Kashmir Fateh Thread August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
Todays Retaliation by IA was massive #Neelumvalley ~ Details of loss by PA can not be ascertained but losses to PA can be 10+ ~Reports of Civillian casualties from Pak side because of PA bunkers in Civillian Areas ~Unconfirmed reports of Drone used by IA ~ Indian DHC can be smnd

Good for Gafooraa...he was feeling left out without a chance to do randi rona!

sorcerer

Country flag
BABAINT
Just coming from my farmhouse after a long drive between jungles.Fertilizer pouring in crops is in progress. Feel the heat in the mountains and forests right now. If everything goes well, you will feel in the desert in the coming days. Salute to all passionate farmers. #Proud

sorcerer

Country flag
Delete kardiya tweet , please post screnshscr
Dont have it..
I was asking @Violent peaceful for the same thing..screen shots..
The tweet came from paki side cuz it has the word "Shahadat" in it..naturally the paki coward Asif Gafoora must have clamped down the tweet as he doesnt want anybody to know about the paki incompetence.

sorcerer

Country flag
No ,tweet was from frontal fire ,
He was mocking 321 by writing a tweet in his way and asking him to copy paste.

I repeat tweet was from frontal fire NOT 321gayfoora.
okay ..Alright..
Anywayz..any tweet from paki side we need to take screenshots... the frustrated pakis will be on twitter tweeting away in the coming days.

sorcerer

Country flag
Iran launches Turkey border exercise after Erdogan invades Syria

Iran launched an unannounced large military exercise near the Turkish border on Wednesday, soon after Ankara invaded Syria to confront a mostly Kurdish group, the Islamic Republic's Tasnim News Agency reported.

Turkey started its invasion of a narrow strip of Syria where the Syrian Democratic Forces [SDF] had been protected by the US, until Washington announced on Sunday that it was pulling US troops out of Syria.

While most of the controversy has been about the US betrayal of its five-year alliance with the SDF, potentially leading to Turkey being able to devastate SDF forces and any civilians in the area, Iran's actions signaled a new side to the developments.
https://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/I...r-exercise-after-Erdogan-invades-Syria-604167

:popcorn:

Did Turkey became the condom for USA to enter IRAN..after the foreplay!

sorcerer

Country flag
Amit Shah warns Pakistan: Be prepared to suffer 10 times more casualties

Solapur (Maharashtra): Issuing a strong warning to Pakistan, Union Home Minister and Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) President Amit Shah on Thursday warned that anybody attacking India will have to suffer 10 times more casualties.

Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel’s dream of an integrated India has been achieved by Prime Minister Modi

Addressing whirlwind election rallies in Solapur, Sangli and Osmanabad districts in Maharashtra, Shah said amidst roaring applause: “The whole world has realised it now… If one of our jawans is martyred, 10 of theirs will be killed.”

https://www.indileak.com/2019/10/am...-prepared-to-suffer-10-times-more-casualties/

hmmm....... Well!!!
Great message to pakistan before Xi's visit..

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
Amit Shah warns Pakistan: Be prepared to suffer 10 times more casualties

Solapur (Maharashtra): Issuing a strong warning to Pakistan, Union Home Minister and Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) President Amit Shah on Thursday warned that anybody attacking India will have to suffer 10 times more casualties.

Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel’s dream of an integrated India has been achieved by Prime Minister Modi

Addressing whirlwind election rallies in Solapur, Sangli and Osmanabad districts in Maharashtra, Shah said amidst roaring applause: “The whole world has realised it now… If one of our jawans is martyred, 10 of theirs will be killed.”

https://www.indileak.com/2019/10/am...-prepared-to-suffer-10-times-more-casualties/

hmmm....... Well!!!
Great message to pakistan before Xi's visit..
Why do these guys make my every fantasy true?

I used to imagine if I was PM and I get a report that one of my soldiers is killed, I would ask for 10 confirmed kills of Paki Muslims.

In reality, it's already happening! The grapevine suggests massive and massive retaliation is happening. Not retaliation but attack by IA suo moto. Great time to be a soldier. No wonder all Armed Forces love Modi.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
We need to fuck up the "uk" rather than the "uk left".

We should be cheering for Corbyn. He will fuck up the UK for us. :biggrin2:

Just need to keep these UK congi cunts out of India though.
The UK Leftists sit on a position of command with extreme credibility like BBC, English language, Royal Family, London. The entire world looks at them with respect and listens their narrative.

We need Boris Johnson and White Nationalists to takeover all these assets. Else, these poisonous bobs will remain forever sucking our blood supporting Pakis.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Ministry of external affairs (MEA) spokesperson Raveesh Kumar had described the Labour Party's move as an attempt at "pandering to vote-bank interests
Need to do more than this. For now it's labour party but why British government is covertly supporting pigs?.
They are doing this for a long time it's time to tell them listen we are not friends. Idk for how long india will keep a good boy image? When we will take matters considering sovereignty seriously.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
and in the coming days we can see lots of accidents and fake unclaimed attacks happening in Balochistan to cover up the death of paki soldiers at LC by coward pak army
Balakot blew the lid of Paki Nuclear Bluff. From that every Paki Muslim is naked in front of our gun and IA has never looked back.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
The UK Leftists sit on a position of command with extreme credibility like BBC, English language, Royal Family, London. The entire world looks at them with respect and listens their narrative.

We need Boris Johnson and White Nationalists to takeover all these assets. Else, these poisonous bobs will remain forever sucking our blood supporting Pakis.
The term is ethno-nationalist aka majoritarian concern like Hindus have in India. Demographic upheaval is key motivation. Since the movements are isolationist and non interventionist with right wing populism, goosestepper mania is not done. Ignore all else as media hysteria.

Gollum

Jeremy Corbyn holds 'very productive' talks on J&K with Congress leaders
The BJP lashed out at the Congress over its "shameful shenanigans" and demanded an explanation following the meeting
LINK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles