Kashmir Fateh Thread August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Why do I feel that.. by interfering in a US presidential election by endorsing Trump, and by inviting a far right delegation to visit Kashmir, after rejecting Indian mps, and US congressmen...the Modi Government wants to demonstrate its resolve to the US. That India is ready to even burn the Indo US relationship, if it means resolving kashmir our way.. Modi is warning the US to back off. Also, we have to see what happens in the saudi meet tomorrow. Saudi arabia is vulnerable to poaching, after US demonstrated its impotence by not responding to the drone shootdown first, and then the Aramco attack. And after the US, India is the strongest military power in the region. Maybe, Modi steps into something that was exclusive US territory recently..
We can sell defence equipment worth billions.
And can also train there impotent army.
If Saudis start buying indian equipments.
And there will be no issue of amo stopping or sanctions from indian side if they wished to kill some thousands of civilians.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
We can sell defence equipment worth billions.
And can also train there impotent army.
If Saudis start buying indian equipments.
And there will be no issue of amo stopping or sanctions from indian side if they wished to kill some thousands of civilians.
They dont like to fight... They want you to protect them... the hundreds of billions in defense equipment that the US sold to Saudis was protection money from Saudis.. Since, we are good with the Iranians... I want India to help reduce the tensions between the two.. and pocket some saudi billions in the bargain... and use it for our growth...

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Why do I feel that.. by interfering in a US presidential election by endorsing Trump, and by inviting a far right delegation to visit Kashmir, after rejecting Indian mps, and US congressmen...the Modi Government wants to demonstrate its resolve to the US. That India is ready to even burn the Indo US relationship, if it means resolving kashmir our way.. Modi is warning the US to back off. Also, we have to see what happens in the saudi meet tomorrow. Saudi arabia is vulnerable to poaching, after US demonstrated its impotence by not responding to the drone shootdown first, and then the Aramco attack. And after the US, India is the strongest military power in the region. Maybe, Modi steps into something that was exclusive US territory recently..
Not US, just their libtards. It’s their libtard ecosystem who is the problem for now, not US.

sorcerer

Country flag
India has a lot to contribute to the middle east diplomatically and militarily.
Its India who is supporting the ME space program..it's India who is showing some genuineness in providing military training and support to ME nations... The Arab nations are slowly opening this arena to India.be it military or economy..slowly but surely the partnership will be much deeper in the coming years.
Also
Some PROACTIVE actions by the Indian side( while flipping the EUROPE at the same time ) has given the Arab nations mucho trust on India.

USA was significant for the ME on the part of their security...and the Arab knew very well that USA took them for a ride . Arabs were helpless and USA "mastered" the Arab Situation...literally

IMO With India...the genuinity is understood by the Arabs.. and them Arabs want all the help to pull up a huge turn around for their industry and cultural ethos when it comes to putting the future of their nations into a better perspective.

India has its narrative for the ARAB world set...and its mutual.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I can only imagine how frustrating it would have been for the early days of this forum, witnessing Congress ruining Indias legacy through pussyfooting steps.

We were like a lion who was wrapped In a sheeps hide by Congress, under Modi we are roaring like the world belongs to us.
The jungle must bow down the king

I might have gone a little to far with the cheesy monologue but thats just because I'm seeing my dream being realised.
Ever since I've joined this forum I've advocated for a more aggressive stance while facing west. Now I see it unfolding before my eyes, I feel like I'm a part of this.

My comrades this is not a dream we are living it

Co 4th bakchod battalion

Modi playing the white peoples game.

neel9821

Country flag
Must watch...
Some of us on DFI know this, but Shekhar gupta has explained it very well..

=========
His theory is flawed. You need to deal with these issues with iron hand and not with duplicity i.e. fight with one arm and serve liquor with another hand. By using this tactics, we let the problem to prolong for too long. Remember Punjab, when KPS Gill got the free hand, he wiped out terror in few years. We have made a mistake in Kashmir by pampering the leaders and allowed them to carry out their agenda by double crossing us. If all these leaders had been eliminated in early 90s then the issue wouldn’t have spiral out of hand. Remember, in order to stop sleeper cell, you need to eliminate the handler so that the cell can never be activated

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
His theory is flawed. You need to deal with these issues with iron hand and not with duplicity i.e. fight with one arm and serve liquor with another hand. By using this tactics, we let the problem to prolong for too long. Remember Punjab, when KPS Gill got the free hand, he wiped out terror in few years. We have made a mistake in Kashmir by pampering the leaders and allowed them to carry out their agenda by double crossing us. If all these leaders had been eliminated in early 90s then the issue wouldn’t have spiral out of hand. Remember, in order to stop sleeper cell, you need to eliminate the handler so that the cell can never be activated
I can only say that i agree with coupta's analysis on how Indian Govt deals with insurgencies.
As citizens we can have expectations, but it's the Govt which is dealing with the reality. it is what it is.

neel9821

Country flag
I can only say that i agree with coupta's analysis on how Indian Govt deals with insurgencies.
As citizens we can have expectations, but it's the Govt which is dealing with the reality. it is what it is.
we have number of examples where this is failed but, we can agree to disagree about his analysis .

2nd point - I agree with you

Bhoot Pishach

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
India has a lot to contribute to the middle east diplomatically and militarily.
Its India who is supporting the ME space program..it's India who is showing some genuineness in providing military training and support to ME nations... The Arab nations are slowly opening this arena to India.be it military or economy..slowly but surely the partnership will be much deeper in the coming years.
Also
Some PROACTIVE actions by the Indian side( while flipping the EUROPE at the same time ) has given the Arab nations mucho trust on India.

USA was significant for the ME on the part of their security...and the Arab knew very well that USA took them for a ride . Arabs were helpless and USA "mastered" the Arab Situation...literally

IMO With India...the genuinity is understood by the Arabs.. and them Arabs want all the help to pull up a huge turn around for their industry and cultural ethos when it comes to putting the future of their nations into a better perspective.

India has its narrative for the ARAB world set...and its mutual.
It is very much evident US is loosing interest into Middle East due to Shell Oil and Technologies emerging in future like Solar, EV etc. Along with full attention towards emerging economic and military threat from China.

Middle East is feeling the heat and particularly Saudi Arabia, had it not be US Iran would have chewed them into shreds.

And this is the stark reality apart from US & INDIA there is no stablising force in Middle East, EU is spent force, Russia dont have that much resources, China has a INDIA problem, yes China has to cross BACKYARD of INDIA before it can interfere in MIDDLE EAST.

But this is not the time for INDIA to interfere into the war of Arab Savages, let them fight it out first.

Saudi Arabia has sensed the future of Economy and Security, hence it is hedging its bets with India by investing 100's of Billions in India and with Motha Bhai's Oil Business.

The reality is Middle East is waiting for India as future Power and Pole of Stability.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
It is very much evident US is loosing interest into Middle East due to Shell Oil and Technologies emerging in future like Solar, EV etc. Along with full attention towards emerging economic and military threat from China.

Middle East is feeling the heat and particularly Saudi Arabia, had it not be US Iran would have chewed them into shreds.

And this is the stark reality apart from US & INDIA there is no stablising force in Middle East, EU is spent force, Russia dont have that much resources, China has a INDIA problem, yes China has to cross BACKYARD of INDIA before it can interfere in MIDDLE EAST.

But this is not the time for INDIA to interfere into the war of Arab Savages, let them fight it out first.

Saudi Arabia has sensed the future of Economy and Security, hence it is hedging its bets with India by investing 100's of Billions in India and with Motha Bhai's Oil Business.

The reality is Middle East is waiting for India as future Power and Pole of Stability.
First we have to evaporate this JIHADI PROBLEM IN OUR HOME world security or whatever will come later.
Though, I am very sceptical of this middle east entry because JIHADIS ARE JIHADIS.
Favour from jihadis is the reason why KAMLESH TIWARI MURDER has been thrown under the rug.
If this is the way, then this is not good going for us in future.
I don't know but after that murder any JIHADI POPULATION INCREASE IS DISASTER.
India want to interfere in middle east or south America but this JIHADI POPULATION must be controlled or best destroyed first.

Pulakeshin

Country flag
First we have to evaporate this JIHADI PROBLEM IN OUR HOME world security or whatever will come later.
Though, I am very sceptical of this middle east entry because JIHADIS ARE JIHADIS.
Favour from jihadis is the reason why KAMLESH TIWARI MURDER has been thrown under the rug.
If this is the way, then this is not good going for us in future.
I don't know but after that murder any JIHADI POPULATION INCREASE IS DISASTER.
India want to interfere in middle east or south America but this JIHADI POPULATION must be controlled or best destroyed first.
I think instead of hating on Muslims, we should show love towards them so that they become more positive towards our faith. If we abuse them, they'll abuse us. Let them understand that we don't care about them.

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
I kind of like modi bringing conservative European MEP which communist are calling 'far right' & frothing at the same time ,it cuts through the propaganda of pakis on kashmir & also is kick in the butt to van hollen types US senators who think they are entitled to be briefed about it & taken to ground zero,most euro embassies didn't even had the idea about it,it certainly it is the right way to troll the entitled liberal elite of west and their patronising attitude,run a counter propaganda on native whites about Islamist takeover of US & UK liberal parties and boycott them essentially & see them take a backfoot & keep their mouth shut

Bhoot Pishach

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I think instead of hating on Muslims, we should show love towards them so that they become more positive towards our faith. If we abuse them, they'll abuse us. Let them understand that we don't care about them.
Oooo bhai!!! Since past 100 years your MK Gandu, Nehru and Khangress was sitting in the laps of Muslims without underwear.

What they and India has achieved???? Partition, Unending Riots, Terrorism, Brutal Attacks on Hindus???

What else you want????

Do you people even think before posting????

Disgusting!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles