Kashmir Fateh Thread August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathstar

Country flag
Not question, but feel ashamed, mind you. And I said people like him (the kind which infests DFI), not just him!! Been suffering from comprehension issues, are you??
Which kind infests DFI? Those who oppose break India forces like commies dogs who worship Xi or Jihadidi Momota begum?

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Which kind infests DFI? Those who oppose break India forces like commies dogs or Jihadidi Momota begum?
The kind which wishes death upon an entire community of people just because of their supposed political inclination, that kind, like that esteemed brother Samsung fella of yours. Hope you got your answer.

Last edited:

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Matherch** am not shameless k2a cock sucker like LOUD MOUTH BONG... for bong scum curse words also have patent rights :rofl::rofl:
Arey yaar, kam se kam 'motherchod' ka spelling toh thik se likhna sikh!! :rofl::rofl:Kya south sei hain kya tu??
And who said anything about patents?? Merely pointing out how unoriginal and unimaginative you truly are. And who's the bong again??

Arihant

You would need to have an actual education for that.

India was unlike any other colonies and the Brits intended to hold on to it till they hadn't milked the last wagon of wealth out of it!! What do you think was the cause of the famous Indian Naval Mutiny then you dumb piece of shit??!! You probably don't even realize that you just insulted the sacrifice of our whole damn nation with this statement of yours you fucking mong. The standards of DFI have truly plunged into the depths deeper than the fucking Marianna trench lately it seems.

I'll do as I please!! And no matter how we got our freedom, it still does not invalidate their contribution and sacrifice in our freedom struggle.
And I can clearly see where you come from, I used to be one such shit myself, one who was brought up with the whole idea of how Bengalis were a bunch of cowards and all but one trip to the Celular jail changed all that, it led me to dig deeper and I eventually grew out of it.

The premise of our discussion was political, so just get the fuck out with your pathetic attempt to pull a misdirection!! It ain't fooling no one kiddo.
And everyone and his grandmother around here know the answers to your questions which are obvious flamebait and as it stands, completely irrelevant to the point of discussion.

:facepalm: I don't even speak that language you dolt!!I'm from Nahan you fucking moron!!

Seriously, it's the filthy and slimy little gutter worms like you who sometimes make me ashamed of my Indian identity.
As I said, it's the filthy and slimy little gutter worms like you who sometimes make me ashamed of my Indian identity.

And no, I ain't no Bong either as mentioned a countless times before, not that it matters in any way shape or form. By the way, I'm finding it hard to determine what province you're from or are you even an Indian, to begin with.
he did it in past. Don't argue with him. He is doing this intentionally. Don't waste your time.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Why to fight here ???????? With each other when there are so many jihadi scums online go abuse them.
I do that all the time but that lil' shit was literally wishing death upon a whole community of people just because of their supposedly different political inclination!! That to me is simply unacceptable.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Gate way of india which was created by brits showcased there influence in whole Asia till date indian ocean is the key to Asia. Because of British india army and bases and manpower in india they were able to influence whole Asia. India was one of the richest country of that time and major leg of there empire.​

As world war 2 ended millions in india died due to hunger war etc which fuel more and more anti West agenda. There is no denying to the fact world war 2 played a huge role and indian army also started to lose there cool.

And by the end of the war it was india which was funding British more than anything they took 2 billion from india just after ww2.which showcased there poor economic conditions.

They never wanted to leave india it was there crown jewel. Basic reason for influence in Asia.
The same reason why Americans seek alliance with india.

Nothing is free no one wanted to give india away when it was golden chicken. It took blood to get freedom.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
One positive outcome of this EU MEP visit, is that atleast now people should realise that there many politicians in many countries who don’t really care for global commie theatrics on India. They don’t mind having a positive relation ship with India.

The reason we don’t know about them is because CNN, BBC, DW , CNA, and all foreign news channels except RT we get are part of commie ecosystem.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Gate way of india which was created by brits showcased there influence in whole Asia till date indian ocean is the key to Asia. Because of British india army and bases and manpower in india they were able to influence whole Asia. India was one of the richest country of that time and major leg of there empire.​

As world war 2 ended millions in india died due to hunger war etc which fuel more and more anti West agenda. There is no denying to the fact world war 2 played a huge role and indian army also started to lose there cool.

And by the end of the war it was india which was funding British more than anything they took 2 billion from india just after ww2.which showcased there poor economic conditions.

They never wanted to leave india it was there crown jewel. Basic reason for influence in Asia.
The same reason why Americans seek alliance with india.

Nothing is free no one wanted to give india away when it was golden chicken. It took blood to get freedom.
Oh no, it was the demigod hitler and his nazi ligions who brough us our freedom.Warna hamara aukaat hi kya tha un British goro ko harane ki??!!Hamara toh sala phat-ta tha na unse!! Lolzz. :D

Cheran

Country flag
One positive outcome of this EU MEP visit, is that atleast now people should realise that there many politicians in many countries who don’t really care for global commie theatrics on India. They don’t mind having a positive relation ship with India.

The reason we don’t know about them is because CNN, BBC, DW , CNA, and all foreign news channels except RT we get are part of commie ecosystem.
Butthurt is Islamist/Marxist media cell is amazing, they think that they the only ones who can play it & if anyone else does it, all hell breaks loose. They are the sole arbitrators of who gets to be called whatever names or so they feel.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Oh no, it was the demigod hitler and his nazi ligions who brough us our freedom.Warna hamara aukaat hi kya tha un British goro ko harane ki??!!Hamara toh sala phat-ta tha na unse!! Lolzz. :D
Hitler changed the world.
He simply did the same thing in Europe which European colonial powers were doing in india.
There is no denying to the fact that Hitler played huge role in our freedom.
He made them weak. Because of that war millions of indian troops were taken to war millions died millions died from hunger. Betrayal against brits got boosted.
Hitler is more hated in EU because he killed there people. But casuality created in india by British empire was strikingly high too.

Deathstar

Country flag
Hitler changed the world.
He simply did the same thing in Europe which European colonial powers were doing in india.
There is no denying to the fact that Hitler played huge role in our freedom.
He made them weak. Because of that war millions of indian troops were taken to war millions died millions died from hunger. Betrayal against brits got boosted.
Hitler is more hated in EU because he killed there people. But casuality created in india by British empire was strikingly high too.
Indians hate Churchill more than Hitler. Hitler wasn't an Enemy of India , why should we hate him. Only his policy against jews should be disliked.
Whole world would have praised and worshipped Hitler if he would have won the war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles