Kashmir Fateh Thread August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhurki

Your daddy chinks claim arunachal pradesh and a lot of territory of India and other neighbour countries , If your daddy claims it ,why dont it controls it?

On a side note are you S.A.T.A.?
I know you got banned on other forum too.
Don't downgrade india's claim on PoK to the levels of arunachal and china..
China's claim is merely to lay buffer zone.. But india has historical as well as legal rights...

sorcerer

Country flag
You must really hate pigs ... I wonder, why...
You are free to quote the answer if you're tired of typing.. The exact question is "India claims PoK, but doesn't control it, why?"...

Its like china claiming a lot of territories but not controlling it..But where in India's case we have a total legal claim where pakistan and china both are illegally occupying poK.

For china they claim the South china sea..the Hong Kong...Tibet... East Turkestan..Taiwan...etc etc...
well!! seems like the list is longer with china..aint it !!

Now are you surprised still when they are calling you "oink oink" !?!!!"

Bhurki

Now are you surprised still when they are calling you "oink oink" !?!!!"
What i can't get over is with you saying ”Oink" in every comment..
Its like you physically can't resist saying this.. ...

sorcerer

Country flag
Don't downgrade india's claim on PoK to the levels of arunachal and china..
China's claim is merely to lay buffer zone.. But india has historical as well as legal rights...
China cant lay claim to BUFFER Zones as and when it is...there is something called RESPECTING the borders which chinese don't really understand.
Arunachal was and is NEVER a buffer zone for china as its strictly Indian Territory

going by that logic..china will claim the EASTERN SIDE OF RUSSIA as a buffer zone of china.!!!
well!! that buffer zone stuff aint gonna fly....
its called the infamous SALAMI SLICING of chinese..and well if china continues that the chinese salami will go under the knife of world nations.

Already India is sending signals to china by putting US howitzers on the chinese border...symbolically representing who are all watching the zones...

Bhurki

China cant lay claim to BUFFER Zones as and when it is...there is something called RESPECTING the borders which chinese don't really understand.
Arunachal was and is NEVER a buffer zone for china as its strictly Indian Territory

going by that logic..china will claim the EASTERN SIDE OF RUSSIA as a buffer zone of china.!!!
well!! that buffer zone stuff aint gonna fly....
its called the infamous SALAMI SLICING of chinese..and well if china continues that the chinese salami that will go under the knife of world nations.

Already India is sending signals to china by putting US howitzers on the chinese border...symbolically representing who are all watching the zones...
I wasn't saying that.to you.. I was telling that to gentleman who very easily equated china's claims on arunachal, scs to that of indian claim.over kashmir.. That india's claim is on historical and legal right that can hold its own weight in any court. While china's claim is superficial front that they can expand or collapse as per their policy..
Jokes are jokes but don't mix actual righteousness with plain dumbshit debauchery..

Icarus

Country flag
I think people are needlessly attacking @Bhurki his question is valid. If India claims pok is ours and has the capacity to take it back, then why isn't pok ours yet? Valid question.

Bhurki

Oooh you have deep info about chinas claim comrad ,
Hmmm let me see ,a chink lover with a thing for goats and abduls ,
Are you a kerela isis abdul commie mixture ,
We had a few of them namely selvam , S.A.TA. and their dozens of proxy profiles.
You so freely throwing away as Indian claim on Kashmir as equal to China's false claims over SCS show your understanding on these subjects..
Please segregate the topics based on their seriousness...

sorcerer

Country flag
I wasn't saying that.to you.. I was telling that to gentleman who very easily equated china's claims on arunachal, scs to that of indian claim.over kashmir.. That india's claim is on historical and legal right that can hold its own weight in any court. While china's claim is superficial front that they can expand or collapse as per their policy..
Jokes are jokes but don't mix actual righteousness with plain dumbshit debauchery..
Well..in this forum we make sure that there is no misinterpretations ...
so people do go to some extent to extent their help

Bhurki

What i can't get over is with you saying ”WHY IS INDIA NOT CONTROLLING pOK in EVERY COMMENT".

We can start this all over again...
I am game!
Because its wierd.. In every map. PoK is shown as Indian.. And yet a common India can't go to kashgar airport.. Or roam around in PoK freely..
If i claim my house garden as mine, while a neighbour builds roads through it.. Can you really call it mine?

sorcerer

Country flag
You so freely throwing away as Indian claim on Kashmir as equal to China's false claims over SCS show your understanding on these subjects..
Please segregate the topics based on their seriousness...
Actually...while reading your comments...every one gets an IDEA that..you are actually caling the ARUNACHAL as a buffer zone of chinese..
tho you did correct yourself in the subsequent posts clearing the air that its Indian Territory and chinese was tresspassing.

His response to you was right on the spot...clearing the PSYCHE under it.

ps: Imma liking it..

Bhurki

Ask your propied(pissbuh) ,he started it by hating it or rather copied jews.

Oink oink.....said pig to pedo mo and mo banished pork in return.
Mo the pig talking prophet.
See... You said it again... I actually challenge you to right just one comment without the sound of a pig...
Not kidding.. Its like you cant complete a sentence without saying it ....:shock:

sorcerer

Country flag
Because its wierd.. In every map. PoK is shown as Indian.. And yet a common India can't go to kashgar airport.. Or roam around in PoK freely..
If i claim my house garden as mine, while a neighbour builds roads through it.. Can you really call it mine?
Thats because china has no self respect for rights and integrity of other nations..despite being a member in UNSC...thats utter shame.
while India is going by the books..thats why nations support india on Kashmir and not china in HONGKONG!!
We are calling it mine cuz its India territory..
Wait a bit more..you can take a taxi to Kashgar and roam arond pOK freely in coming days...
As I said..there is a time and space for everything

ps: you need to sharpen your skills...you exposed yourself big this time..
when doing propaganda..you should be very careful when batting both ends.

Bhurki

Actually...while reading your comments...every one gets an IDEA that..you are actually caling the ARUNACHAL as a buffer zone of chinese..
tho you did correct yourself in the subsequent posts clearing the air that its Indian Territory and chinese was tresspassing.

His response to you was right on the spot...clearing the PSYCHE under it.

ps: Imma liking it..
Obviously its a buffer zone for them.. They dont have historical roots or connection to the state in any way.. Its kind of a bargaining chip that they think increases their leverage..

sorcerer

Country flag
Obviously its a buffer zone for them.. They dont have historical roots or connection to the state in any way.. Its kind of a bargaining chip that they think increases their leverage..
Yeah..like Tibet being the buffer zone of India. etc etc..
call it any name..that is not going to change reality for chinese.

Bhurki

Thats because china has no self respect for rights and integrity of other nations..despite being a member in UNSC...thats utter shame.
while India is going by the books..thats why nations support india on Kashmir and not china in HONGKONG!!
We are calling it mine cuz its India territory..
Wait a bit more..you can take a taxi to Kashgar and roam arond pOK freely in coming days...
As I said..there is a time and space for everything

ps: you need to sharpen your skills...you exposed yourself big this time..
when doing propaganda..you should be very careful when batting both ends.
My question still remains the same..
If india says PoK is there's , then why don't they have access to it..

Sanglamorre

Country flag
India and Sierra Leone seek to expand bilateral ties and push for UNSC reforms

New Delhi: India and Sierra Leone signed 6 agreements today to expand the bilateral relations in various fields and also agreed to push for UNSC reforms so that one-third of mankind residing in Africa and India occupy their rightful place in decision making bodies of the UN.

https://indiablooms.com/news-detail...bilateral-ties-and-push-for-unsc-reforms.html

Oh Well!!! I likez this garland of diamonds in the making
Genuine question: do we need this in West Africa? Shouldn't we be concentrating on East, SE and South Africa to safeguard our interests better?

It's not becoming a case of partnering with China's leftovers is it?

Bhurki

Yeah..like Tibet being the buffer zone of India. etc etc..
call it any name..that is not going to change reality for chinese.
Ofcourse.. Thats how they want it. Create buffer zones all around.. Tibet from India.. Xinjiang from central asia, mongolia from Russia and SCS from the east..
The question to break the status quo is now in hands of India..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles