Kashmir Fateh Thread August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waanar

Country flag
Man,She is really bomb!!

@SREEKAR bro, She is Porki singer Rabi Pirzada on bombing mission

use spoilers.....donno whether nudies r allowed or not....post it lets c mods remove it or not....tyen we will get some clarity....
Hope we see some daring Hindu PM, who can send all Paki men to 72 hoors and rest to India ... :bounce::tongue:
Some anti gravity b00mbs eh?

30 characters of anti gravity
Arrey isne mere dil me infiltration kar di hai.

:basanti::basanti::basanti::basanti:
hamare dil mein toh sirgical strike bhi hogayi....
00000000pppppppppppp

Dibs.
Her boobs are not good though! Saw all the 4 videos!
Yes. Articulate and accurate observation..

NeXoft007

Country flag
Man,She is really bomb!!

@SREEKAR bro, She is Porki singer Rabi Pirzada on bombing mission

Mera to Bra Panty ka he dukaan hai...
Iska pics dekha maine google pe aur ye pakka Padded Bra pehen raha hai iss pic mein.

Net me to info nehi mila par iska real breast size 34B hai aur ye Padded Bra pehen raha hai taaki 34C jaisa dikhaai de. Aur haa, waist size bhi iska 34 hai lekin ye 90cm panty pehenti hai.

Iss bomb ka figure 34-28-34 hai... Matlab perfect hourglass jaisa...

Last edited:

Deathstar

Country flag
Iska pics dekha maine google pe aur ye pakka Padded Bra pehen raha hai iss pic mein.

Net me to info nehi mila par iska real breast size 34B hai aur ye Padded Bra pehen raha hai taaki 34C jaisa dikhaai de. Aur haa, waist size bhi iska 34 hai lekin ye 90cm panty pehenta hai.

:lawl:..................................

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag

Net me to info nehi mila par iska real breast size 34B hai aur ye Padded Bra pehen raha hai taaki 34C jaisa dikhaai de. Aur haa, waist size bhi iska 34 hai lekin ye 90cm panty pehenti hai.

bhai push up bra bhi ho sakta hai na....ya bullet bra...ya kisi tarah k plastic cup

indiatester

Country flag

Bhai.. if you are able to figure out this much detail just based on pics, I can now understand how you are able to infiltrate so many paki insiders and get those details.

NeXoft007

Country flag
Why we blame innocent persons who are honeytrapped by enemy when here well educated ,informed and alert DFI members finding it hard to control there precious fluid :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:
Bhai, I am quite alert in these case. I can smell a fake ID even when porkis try hard to make it look like genuine.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag

Bhai tu toh poora technical banda hai.

Poori geography bata di inki.

Waanar

Country flag
Guys, get back to the CASH-mir.

Our desi dresses look CUTE on girls see those skirts&pants.... White $luts look middle aged men.Cheap dressing& cheap actions.

Another Islamic pimp barking on our PM

Germans hate Merkel as it is. You should see how Putin makes her his bitch every press conference.
She also has a phobia of dogs, so guess who Putin brings with himself at times when meeting her.

sorcerer

Country flag
Indian govt asks Twitter for information about 474 accounts
The Indian government has asked Twitter to provide information about 474 accounts and requested to remove or withhold content about 504 accounts on violating the law of the land in the first six months of this year.

sorcerer

Country flag
Interesting how china is getting its tiny hands full

1) US meeting with Dalai Lama and bashing china..(buahahahahaha)
2)Modi visiting Thailand
3)Hongkong unrest
4)US mooning china from Arunachal
5)India asking china to f00koff from ladakh
6)India hosting Abe at Tamil Nadu(where India hosted Xi) ... (May be reading too much into it as TN will be the next defence corridor with immediate PORT access to the east..so naturally its a good location to host Japnese premiere )

overall..good but should be awesome..not just good

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Germans hate Merkel as it is. You should see how Putin makes her his bitch every press conference.
She also has a phobia of dogs, so guess who Putin brings with himself at times when meeting her.
See the way putin is sitting lamo its like he owns the room.
Americans may have more money and economic strength.
But they cannot match Russian swag.
One question russkikes still don't like Germans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles