Kashmir Fateh Thread August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Obviously China is against us. My point is, we should let USA deal with China n not get involved directly. Let USA weaken China if they want to and not use us as a pawn. That way we can squeeze both USA and China.
:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

All three parties wish that other two fight it out while he watches from ringside enjoying popcorn.

Americans and Chinese are more harami than us. Reminds me of triple threat matches of WWE where one wrestler leaves the ring and other two fight each other until both their bodies are beaten up. Later third arrives, beat both of them to pulp and win match.:pound:

Longewala

Country flag

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Well, they only slaughtered and raped a few million Christians after all, they didn't shutdown their Internet (or, in that era's terms postal services) for a couple of months, which is what counts as human rights abuse for our somali, sorry US "representative"
She and Her Ancestors are just like Porkis are Converted Rape Products created from Arab Slave Trade in Africa.

shankyz

Country flag
"Radio Kashmir" is now "All India Radio".

ABV questioned this way back in 1966. Finally, dream come true :)

Radio Kashmir renamed All India Radio

With Thursday seeing two new Union Territories of Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh come into being, putting into effect the reorganisation of the erstwhile state, radio stations too have been renamed.

IANS | Oct 31, 2019, 02.31 PM IST

SRINAGAR: With the historic Thursday seeing two new Union Territories of Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh come into being, putting into effect the reorganisation of the erstwhile state, radio stations too have been renamed.

Radio Station situated in Jammu is renamed as the All India Radio, Jammu. While stations in Srinagar and Leh have also been renamed as the All India Radio, Srinagar and All India Radio Leh, respectively.

The implementation of the Jammu and Kashmir Reorganisation Act, 2019, which got President's assent on August 9, means the special status enjoyed by Jammu and Kashmir under Article 370 comes to an end after 72 years and has come into effect at 12 a.m. last night.

As per the Act, the respective UTs will have Lieutenant Governor as administrator who will be appointed by the President of India. The tenure will be determined by the President.

https://m.economictimes.com/industr...amed-all-india-radio/articleshow/71835313.cms

Kashmir integration begins ! [emoji106][emoji122]

mayfair

A good interview and a very inteersting perspective that hasn't really been discussed much in the context of J&K

Babloo Singh

Country flag
Well it seems luck was with us.... RDX at Delhi T3 wasn't a dry run or distraction but a active bomb....
Our reaction on this should be with same intensity as if the bomb had gone off...

"Aproxx 4 Kgs of explosives (RDX) along with detonator and timer device found means it was a big conspiracy to cause massive destruction at the airport.According to sources the bomb blast did not happen due to technical reasons. CCTV has captured photos of 2 bag keepers."

Knowitall

How did they even get any in.anyway bhagwan ka shukriya sab thik hai. We really need to step up our counter intelligence game.

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I think it's more of SIMI or local outfits in the buildup to Ayodhya verdict. I hope SC gets it over with ASAP.
Any terror attack in India now onwards will have the backing of Rahul Gandhi ecosystem. The crook is in and out of the country secretly, conspiring and building alliances with agencies.

Bosch

Country flag
After DJ ISPR's spat with Rabi Pirzada (same girl wearing suicide vest) over item song on his behalf, her nude video went online. Below is watered down version for YouTube.

I cannot think of any other banana country in this world where a buffoon like Ghafoora would be invested with so much power and influence. However, I am unable to empathize with this wannabe suicide bomber. Feel like karma got her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles