Kashmir Fateh Thread August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhoot Pishach

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
If they are fighting for their “country” then why are they stepping on its flag? This is what happens when you let people from the bush live inside an important city. London is now a jungle.
Bhai they are totally correct in what they are doing.

People are stuck in the Optics of the Scene.

But the Truth is that they are practicing the CORRECT VERSION OF ISLAM.

it is ISLAM which is OVER & ABOVE all other things even the COUNTRY.

ISLAM is UNEQUIVOCALLY has PRECEDENCE over COUNTRY forget about any SYMBOL (here it is flag), all SYMBOL = IDOLS hence ARE NOT MENT FOR "RESPECT".

So offering their BUTTOCKS to ALLAH (NAMAZ), very much on same FLAG which THEY ARE FIGHTING FOR is PERFECTLY CORRECT, as per TENEMENTS OF ISLAM.

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Ok ,these twets are from a porki osint account ,whose previous name was beep delete ,
i thought its our guys ,so ignore this ,it hasbeen already debunked by our guys below:
Busting the propaganda run by
@detresfa_
(earlier beepdelete) 2nd picture(coloured) and 3rd (b/w) are labeled to be taken on the same day, however, A fence/wall can be seen in b/w picture but absent in the coloured picture.

I don't know why these comparing pictures keep popping out.

Pakistanis should have taken their phones with Geo Tags on and live-stream the Terror camp the next day.

These bastards are surviving on their lies and deceit because no one wants to get their hands dirty with these pigs.

Having said that the time is not far when the chickens come home to roost. Pakistanis will be humiliated and made to ride on Donkies with blacked faces.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
What else can they do? Stomp or burn an effigy and maybe sacrifice an animal. They have to make do with these antics.

Ask Katie to give them bangles and bindi next time. They have ruined meaning of words Mujahids and ghazis.
These are Future Pisslam Jihadis you are talking too. Don’t look at them with sympathy or think they are retarded. They are not they are doing this with Conscious Mind. Just like people thought ISIS is a Small Threat During its foundation these BritShit Jihadis might look dumb but the Venom they carry are lethal. We might soon see Porki Camel Cola Drinker Hiding and Begging in North American and European States Traveling back to Terroristan for Jihad Against India just like ISIS.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
These are Future Pisslam Jihadis you are talking too. Don’t look at them with sympathy or think they are retarded. They are not they are doing this with Conscious Mind. Just like people thought ISIS is a Small Threat During its foundation these BritShit Jihadis might look dumb but the Venom they carry are lethal. We might soon see Porki Camel Cola Drinker Hiding and Begging in North American and European States Traveling back to Terroristan for Jihad Against India just like ISIS.
islamization Of UK is good.
History proves islam is destroyer of civilization and culture's.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Ok ,these twets are from a porki osint account ,whose previous name was beep delete ,
i thought its our guys ,so ignore this ,it hasbeen already debunked by our guys below:
Busting the propaganda run by
@detresfa_
(earlier beepdelete) 2nd picture(coloured) and 3rd (b/w) are labeled to be taken on the same day, however, A fence/wall can be seen in b/w picture but absent in the coloured picture.
I don’t understand Why Indians Think these Porki Mofos like Trashmiri Intel and Nutsack Jeff. Who are “Neutral” OISNTs, these Mofos have been Saying for Years Now, but NutSack Jeff himself stated many times that he is biased against India because he is PorkiShitani. NutSack Jeff Loves to Suck Israel ‘s Dick but Not India ‘s?. According to his Eyes What India does in Kashmir is Evil and Undemocratic but the Shit Israel Does to Fucking Palestinian is A ok and Perfectly Fine. He has no Problem with that. What a Porki Bastard. Israel and India are both in the Same Boat Fighting Against Islamic Terrorism. I still don’t understand why some stupid Indians go to his Comment Section and trust him and also Support Him when he brings Up Fake News created by ASSnif Bafoonra as Truth and Reality of the situation On LOC.

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I don’t understand Why Indians Think these Porki Mofos like Trashmiri Intel and Nutsack Jeff. Who are “Neutral” OISNTs, these Mofos have been Saying for Years Now. NutSack Jeff himself stated many times that he is biased against India because he is PorkiShitani. NutSack Jeff Loves to Suck Israel ‘s Ass but Not India ‘s?. According to his Eyes What India does in Kashmir is Evil but Shit Israel Does to Fucking Palestinian is A ok . He has no Problem with that. What a Porki Bastard. I still don’t understand why some stupid Indians go to his Comment Section and trust him and also Support Him when he brings Up Fake News created ASSnif Bafoonra as Truth and Reality of the situation.
Stupid Indians should go to these chaps timeline and get fooled for sometime.

Self realisation of truth is far more powerful than telling our chaps what to do. Since most young people think they know everything in the world, no matter how much you preach it won’t work. Let them realise with their own brains.

It’s time consuming but effective, we have lots of time. It’s not like we are going to war tomorrow with pakis.

Last edited:

Haldiram

Country flag
EU delegation to visit J&K
Inn sabh chew logon ko Doval bamboo dega kal. Then they'll go home and sing a new tune. Their rants have been consequence-free till now. Tomorrow their abbu jaan Doval will give them a nice dose. The very fact that those benchos are being dragged here instead of our foreign secretary going to their country to explain our point shows who has an upper hand in this.

Bosch

Country flag
I don’t understand Why Indians Think these Porki Mofos like Trashmiri Intel and Nutsack Jeff. Who are “Neutral” OISNTs, these Mofos have been Saying for Years Now, but NutSack Jeff himself stated many times that he is biased against India because he is PorkiShitani. NutSack Jeff Loves to Suck Israel ‘s Dick but Not India ‘s?. According to his Eyes What India does in Kashmir is Evil and Undemocratic but the Shit Israel Does to Fucking Palestinian is A ok and Perfectly Fine. He has no Problem with that. What a Porki Bastard. Israel and India are both in the Same Boat Fighting Against Islamic Terrorism. I still don’t understand why some stupid Indians go to his Comment Section and trust him and also Support Him when he brings Up Fake News created by ASSnif Bafoonra as Truth and Reality of the situation On LOC.
Bigger idiots are those indian blue ticks who retweet nutsac jafri and give him legitimacy.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Bigger idiots are those indian blue ticks who retweet nutsac jafri and give him legitimacy.
Agree With you on that. Some Retarded Indians with Blue ticks especially Left Wing News Reporters Quote him sometimes. That Gives him Legitimacy. After Seeing that Libtard Indians Start Following NutSack Jeff and Tow his Line were ever they go saying that he is Right and rest of the Indian OSINTs are wrong.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
As far as I am concerned, I really don’t care what This EU delegation says.

I am more interested to find out whether modi govt has the capability & intent to rig the game, or will they keep giving pravachan like “satya meva jayate”. Satya meva jayate is fine for Indians, irrelevant for dealing with foreigners.

Icarus

Country flag
As far as I am concerned, I really don’t care what This EU delegation says.

I am more interested to find out whether modi govt has the capability & intent to rig the game, or they will keep giving pravachan like “satya meva jayate”. Satya meva jayate is fine for Indians, irrelevant for foreigners.
I think this delegation is just to spite the USA lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles