Kashmir Fateh Thread August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
'Motormouth' cough cough.
Yes it is. Counterattack on someone can't be characterized as personal attack. Your tone can't get any better response.
If someone who likes to mouth off random bs without any basic understandings of the matter he's lecturing about is considered to be reputed around here, then I would say that's quite irksome a trend.
That's why I asked you to elaborate. But what you did was only throwing unrelated rhetorics.

You don't even have a clue clearly of on what you are attacking others.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Yes it is. Counterattack on someone can't be characterized as personal attack. Your tone can't get any better response.
I disagree.Apparently you and I have got a very different understanding of the phrase 'personal attack'.We aren't really as dissimilar you and I as much you would like to believe.The only real difference is that one of us don't go around whining about it.
That's why I asked you to elaborate. But what you did was only throwing unrelated rhetorics.
I already did.Check the previous page. mate.
You don't even have a clue.
Why??Just because I refuse to share your optimism??

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
so you're that lunatic, yeah
Oi intelligent you said you will give me your RING LASER GYRO information from your USA or some other country source in DRDO DISCUSSIONS, come ostrich there.
At 11:31 guy is getting information good good.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
If I was somebody else I would have started a tirade and taken this thread down the drain.
Well, then it's a great thing that you're indeed you and not somebody else, ain't it mate??
Since I am me and not some one else, I am going to maintain civility in my answers.
I'm eternally grateful.
My disgust is reserved only for pakis and commies, and no one else.
Wait, not the Chinese?? I thought they were the master of all evil??Seriously, just name me a nation (except a muzzie one) more evil than the Han china??
You could have simply asked to clarify without foul language.
Ok, so calling bullshit on a bullshit idea is foul language now?Come on, grow some skin, will ya??
I would argue in the context of this thread, my response was accurate.

1) Excalibur cannot be fully utilised by any other arty in IA inventory. What nords do with it is none of this thread’s concern.

2) it is “useless” because why waste a guided round as a regular round from non-M777 in inventory.

3) M-777 Excalibur ARE a combo as far as IA is concerned.

I trust this clarifies a few things..
Now that makes a whole lot more sense but that's not what you said in your earlier post!!Oh and about the target coordinates being fed in the round through the muzzle break, well, that's still horse shit or bullshit or dog shit or anything's shit.Well, the point is - it's SHIT!!

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Oi intelligent you said you will give me your RING LASER GYRO information from your USA or some other country source in DRDO DISCUSSIONS, come ostrich there.
At 11:31 guy is getting information good good.
First of all, I never said that ever!!Stop putting words in other's mouths Hero ji!!Oh and I asked you before and I ask you yet again - do you ask for source to your chuddy buddy that bababanaras of yours for all that shit he feeds you with??

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
First of all, I never said that ever!!Stop putting words in other's mouths Hero ji!!Oh and I asked you before and I ask you yet again - do you ask for source to your chuddy buddy that bababanaras of yours for all that shit he feeds you with??
Don't derail the thread optimusjoke.
Have problem come there in DRDO DISCUSSIONS.
And who told you bababanaras is with me.
:shock:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Well, then it's a great thing that you're indeed you and not somebody else, ain't it mate??

I'm eternally grateful.

Wait, not the Chinese?? I thought they were the master of all evil??Seriously, just name me a nation (except a muzzie one) more evil than the Han china??

Ok, so calling bullshit on a bullshit idea is foul language now?Come on, grow some skin, will ya??

Now that makes a whole lot more sense but that's not what you said in your earlier post!!Oh and about the target coordinates being fed in the round through the muzzle break, well, that's still horse shit or bullshit or dog shit or anything's shit.Well, the point is - it's SHIT!!
Yup, I was wrong the M982 fuze setter bit..
must have confused with some other tech..
They use this..

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Yep - the FPA in seeker as we lack any kind of infrastructure to develop the same in our coutry.
Found this article 2.5 years old about a DRDO/ISRO sponsored programme for manufacturing indigenous FPAs

http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities...rmal-imaging-devices/article18460017.ece/amp/

Quote:
The focal plane arrays, which is at the heart of all thermal imagers, involves a number of complex fabrication steps,” Prof. Chakrabarti says.

“IIT Bombay’s research group have successfully optimised each of these steps in-house and thereby the flipchip bonded sensor arrays can be entirely fabricated in this country. This will make the indigenous thermal imaging or night-vision technology affordable and cheaper and will serve as a perfect example of Made In India.”

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
Found this article 2.5 years old about a DRDO/DSRO sponsored programme for manufacturing indigenous FPAs

http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities...rmal-imaging-devices/article18460017.ece/amp/

Quote:
The focal plane arrays, which is at the heart of all thermal imagers, involves a number of complex fabrication steps,” Prof. Chakrabarti says.

“IIT Bombay’s research group have successfully optimised each of these steps in-house and thereby the flipchip bonded sensor arrays can be entirely fabricated in this country. This will make the indigenous thermal imaging or night-vision technology affordable and cheaper and will serve as a perfect example of Made In India.”
Common guys we are just starting I also have one good article let's continue in DRDO DISCUSSIONS so that @porky_kicker sir who left us(not from world) can also come and enlighten us on this big information.
@Chinmoy sir what's your take on this information.
Becuase mine ET article does not agree with this.

Last edited:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
I disagree.Apparently you and I have got a very different understanding of the phrase 'personal attack'.We aren't really as dissimilar you and I as much you would like to believe.The only real difference is that one of us don't go around whining about it.
The difference is that one thinks that him getting the same tone in response to tone he conducted makes the person who responds equal to him.

Anyone with even a little bit of common sense won't equate them. You can't complain of a bad tone if it comes in response to your tone. It's just a reaction of your tirade.
I already did.Check the previous page. mate.
I have. That's why I called rhetorics. You just sidelined it by diversion to unrelated and unclear "issues".
Why??Just because I refuse to share your optimism??
Yeah, these kinds of arguments are what you exactly used. In no way they can be deemed as an elaboration about the topic but rather running away after tinkering a debate.

You will keep on shouting "optimism" without offering any real contradiction because there isn't any.

ForigenSanghi

Country flag
London mayor Sadiq Khan condemns plan to hold protest march over Kashmir outside Indian High Commission on Diwali

https://www.firstpost.com/india/lon...indian-high-commission-on-diwali-7526651.html

Why is this Leopard changing spots?
This guy is a double talking terrorist supporter he probably gave the ok for the protest. Remember he let these Muslim savages attack innocent families last time.
Sadick just washing his hands off the protest the paki pigs must have planned...
Thats the usual official statement...aint it?
He is up for re-election in May-2020 and this chuti*a knows that 6-7lac Indian voters in London are getting ready to feck him up the rear on that day.

Blacks have already ditched him and if Indians ditch him he is dead-on-arrival. White cucks and pakis won't be enough to save him.
He used to sound very pro-India before 2014 so a lot of Indians voted for him. Even I voted for him since the other guy was a Rothschild son-in-law and a climate-change crusader (also happens to be the brother of Imran Khan's ex-wife).

This time it is going to be qatl-kee-raat on the counting night.:shoot:

Last edited:

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
He is up for re-election in May-2020 and this chutiya knows that 6-7lac Indian voters in London are ready to butt-fuck-his-ammi-jaan that day.

Blacks have already ditched him and if Indians ditch him he is dead-on-arrival. He used to sound very pro-India before 2014 so a lot of Indians voted for him. Even I voted for him since the other guy was a Rothschild son-in-law and also the brother of Imran Khan's ex-wife.

This time it is going to be qatl-kee-raat on the counting night.:shoot:
Man, you were in UK!
What's the condition there?
How much time untill it become DOOSRA PAKISTAN?

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Wouldn't be very economical though.I think using specialized mortar munitions in conjunction with surveillance drones could be just as effective at a much lower cost, don't you think??
Well, the IA requires better fuzes to do that. And who will give those intelligent fuzes. These fellows can not make a good mine fuze .. mortar is far fetched for them. They are more of afoul moth internet reservationist brigade rather than any technicians. I have been hearing of a smart Mortar fuze for at least 30 years.

NAG would have an advantage of carrying 40 kg warhead rather than one kg mortar bomb.

Pakistanis for comparison fire sophisticated 120mm Mortars with smart Amirkhan fuzes.

Sridhar_TN

Country flag
Lolzz, my handle has got nothing to do with Transformers at all!!It's from a series of space combat sims. :D

Ok, last time replying here.

No one,just didn't know you were more literal than Drax The Destroyer, that's all!!
so
why you be hatin baba man? :lawl:

ForigenSanghi

Country flag
This is where I like the Russians..
They prefer a to host polonium tea party in such cases​
The Russians molest the uk so often and so hard that I am not sure if Russians even think of uk as a sovereign nation.

Do you know that Russian jets and bombers violate UK airspace almost every 2-3 weeks. Just google "RAF scrambled" - almost every result is a Russian violation of uk airspace. :rofl:

The Russians also send across their shitty incomplete carrier battle group into the english channel every 6 months or so just to piss off the uk. And its not just the govt either, the Russian people hate the english more than the Americans or Germans. Just google how the Russian football fans made mince meat of english hooligans during Euro2016 in France.

Man, you were in UK!
What's the condition there?
How much time untill it become DOOSRA PAKISTAN?
It is on that track and progressing very fast.

Some people here think that only labour party is a jihadi party but that's not true. The conservative party is also trying to pander for the jihadi votes as well.

They recently sent prince william and kate to "strengthen" ties with the suars. Mind you the porkis did not ask for this - the brits asked porkis if the couple could visit. They are doing this when India is engaged in a bitter tiff with the porkis as a clear message of middle finger to India.

Here is a british army general schilling for bajwa. Claims bajwa is a peacenik implying that Indians must be blood-thirsty war-mongers.

And guess what... the spectator is a very right wing magazine. Its the equivalent of Swarajyamag for uk.​

Longewala

Country flag
Should be technically, but why waste the round without using guidance.
I am a complete noob in this matter
But from the Raytheon website:
"The Excalibur munition is compatible with every howitzer with which it’s been tested. This weapon is fully qualified in multiple systems, including the M777, M109 series, M198, the Archer and PzH2000. It’s also compatible with the AS90, K9 and G6 howitzers. Plans are underway to integrate it with other mobile artillery systems.
The Excalibur.... ability to be integrated on multiple gun systems"

Of course, the Indian army may have only integrated it with the triple-7, but theoretically should be possible with Dhanush

And yes, this is an instance where it does make sense to buy rather than develop - a niche capability, takes enormous effort and something we can just stockpile to avoid sanctioned.

Warships, jet fighters, helicopters, armoured vehicles, artillery are not quite the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles