Kashmir Fateh Thread August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Big. Abdul Hameed Lelhari the Emir or Chief of Al-Qaida linked Ansar Ghazwat-ul-Hind in Kashmir has been successfully killed by security forces in Awantipora of Kashmir valley. Indian Army and J&K Police sources confirm the major development. He was successor of Zakir Musa.

captscooby81

Country flag
After wasting 2 hours of sleep to watch the US house proceedings for South Asia i realised how important is all these Op-ed writers most of the senators were giving Wapo and Nytimes and Newsweek's propaganda and falsified articles are reference facts to talk on kashmir . Topic was South Asia but they didn't want to discuss about Rohingya or any other issues . It was out and out Kashmir session . Funny one senator Lui something was giving reference to christianpost as source for his question about religious persecution of christians in India under Namo Govt . Seriously christianpost that is like giving reference to evangelical page who is butt hurt with Govt tight control on foreign funding .

One thing i realised everyone sucks up to propaganda. Reason why WaPo now hired Rana Ayub like fakist to run even much more maligned and twisted propaganda against Indian govt .

And Regarding those two swines Nitisha Kaul and Anganna chatterjee . We had such characters from the day of mahabharat and ramayana Evil women . Nothing more i want to say about them .

AnantS

Country flag
and biggest irony? Both being Brahmins (Kasmiri Brahmin and other Bengali Brahmin) spew hatred towards other hindus(who are majorly non brahmins ), because they practice brahmanvaad.

It is these type of high caste Hindus who bought ruin to their own kith and kin and coreligionists.If Kashmiri Brahmin for their narrow interests supported disastrous 370/35 & Abdullahs - leading to their and other community persecution facilitated by those very acts.

In Bengal these its some of these high cast often affluent Bengali Brahmins who bought into wretched communist ideology and wrecked havoc on once Rich, better industrialized Bengal.

In Kerala - who can forget its was on advice of a Brahmin minister a, king and his subjects converted wholesale into Islam?

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
So I just wasted close to three hours and watched this whole video of congressional hearing.
I knew it nothing worthwhile is there that's why not watched it.
But thanks for posting.
Them and things happening in our daily night news is not that much different. :bounce::biggrin2::bounce::bounce:
The thing with democracy is most of the energy is spent on TALKING SHOWS.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
It is these type of high caste Hindus who bought ruin to their own kith and kin and coreligionists
I am upper caste, don't try to bring me into it.
As I already mentioned here, higher caste or lower caste once you have a BIG BROTHER NAME WASHINGTON you start showing dhoti shivering thing or the famous JAICHAND DNA.
I also have seen many videos where lower caste hindus openly blame higher caste hindus infront of THEIR VERY CONCERNED FOR IMAGINARY FREEDOM NO NO NO NO GUNDAGARDI WHITES and Whites handover of Bible.
So, kindly I say I don't agree with your logic.
By the way, my friend what you wrote is also considered FIGHTING AMONG HINDUS mindset.
I urge you to rethink, there are many like me high caste hindus who are bearing the burnt of NEVER ENDING QUOTA but still thinking of making INCLUSIVE AND INDIC DEMOCRACY INDIA.

Last edited:

AnantS

Country flag
I am upper caste, don't try to bring me into it.
As I already mentioned here, higher caste or lower caste once you have a BIG BROTHER NAME WASHINGTON you start showing dhoti shivering thing.
So, kindly I say I don't agree with your logic.
By the way, my friend what you wrote is also considered FIGHTING AMONG HINDUS mindset.
I urge you to rethink, there are many like me high caste hindus who are bearing the burnt of NEVER ENDING QUOTA.
I am vilifying bad examples from community I know.. I have the gumption to look within, point out the follies in open, so that it becomes an example for others to NOT to emulate. I can give similar examples for neo Bhimvaadis & other communities also - how their hobnobbing with Naxals and Islamofasicts is bring more pain & exploitation to their own community, but some other time hopefully by someone from their own community. The point I made is pertinent. How one Kashmiri Pandit woman villyfied another representative of her community(Tikko) to please her masters. Mind you - she uses her KP card to gain entry into these conferences and uses them vilify hindus and govt. You dont need to hide rotten apples among your own community. Its the same attitude which made Hindus esp High caste hindus blindly vote Nehrus/Gandhis over the years, when the latter lamented to be born into one

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
I am vilifying bad examples from community I know.. I have the gumption to look within, point out the follies in open, so that it becomes an example for others to NOT to emulate. I can give similar examples for neo Bhimvaadis & other communities also - how their hobnobbing with Naxals and Islamofasicts is bring more pain & exploitation to their own community, but some other time hopefully by someone from their own community. The point I made is pertinent. How one Kashmiri Pandit woman villyfied another representative of her community(Tikko) to please her masters. Mind you - she uses her KP card to gain entry into these conferences and uses them vilify hindus and govt. You dont need to hide rotten apples among your own community. Its the same attitude which made Hindus esp High caste hindus blindly vote Nehrus/Gandhis over the years, when the latter lamented to be born into one
That's past, as new india is coming MANY ARE REALIZING THEIR FOLLIES.
SO, I say and urge to sirji if you make any future reference don't do it in generalization way like HIGH CASTE HINDUS but point to point and man to man behavior.
In UP because of modi high and lower irrespective are coming together but MIND YOU THEY WANT STRONG MODI WHO WILL PROTECT INDIA CULTURE the day he start showing the sign of Islamic jihadis filth, the idolization will also go then.

ForigenSanghi

Country flag
The bias against Aarti Tikoo not withstanding. Her effort was very poor.

She does not seem to have oratory skills and neither a coherent thought process. I think Aditya Raj Kaul should have gone in her place or may be some American citizen KP.

At least someone in GoI should have provided her some coaching in the very least.

India is pathetically lacking on the propaganda war front. All the concerned kashmiri american phoning their congressman are fake. They are generic porkis.

All that said. This was just about the last bullet in the porki magazine and now they are empty. If anyone thinks jayapal's resolution will pass on the floor of the congress then its a delusion. As they say - its like polishing a turd.

AnantS

Country flag
That's past, as new india is coming MANY ARE REALIZING THEIR FOLLIES.
SO, I say and urge to sirji if you make any future reference don't do it in generalization way like HIGH CASTE HINDUS but point to point and man to man behavior.
In UP because of modi high and lower irrespective are coming together but MIND YOU THEY WANT STRONG MODI WHO WILL PROTECT INDIA CULTURE the day he start showing the sign of Islamic jihadis filth, the idolization will also go then.
Sir ji, I say READ & COMPREHEND before TYPING LOUD. You haven't UNDERSTOOD a SINGLE bIT Of MY pOST!

I hope my choice of writing style helps in getting message across to you. I dont why Chinese bot style of writing english is becoming popular among later crop of millennial

mayfair

Aarti Tikoo was the right choice because
1. Kashmiri who actually has links with J&K,
2. Woman,
3. Anglophone.

All those remarks directed against her, bullying, intimidation cuts a stark contrast against the purported "purpose" of this meeting- the status of women in J&K post-370. Here's a Kashmiri woman telling them how 370 and 35-A were impediments in her rightful claim to her inheritance and the libtard jihadis attempted to intimidate her on this.

Do remember, GoI roundly ignored this meeting, did not deem fit to condemn it even. Biggest slap on the jihadi faces.

This is what they have been reduced to- after being soundly ignored at UN and other international fora, they have gathered a bunch of Islamofascists who are themselves in hot soup in the US to carry out their propaganda.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
Its the same attitude which made Hindus esp High caste hindus blindly vote Nehrus/Gandhis over the years, when the latter lamented to be born into one
This...... IS NOT HAPPENING now and if I am not wrong someone said they were Muslims at first.
You dont need to hide rotten apples among your own community
Nobody want to hide this type of people but what I am getting from you is US AS A HIGH CASTE are indirectly protecting them.
Brahmins you mentioned are problem and gave Bengal, Kerala and even kashmir example.
To tell you I am also a brahmin but never supported this.
Every community has problem.
You could also had said person name and pointed out to HINDUS as a general for infighting.
In hindus where is no infighting? in high caste is there, in lower caste also it is there and the best thing AMONG STATES is also there.
Why are you adding high caste?

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
So I just wasted close to three hours and watched this whole video of congressional hearing.

Key take aways on article 370 repeal discussion.

1) The interest in the issue seems rather low. There were like 15 people speaking throughout the entire video. The issue seems dead and buried since only 10 of the 30+ who condemned India on twitter actually showed up. If it was ever put to congressional vote (and it will never be) 300+ other congresspeople will shoot it down considering the wider strategic angle without giving two hoots for porki propaganda.

2) Only two of the speakers seemed to be genuinely anti-India - omar (for jihad) and jayapal (who seems to hate bjp only). Nothing can be done about barking dogs so we should let them bark.

3) Most others who showed concern (about 10 of them) were fed falsehoods and were very shallow with their claims as well. They were fishing essentially. These are not anti-India folk but seem to be just going by the talking points they have been fed by porkis constituents pretending to be kashmiris or their porki staff members.
Its not a problem for India as stated above. I still hope that GoI approaches these people to dispel the propaganda.

4) The Americans are so full of hot air - they think that their human rights standards are much higher than what can be expected in south Asia. :biggrin2: (in his defence I think he was trying to defend India... rather awkwardly)

5) One congresswoman Sheila Jackson-lee (head of porki caucus) got triggered by many members mentioning porki terror factories. Instead of attacking India as she was sent out to do, she started defending porkis. :rofl:

6) Alice Wells did a decent job putting across Indian PoV as a neutral outsider. It was obvious in several exchanges that she just wanted to tell some people to fuck off.

7) Liberandu and congi NRIs are trying to create panic to show this as a failure of GoI. Chutiye hain bilkul. They don't realise that showing middle finger to outsiders is a vote winner in India.

Second thing discussed was the NRC. Its a strong propaganda area for the brotherhood countries and their cartel of jihadi media.
In my view rather than fighting one propaganda battle after the other... Doval ji should simply find a way to deal with the problem at its source in doha.
This media jihad against India seems to have started since the time Modi deepened the relationship with UAE and Saudi who are at odds with qatar.
Just to add..
Amb. Shringla has already briefed all of them last week on the current status.

Yet they went on with this farce..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles