-India stance and its criticism of the Awami League over what it has always considered the latter’s sell-out of sovereignty to India, appears to have come round to the idea that its traditional attitudes toward India have run into obsolescence and that it now needs a repair of ties with the Indian establishment. A delegation of the BNP undertook a visit to Delhi recently — and that was soon after a ruling Awami League team made a trip to the Indian capital — in what was seen as a move to convince the Indians that the party had refashioned its stance on foreign policy and especially with regard to India. Not to be outdone, Jatiyo Party chief Ershad too journeyed to Delhi in what could have been a move by him to understand Indian establishment sentiment on his current alliance with the ruling Awami League. His party has been in the uncomfortable position of trying to be both the official opposition in parliament and part of the government, where it has quite a few ministers.

The India connection is thus a major highlight in Bangladesh’s electoral politics in these times. The Awami League government has done well in the economy in the last decade, but corruption and growing authoritarianism are increasingly being seen as its Achilles’ heel.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Pakistanis will cling onto their religion and beliefs as long as we hate
Fool.. You are the proof that natural selection does not necessarily favor intelligence..
They will hate India until India remains a hindu majority nation. They will stop hating us when Ghazwa-e-hind is a reality.. This is a clash of civilizations. And don't waste our time here by coming up with more explanations from lala land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles