Kashmir Fateh Thread August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathstar

Country flag
Well then we better make sure he stays put.

The chap is only 34 years old, if his external friends help him along he can rule for next 30 years. MBS and the emirs of UAE should pretty much be under our security from here on... like the Bhutanese and the Omanis.

Meanwhile, qatar seems to be on the verge of losing their main asset in the US congress.

Its funny how the qataris have gone after Israelis, Saudis and Emiratis for the last 5 years but they start going after India and within 2 months their assets start falling on their face.

They should have read the cautionary tale of gary condit, how the dashing young pro-khalistan politician mysteriously went from being a congressman to an ice-cream seller.

Condit case was done by whom?was he anti India??........

Deathstar

Country flag
Well then we better make sure he stays put.

The chap is only 34 years old, if his external friends help him along he can rule for next 30 years. MBS and the emirs of UAE should pretty much be under our security from here on... like the Bhutanese and the Omanis.

Meanwhile, qatar seems to be on the verge of losing their main asset in the US congress.

Its funny how the qataris have gone after Israelis, Saudis and Emiratis for the last 5 years but they start going after India and within 2 months their assets start falling on their face.

They should have read the cautionary tale of gary condit, how the dashing young pro-khalistan politician mysteriously went from being a congressman to an ice-cream seller.

Qatari lobby is very strong , CAIR , Muslim brotherhood etc etc.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
The way this EU MEP has rattled these American libtards masquerading as policy experts, I say it did it’s job...

A holes thought they own the rights to Kashmir story..

Not one tweet from her on her country’s communal partisan theatrics, and a barrage of tweets today..

As I said earlier, controlling the narrative is their only card in the game. Take it away from them, they will fall like pack of cards.
Bloody jaichands!!!
=========

I see some blaming "anti-India lobby!" or "anti-nationals" for concerns being expressed about the group of EU MEPs (I'm not going to call it an EU delegation since the EU's said it wasn't an official del) in Kashmir. Might I suggest ppl consider some aspects of this move... 1/

Last edited:

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Well, to be honest, as a Bong I may be proud of those hundreds from my state whose names are etched at Kala pani,
As you should be.
But I find the gyaani, atel, oh so superior, "liberal" and virulently anti national bong elite insufferable.
But I refuse to believe that they would be the majority. What's an 'atel' by the way?? Never heard that one before.
You are right that they are a minority, but they are a loud minority.
And there you go, even you admit that they are in the minority!! No matter how much vocal and chaotic, they are still the minority with zero influence on anything!! We don't need to worry ourselves with them. All I'm saying here is that let's learn from the EA games and let's not repeat that gargantuan fuck up they committed with their Battlefield V while trying to appease the overly vocal SJWs/feminazis!!

By the way, since you're a Bengali, can you please confirm the religious affiliation of the accused in that RSS school teacher murder case??I'm getting conflicting info with folks here saying it was done by muzzies whereas my friend from Bengal said it was the handiwork of some hindu construction worker. What really happened there??

arya

Country flag
is nawaj sarif no more ..

some bird is saying, is this rumor or real

Deathstar

Country flag
The way this EU MEP has rattled these American libtards masquerading as policy experts, I say it did it’s job...

A holes thought they own the rights to Kashmir story..

Not one tweet from her on her country’s communal partisan theatrics, and a barrage of tweets today..

As I said earlier, controlling the narrative is their only card in the game. Take it away from them, they will fall like pack of cards.
Bloody jaichands!!!
=========

I see some blaming "anti-India lobby!" or "anti-nationals" for concerns being expressed about the group of EU MEPs (I'm not going to call it an EU delegation since the EU's said it wasn't an official del) in Kashmir. Might I suggest ppl consider some aspects of this move... 1/

But even i agree , since visit was a blunder of all sorts. There was absolutely no need for this EU visit

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
But even i agree , since visit was a blunder of all sorts. There was absolutely no need for this EU visit
I am saying the contrary, this visit is having it’s unintended consequences.

It’s forcing the rats to show their true colours.

It’s time we realise one thing, the so called ideas from these think tanks about Kashmir solutions is mostly about pakis & global libtards attacking us and India should keep taking the hits with a big heart. If you remove the layers, that’s the core message. And more importantly look around the world, does it look like any country cares about “rules” anymore.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
I am saying the contrary, this visit is having it’s unintended consequences.

It’s forcing the rats to show their true colours.

It’s time we realise one thing, the so called ideas from these think tanks about Kashmir solutions is mostly about pakis & global libtards attacking us and India should keep taking the hits with a big heart. If you remove the layers, that’s the core message. And more importantly look around the world, does it look like any country cares about “rules” anymore.
These brown sepoys.. .are really rattled that they would lose their utility for their white masters. None of them, or their masters has any idea on what MDS are up to..

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
I don't think it was a blunder but gamble at best. Why? Because libtard-jihadi lobby thrives on guilty conscience and tolerance of natives while jihadis play victim card.

This has been long stretched in various parts of Europe while peacefuls rape women, children, drug dealing, robbery, murders and bullying of locals. Terrorism is last on the list of their crimes.

BJP played well because Europe is going right wing and for how much long libtards will hide crimes by peaceful community behind two-three page essay of intellectual gibberish?

That's making whole leftists ecosystem nervous because their own countries aren't buying their baloney. Recent example is how Washington post was trolled on Twitter for calling Al-baghdadi a religious scholar.

P.S: My point here to highlight Washington post isn't because it's one of my good moment but because even Americans and other nations realizes that they push and publish biased news. They accept that their media is compromised and not to trust them blindly. There goes Islamic funding down the gutter.

Last edited:

Sanglamorre

Country flag
As you should be.

But I refuse to believe that they would be the majority. What's an 'atel' by the way?? Never heard that one before.

And there you go, even you admit that they are in the minority!! No matter how much vocal and chaotic, they are still the minority with zero influence on anything!! We don't need to worry ourselves with them. All I'm saying here is that let's learn from the EA games and let's not repeat that gargantuan fuck up they committed with their Battlefield V while trying to appease the overly vocal SJWs/feminazis!!

By the way, since you're a Bengali, can you please confirm the religious affiliation of the accused in that RSS school teacher murder case??I'm getting conflicting info with folks here saying it was done by muzzies whereas my friend from Bengal said it was the handiwork of some hindu construction worker. What really happened there??
Atel is the bengali corrupted pronunciation of the French word "intellectual". Bengali intelligentsia used to call themselves that but nowadays it's a pejorative.

bhramos

Country flag
Item song for Paxshtstanis is equivalent to standing in solidarity for KASHMIR...which eventually belongs to us. Some part of it, which is kept stolen by Paxshtstanis since 1948.

sorcerer

Country flag
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles