Kashmir Fateh Thread August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshay_Fenix

I think instead of hating on Muslims, we should show love towards them so that they become more positive towards our faith. If we abuse them, they'll abuse us. Let them understand that we don't care about them.
Who is this retard?

maniacguy

Country flag
I think instead of hating on Muslims, we should show love towards them so that they become more positive towards our faith. If we abuse them, they'll abuse us. Let them understand that we don't care about them.
Even if u dont abuse them they will abuse ur Deities rape ur women, kill ur child. These hindus still dont understand taqiya.
For the hindus to unite and forge an alliance intercaste - interstate - inter linguistic - interracial marriage is an essential.
So bachelor guys fall in love with other state women.:biggrin2::bounce:

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag

Longewala

Country flag
Thats exactly how emperor Pulakeshin became the most powerful Chalukya king.. By showing love to his uncle, Chalukyan rebels, Vardhanas and Kadambas...

Joker. Libtards like you are an ignorant waste of space who know nothing about our history, islamic history, but believe themselves to be the fount of wisdom.

ForigenSanghi

Country flag
So far the most cucked countries that are against us.
Germany
Sweden
Italy
UK
Netherland
What makes you think Germany, Italy and Netherlands are against India? That is not correct those govts are on very good terms with India. The people are somewhat anti-India in Germany (due to leftism) and Italy (due to racism) but not the govts. and politicians (either left or right).

Only Sweden and UK are against India because of islamist infiltration in politics. The Swedes are waking up more and more and Sweden Democrats (right wing party) is gaining ground.

UK is a very different story though. Even their right wingers are opposed to India because we threaten their role in P5, NATO and Commonwealth. They will do everything in their power to delay our goals.

Meanwhile in London, someone has been brushing up their taqiyya skills. Election season is coming...

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
First we have to evaporate this JIHADI PROBLEM IN OUR HOME world security or whatever will come later.
Though, I am very sceptical of this middle east entry because JIHADIS ARE JIHADIS.
Favour from jihadis is the reason why KAMLESH TIWARI MURDER has been thrown under the rug.
If this is the way, then this is not good going for us in future.
I don't know but after that murder any JIHADI POPULATION INCREASE IS DISASTER.
India want to interfere in middle east or south America but this JIHADI POPULATION must be controlled or best destroyed first.
If you want To Wipe Out the Jihadis then Retarded Hindus Have to Leave there Weak Ass Dhimmi Slave State. It is Extremely Saddening for to me to say this but somebody has too. I literally See Hindus Crying on Social Media like Retards Asking if fucking leftist Care about Raped and Converted Hindu Girls and Men killed by Pisslams. If leftist really cared they would have done something about it which they didn’t and never will. Instead of Fucking Crying and Begging like dogs Hindus need to get on the streets and hunt down the Pisslam Rape Product Bastards who has done this there brothers and sisters. Hindus literally get so fucking mad at Jihadi Pigs fucked in Kashmir but Wants to show Respect and dignity to PorkiShitani Flithy Pisslam Rape Product Dogs that got fucked on the LOC that’s bullShit. These Porki Dogs on the LOC are the real terrorists behind the Trashmiri Jihadi Pigs. These Bastards are worse than Trashmiri Jihadis. The more Porki Pig that we sent to naraka the better the world becomes.

Last edited:

Shiv sagar

Country flag
Landed In Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia," Tweets PM As He Begins 2-Day Visit
"Landed in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, marking the start of an important visit aimed at strengthening ties with a valued friend. Will be taking part in a wide range of programmes during this visit," the prime minister tweeted.
Anyone know whether Mr.Imran(di) is attending such a huge global investors summit?

janme

Country flag
That is why it is very much important to TURN INDIA INTO "HINDU RASHTRA" TO PRESERVE THIS GREAT NATION.
Otherwise India will disintegrate as it looses HINDU MAJORITY.
India has to be a secular republic as its forefathers wanted it to be.Religion has to take a back seat in the coming decades.

janme

Country flag
Yes,we need to encourage the moderate ones and eliminate the radical ones.Hating on them will only give power to radicals

AsuraKiller203

Country flag
I can only imagine how frustrating it would have been for the early days of this forum, witnessing Congress ruining Indias legacy through pussyfooting steps.

We were like a lion who was wrapped In a sheeps hide by Congress, under Modi we are roaring like the world belongs to us.
The jungle must bow down the king
I remember those days, I wasnt posting but was lurking. Seculars excreted their wisdom all over this place, running off yinduvaadis.
I remember one member declaring hinduism a dead force in 2012-2013. He recommended India should adopt a new religion like budhism n live off scraps from thailand, cambodia southeast Asia etc to have any influence in the world. :rofl:

This was right before the biggest hindutva political movement in the history of independent India. If we stay the course for next 20 years, 2014 may become one of the biggest civilizational turning points for all of humanity. Sitting right on cusp of something this big, they couldnt see it n wrote us off as a spent force.

Ever since I've joined this forum I've advocated for a more aggressive stance while facing west. Now I see it unfolding before my eyes, I feel like I'm a part of this.
It is a sight to see how much we have changed. How we see ourselves, how we see others n how others see us. It is true we were a lion caged by our own self-imposed mental straight-jacket. We r very lucky to see this transformation in front of our eyes. We are blessed. It is a divine sign, that we need to continue on this path. We, the Dharmic men will have to carry humanity's burden for the sake of a better world. I think we should patent n popularize usage of these terms a Dharmic Mans burden or A Hindu Mans burden like they did for a white mans burden. :biggrin2:

Last edited:

Kyubi

Country flag
islamization Of UK is good.
History proves islam is destroyer of civilization and culture's.
Well you do know many of indian origin will also get caught in the cross fire.. whats happening in britain isnt good for anyone.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

fyodor

Country flag
India has to be a secular republic as its forefathers wanted it to be.Religion has to take a back seat in the coming decades.
You are wrong in the very basic premise of your statement:
"as its forefathers..."

There are no forefathers of India. All including Gandhi and Nehru are sons of India. India is a 5000+ year old continuing civilization. We worship the same deities which we worshiped a few thousand years ago. We have the same approach to lifestyle and philosophy although some great details may have changed but the underlying remains same.

Jurisdictionally, India has been under one empire several times like the Gupta and Maurya period. When not under one king, the whole area from Afghanistan to near Myanmar was seen as one cultural unit by all the kings of these lands.

The very identity and existence of India is Hindu. There is no India without Hindu and no Hindu without India.
What else do you think unites this seemingly diverse country? Its the same mantras & deities worshiped from Himachal to Meghalaya to Rajasthan to Tamil Nadu(f*ck lemurians).

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Well you do know many of indian origin will also get caught in the cross fire.. whats happening in britain isnt good for anyone.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
You cannot stop the inevitable. Population of MUZZIES in UK is booming.
Indian origin people always have choice to come back home if they face certain challenges.

It's good. Those who try to burn others house gets there house burned. You cannot keep snake as pet. Now there own snake is bitting them.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
I have a good solution dude, we can't throw 200 muslims out and should not because SOME OF THEM ARE really good and peaceful.
The strategy must be MASS RECONVERSION of those who desire.
And throwing of JIHADIS STRAIGHT INTO ARABIAN SEA.
One thing is certain Arab does not care about these jokers because they are jokers and also ANIMALS.
Third and if government is really SERIOUS then sign with RUSSIA mutual defense treaty because when we will do above type of things sure some jihadis like that whore name llhan omar will shout in USA and EU will join so cushion effect and RUSSIA WITH IT'S PAST HISTORY will certainly be happy.
THEIR is good amount of trust in russia for India and vice versa......this thing was said by many GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS AS WELL AS STRATEGIC EXPERTS.
Arab think these are just CONVERTS and THEY ARE, DOGS BARK MORE THAN THEIR OWNERS.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
Aman ki asha jamaat should sell this churan to pakis View attachment 39694
Man I remember this, this was posted WAY BACK here in forum when I read it I WAS LAUGHING ALL DAY.
THANKS FOR AGAIN POSTING THIS.
Some parts are missing though can you post full picture, wanna add in my collection and ALSO FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles