Kashmir Fateh Thread August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
As far as I am concerned, I really don’t care what This EU delegation says.

I am more interested to find out whether modi govt has the capability & intent to rig the game, or will they keep giving pravachan like “satya meva jayate”. Satya meva jayate is fine for Indians, irrelevant for dealing with foreigners.
This EU Delegation is Full of Right Wing MPs from Right Wing Parities in Europe. They came to India so they can learn how to control Pisslam Terrorist that are Infesting them in Europe Right Now. BJP is Not Retarded like Some Indians who screaming in the comment section of Twitter are. BJPs Know that These Right Wing MPs will Support Them in there Fight against Islamic Terrorism. Since they are both Right Wing Parities Who Same Problems. The Majority of MPs are Pro India. The Demotards from US are Anti India and Pro Pisslamic that’s why BJP didn’t let them visit. Indians need to do a lot of research before Accusing BJP of Treachery against Motherland.

Last edited:

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
As far as I am concerned, I really don’t care what This EU delegation says.

I am more interested to find out whether modi govt has the capability & intent to rig the game, or will they keep giving pravachan like “satya meva jayate”. Satya meva jayate is fine for Indians, irrelevant for dealing with foreigners.
I for one am against this EU delegation being allowed to go to Kashmir. However the pros and cons are:

Pros:
>It will shut the mouths of the ISPR and the anti India retards when the situation is reported as positive.
> Iran Niazi's propaganda that there is a blood bath and a genocide going on in Kashmir will be shattered.
> If positive, it will embarrass the Pakis on the world forum of spewing lies.
> Pak's credibility will take a massive hit.
> It will show to the world that we have nothing to hide.
> Will lend more weight to the cross border terrorism issue.

Cons:
> Gross interference in India's internal affairs.
> Internationalising the Kashmir issue.
> What answer will we give to the delegation for the continued detention of Mufti and the Abdullahs? What if they want to meet them for their reactions? It surely will be negative.
> The opposition will blast the govt alleging that this is a guided tour to 'safe' areas to show all is well. Will they be allowed to visit any place in Kashmir?
> The ubiquitous presence of security personnel will have a negative effect. Will they be thinned out for the visit? Then we need to be prepared for some terrorist action or an anti India procession by some disgruntled or payed elements which will have negative consequences.

bhramos

Country flag
Breaking: More than six injured in grenade attack in Jammu and Kashmir's Sopore

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
This EU Delegation is Full of Right Wing MPs from Right Wing Parities in Europe. They came to India so they can learn how to control Pisslam Terrorist that are Infesting them in Europe Right Now. BJP is Not Retarded like Some Indians who screaming in the comment section of Twitter are. They Know that These Right Wing MPs will Support Them in there Fight against Islamic Terrorism. The Majority of MPs are Pro India.
Also, these muslims are flooding Europe, due to US induced chaos in the middle east... while in US itself, only one percent of the population is Muslim... this is primarily a message to the US

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I for one am against this EU delegation being allowed to go to Kashmir. However the pros and cons are:

Pros:
>It will shut the mouths of the ISPR and the anti India retards when the situation is reported as positive.
> Iran Niazi's propaganda that there is a blood bath and a genocide going on in Kashmir will be shattered.
> If positive, it will embarrass the Pakis on the world forum of spewing lies.
> Pak's credibility will take a massive hit.
> It will show to the world that we have nothing to hide.
> Will lend more weight to the cross border terrorism issue.

Cons:
> Gross interference in India's internal affairs.
> Internationalising the Kashmir issue.
> What answer will we give to the delegation for the continued detention of Mufti and the Abdullahs? What if they want to meet them for their reactions? It surely will be negative.
> The opposition will blast the govt alleging that this is a guided tour to 'safe' areas to show all is well. Will they be allowed to visit any place in Kashmir?
> The ubiquitous presence of security personnel will have a negative effect. Will they be thinned out for the visit? Then we need to be prepared for some terrorist action or an anti India procession by some disgruntled or payed elements which will have negative consequences.

Add one more point:

As one of the world’s senior most victim of jihadi violence and world largest democracy, if we don’t allow them to come today how will we start poking our nose in EU politics tomorrow.

As things stand today, Many parts in EU within a decade will not be so different from Kashmir.

Within a decade our politicians will start poking our nose in other’s matter, i think. Our parliamentarians will be going to places like Belgium, France, London to be observers when ever there is jihadi violence and state law and order measures.

Start thinking 10-20 years ahead..

Arihant

Bigger idiots are those indian blue ticks who retweet nutsac jafri and give him legitimacy.
The team which knows nothing want to show they have something. Dumbest peoples choose a dumb as their boss(the better between them like andho mein kaana raja) to show that they have boss which have some internal info. Doval already tightened screws of all the journalists and all babus at the time of Arihant induction incident. It is rare or almost none that any info or pics available about anything which is secret or have special purpose. Blue ticks don't have anything to show, neither they have knowledge. so what they do is they verify the opponents news. One more thing most of the blue ticks are clowns, they do it deliberately as they were always in the same camp with enemies. When I read right wingers comments on their timelines like "what you say now about this it was wrong news which you shared" I laugh hard on those comments because everyone knows that these chindichors, doing it knowingly then why comments like this. I really don't know how we will overcome from this chutiyapa.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
It is very important to BRING EU in sane people league.
Because jihadis do not deserve freedom heck they kill freedom.
If any EU bastard will say something one can also bring THEIR TREATMENT OF ROMA PEOPLE.
Whatever those roma people are.... but that does not mean they are treated like untouchables worse they are driven out.
And also, the EU people must know the mindset of people in kashmir who joined their JIHADI FUCKS league when they threw kashmiri PANDITS out.
Somebody post the BRUTAL AND UNIMAGINABLE murder of girija tikoo on their Twitter page if this bastards start showing their dog face in kashmir.
World must answer,
Why it stayed silent when kashmiri pandits were driven out?
Doval sir, will exactly in subtle way (because that's how always UNFORTUNATELY india play) will show them their double face.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Add one more point:

As one of the world’s senior most victim of jihadi violence and world largest democracy, if we don’t allow them to come today how will we start poking our nose in EU politics tomorrow.

As things stand today, Many parts in EU within a decade will not be so different from Kashmir.

Within a decade our politicians will start poking our nose in other’s matter, i think. Our parliamentarians will be going to places like Belgium, France, London to be observers when ever there is jihadi violence and state law and order measures.

Start thinking 10-20 years ahead..
This EU Delegation is Full of Right Wing MPs from Right Wing Parities in Europe. They came to India so they can learn how to control Pisslam Terrorist that are Infesting them in Europe Right Now. BJP is Not Retarded like Some Indians who screaming in the comment section of Twitter are. BJPs Know that These Right Wing MPs will Support Them in there Fight against Islamic Terrorism. Since they are both Right Wing Parities Who Same Problems. The Majority of MPs are Pro India. The Demotards from US are Anti India and Pro Pisslamic that’s why BJP didn’t let them visit. Indians need to do a lot of research before Accusing BJP of Treachery against Motherland.

Deathstar

Country flag
I think we should show live demonstration of Cross border terrorism to the EU delegation. This will soldify our case. Let some militant attack EU convoy ,they wont dare speak against us

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I think we should show live demonstration of Cross border terrorism to the EU delegation. This will soldify our case. Let some militant attack EU convoy ,they wont dare speak against us
Sirji, looks like you are still missing the fundamental aspect of international politics.

Ground reality is of little consequence. “Mera kya fayda!!” Is the fundamental driver of international diplomacy. Question is what is it that we can give them, in return. Usually it’s trade.

Case in point is how international community reacted to Christchurch shootings and Sri Lanka bombings, both events happened within a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles