Kashmir Fateh Thread August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Just to add..
Amb. Shringla has already briefed all of them last week on the current status.

Yet they went on with this farce..
Because they want to... it's not that ISI propaganda has worked... It's that the US establishment, and especially the Democrats hate an assertive India.
Modi by indirectly endorsing Trump has showed that India will not shy away from hitting the Democrats. If this Pramila bitch introduces such a resolution, GOI should blacklist her from entering India..

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
These forums and bias view against india will always exist doesn't matter how many pro india person you send for American human rights and bullshit council.
Even mymmar kicked the west aside for things which they felt are necessary. And Myanmar didn't faced much of consequences because Chinese and india was supporting them.

Those who claim India's propaganda and shit is bad. Should come to reality and see GOI basic propaganda lies in the Indian population GOI did this because they had public support in india which matters the most. From airstrikes to surgical strikes. GOI did that on it's own.
Indian public is fed up from this drama and have no mercy for Kashmir.

People who think institutions which were anti india for years will turn pro india in one day. Countries who abused india for years with there supremacist ideology will turn pro india. Leftist already hate Modi and ran 24/7 promotion campaign for congress will justify hindu nationalist moments.

I don't give two hoots about this shit. West itself have killed millions in Middle East. Leftist will continue to speak shit. Uk and Canada will continue to keep anti india voices. Sweden will keep speaking shit. Foreign people will keep thinking india is a 3rd world scammer country. And i don't give a fuck. Those who like india will keep liking india.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Because they want to... it's not that ISI propaganda has worked... It's that the US establishment, and especially the Democrats hate an assertive India.
Modi by indirectly endorsing Trump has showed that India will not shy away from hitting the Democrats. If this Pramila bitch introduces such a resolution, GOI should blacklist her from entering India..
I think GoI will take a different route this time, This is not Congress's insecure regime to lash out like a teenager.
But it all depends on the public support GoI gets on this topic. A simple act of encouraging Indians & NRIs to watch this video will do half the job, it will destroy the halo around American politics among indians.

AnantS

Country flag
This...... IS NOT HAPPENING now and if I am not wrong someone said they were Muslims at first.
Please no conspiracy theories. If you happen to read about many prominent KP who were killed/etc were the ones who proudly boasted Kuran Geeta in one room, or neighbor muslims are like my family onlee type.. And who said this is still not continuing? How many of your prominent community members

Nobody want to hide this type of people but what I am getting from you is US AS A HIGH CASTE are indirectly protecting them.
You could also had said person name and pointed out to HINDUS as a general for infighting.
In hindus where is no infighting? in high caste is there, in lower caste also it is there and the best thing AMONG STATES is also there.
Why are you adding high caste?
Often than not dominant high caste advocating/professing something has had a domino affect. Keeping quiet or even in some cases openly supporting some detrimental causes - just because the person advocating belongs to same community. Yes you are right , this thing can be seen not only in one community, but other communities as well. But if you like to call your self "High caste" be ready to take brickbats also - because to with "high" caste, comes high social,behavioral expectations.

Anyway my last post on this as its becoming OT. My original post was to buttress the point how KP hindus while flashing KP hindu card sabotage their own. And that point still stands. Its only recent that they have been singing different tunes. Its not long back when they professed they followed a "religion" which is different from "Indian" hindus

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
And who said this is still not continuing? How many of your prominent community members
Well I have also counter point on this, but I also don't want to be high caste but a sanatan a dharma follower because it is dharma only that guide PEOPLE and was is and will be the philosophy of india.
Anyway,

:)

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Acknowledging that Myanmar is going through a “challenging time”, India on Tuesday pledged full support to its national peace process and the country’s quest for better connectivity during President Ram Nath Kovind’s wide ranging talks with his counterpart U Win Myint and State Counsellor Aung San Suu Kyi.

Western countries, including the United States and Britain, have been sidelined, even though they largely pay for the humanitarian responses to Myanmar’s manifold crises, not only in Rakhine and Bangladesh, but in other conflict zones as well. After Washington and London stung Ms. Aung San Suu Kyi with copious criticism for the Rohingya crisis, Western nations lost much of their political influence with her.

The editorial noted that the United Nations fact-finding mission on Myanmar invoked the Genocide Convention in its condemnation of the military’s atrocities. Parties to the convention, which includes most Western nations, are obligated to do everything within their power to prevent and punish Myanmar’s genocide

(if indian government has made up it's mood to do things with serious public support. Without internal divide then india is a power to reckon with. People sometimes think that some shitty forums or some shit written in western news paper can divert india from it's path that cannot happen. And 98% of the public in india supports Pakistan ko kadha jawab and fixing attitude of Kashmiri terrorists if public of india didn't wanted to remove this article then we wouldn't be seeing it removed if public didn't wanted airstrikes then it wouldn't be happened . India 90% of times is a soft power but i find for interest we can cross the boundaries )

doreamon

Country flag
India has declared NOTAM on bay of bengal ranging over 3400km on 23rd to 25th.. A long range missile it might be.. seems like nirbhaya or k4..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles