Kashmir Fateh Thread August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhramos

Country flag
Countries backing India over Kashmir will be hit by missile, Pak minister sparks controversy. “any country that would support India on Kashmir will be taken as the enemy of Pakistan. And missiles will be fired at that country also”.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Freedom of speech is a pressure valve. We need it. Also, India cannot be as free as USA, because when someone's freedom of speech causes social disturbance, we have all the laws we need to give that person some nice "treatment".
By 'like USA' I meant creating the groundwork for attaining their level of wealth and riches with the semblance of free speech but not mindlessly copy-pasting their constitution!!
So, India is just about right...
Can't disagree here.
And, China is more brittle than many people here think it is...
I don't know about that, they seem to be brutally tough at least from where I stand.

ladder

Country flag
Their puppet PM&Army day&night bark about Kashmir still only 8% porkis worried about it .........

means 99% Indians and 92% porkis don't care about kashmir except media.
'Biggest problem' vs being a 'problem at all' are two different thing isn't it?

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Like I said no need to expose.

Crossing LoC to hurt Pakistan’s interest: PM Imran Khan

This bastard is openly admitting that Pakistani Kuttey cross LOC to attack India.
How helpless this cockroach is in front of his own nation taken over by mad dogs.

Somehow these 3rd class pigs expect us to ignore their terror and then give them some concessions. Jihadi retardedness has gone beyond treatment. It is time to oil the war engines and beat them into pulp.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I cant authenticate it ,maybe if someone can understand what they are saying .

If they are porks then they should be ashamed ,
And chutya sickulars and commies and libshits who havebeen equating porki armed forces to our forces must be whipped like them.
I feel like from past 20 yrs theres a continous fear mongering by leftist retards with respect to porki capability to inflict damage to us.
As Major Arya once said, "sharam ati hain aisi dushmano sein".

Cheran

Country flag
I think it slightly more nuanced..
Leftists know the outcome if domestic politics start interacting with non leftist ideologies across the world. Non-leftist ideologies around the world like their counter parts do not hate their own countries, unlike the left.This stranglehold of leftists over discourse has to be broken.
This is just a PR stunt. Having random right leaning MPs from European Parliament sponsored by a dodgy NGO no one has heard of is ridiculous.

^^^ Is a comment by an Indian Jackdaws at Piss Dog Fook Forum.

:mad2::mad2:
Why goto Piss Dog Fook Forum. Most or all of our darbari, islamist & marxist media cell too have the same opinion.
Only genocide denying ilhantards & erdoggytards are the anointed ones who can pontificate & be considered the neutral opinion (to these people)

Longewala

Country flag
Your dad should have kept his hose shut off. Moving on....

Who's we??

And you wish you were a German or perhaps a Scandinavian, right??

Hey don't let me stop yourself from that if you really feel up for it, go right ahead Mr. Monday.And please don't forget to include yourself in that extermination list of yours as well.

Nah, I want India to be more like today's USA, I like my freedom of speech and I'll keep it, thank you. Now feel free to go fuck yourself and your cousins. Buh bye. :)
Well, to be honest, as a Bong I may be proud of those hundreds from my state whose names are etched at Kala pani,

But I find the gyaani, atel, oh so superior, "liberal" and virulently anti national bong elite insufferable.
You are right that they are a minority, but they are a loud minority.

ForigenSanghi

Country flag
This is only till MBS is at the helm.
Well then we better make sure he stays put.

The chap is only 34 years old, if his external friends help him along he can rule for next 30 years. MBS and the emirs of UAE should pretty much be under our security from here on... like the Bhutanese and the Omanis.

Meanwhile, qatar seems to be on the verge of losing their main asset in the US congress.

Its funny how the qataris have gone after Israelis, Saudis and Emiratis for the last 5 years but they start going after India and within 2 months their assets start falling on their face.

They should have read the cautionary tale of gary condit, how the dashing young pro-khalistan politician mysteriously went from being a congressman to an ice-cream seller.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles