Kashmir Fateh Thread August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
This hubris will be the downfall of the likes of you. "You don't pay much heed to them". IAF is much smarter than you or the likes of you who takes Pakistan capabilities for granted. There is a reason there was no retalition after 27 February. All that Brahmos Retaliation on 28th FEB ? Once India detected Pakistan is going to fire it's own missiles, they backed down.

You got no proof. Literally no proof and making claims that are way way too childish. Do you know America do regular inventory check on Harpoon Anti Ship Missiles ? And hence a zero percent chance of stealing anything from Harpoon?

Cruise missile biggest advantage is by the time they are detected they are unstoppable. Take an example of Saudi Air-defense. Were they able to detect rudimentary cruise missiles or drones which were launched from 1000 KM range ? Look how precisely they struck

And here we are talking about a much more advanced Babur-2 cruise missile and Ra'ad Cruise missile which are using Beidou Navigation (Link can be provided to show Chinese are providing military grade Beidou to Pakistan since 2014-15) when flying under the radar at heigh of 300-400 Meter. Tell me how can your radar detects the lauch so early that can give them ample reaction time which is already very low because of Babur-2 is gonna be fired from scoot and shoot TEL. I guess you have seen the Pakistani Babur canister TEL which can fire 3 Cruise missiles and then can change its location quickly.

Point being, Has Indian defence forces has ever practice or simulated with these scenarios which Pakistan going to launch at them? If sub-sonic Missiles were useless, Indians wouldnt be pursuing their own Sub sonic missile program. Mind you

Pakistan is making Babur and Ra'ad since 10-12 years. They must have them in numbers that they are confident to launch at India in considerable numbers.

Plus. Pakistan only launched 2 H-4 from Mirages. 4 MK-83 REK from 2 JF-17. Mate I don't know where you getting your news that H-4 was shot down by your AD and one fell near LOC. These are imaginary news mate, which you have no pictures or credible sources to back it up.

Plus F-16 didn't take part in offensive action. They were only doing BARCAP. Hence once again, you need to really revisit your knowledge gaps of what Pakistan did on 27 FEB. No F-16 were lost. Only India claims so. A claim nobody believes

Now coming back to Reaction times of Brahmos and its tree hugging capability. Do you think Pakistani cruise missiles doesnt have these capabailites? I can show you the video of their ALCM travelling at Tree hugging height and you think Indian airforce would be able to detect a tree hugging cruise missile launched during night, on time and would be able to shoot it down?

Remind me what happened to tomahawk cruise missiles which were fired in Syria and Russian Air defense werent able to bring them down ?

Or why Americans doesnt have Super sonic cruise missiles? Why they insist on making sub sonic then if they are so easy to shoot down ?

Coming back to Counter measures against Brahmos. There are none. Zilch. Pakistan is screwed once Brahmos is launched. Why Do you think India backed down from Brahmos retaliatory launc on the 28th FEB? Pakistan was ready to respond with its own Ballistic and cruise missiles because they knew they wont be able to stop Brahmos.

Once Brahmos is launched. A sub-nuclear threshold will be reached and Pakistan will respond with its own Ballistic and cruise missiles. Simple as that.

P.S. There is a reason Pakistna is using TEL for it's BM and CM. You can hit Brahmos with probable missile sites but you can't destroy TEL which are hidden in the underground tunnels of KPK and Balochistan or Sindh. Brahmos cant travel far to Balochistan or KPK. Plus You cant destroy Entire Pakistan missile Infrastructure with first wave of Brahmose missile Strike

Also You cant strike nuclear installations. There is a pact b/w india and Pakistan where both countries share the Nuke installation location regularly so they can't attack each other installations.

This hubris will be the downfall of the likes of you. "You don't pay much heed to them". IAF is much smarter than you or the likes of you who takes Pakistan capabilities for granted.
Ah, my bad for not being clear. IAF did take notice of them, but after threat analysis ignored them since they do not possess significant threat. We are more wary of your ballistic missiles, which are rather hard to intercept.

There is a reason there was no retalition after 27 February. All that Brahmos Retaliation on 28th FEB ? Once India detected Pakistan is going to fire it's own missiles, they backed down.
:biggrin2: Remember how the night of 27th Feb whole Karachi was blacked out? Whole of Pakistan was shitting bricks? People were out on the streets marching? That's because the Indian Navy barged into your maritime boundary and approaching Karachi with a huge flotilla.
Ah, then world powers pressured us to give up turning Karachi into a mush, and we made a back-channel deal of you releasing Abhinandan in few days. Otherwise, he would have ended Kulbhushan 2.0 surely.

Once India detected Pakistan is going to fire it's own missiles, they backed down.
Heh, what is there to detect? As we are suffering from Alzheimer? We know you guys will definitely launch your missiles, but importantly, we didn't give two shits.

You got no proof. Literally no proof and making claims that are way way too childish. Do you know America do a regular inventory check on Harpoon Anti Ship Missiles? And hence a zero percent chance of stealing anything from Harpoon?
Maybe if America himself says, you will believe?
https://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/30/world/asia/30missile.html

Cruise missile biggest advantage is by the time they are detected they are unstoppable. Take an example of Saudi Air-defense. Were they able to detect rudimentary cruise missiles or drones which were launched from 1000 KM range ? Look how precisely they struck
Please spare me the dishonor of comparing incompetent Saudi armed forces with Indian Armed forces. You ought to give your worthy opponent at least this amount of credit. Saudi forces are taken out in numbers by rag-tag militants inside their own borders.
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019...lease-saudi-attack-video-190929130644121.html

when flying under the radar at heigh of 300-400 Meter. Tell me how can your radar detects the lauch so early that can give them ample reaction time which is already very low because of Babur-2 is gonna be fired from scoot and shoot TEL. I guess you have seen the Pakistani Babur canister TEL which can fire 3 Cruise missiles and then can change its location quickly.
LOL,:rofl: thats quite a height.
https://pib.gov.in/newsite/PrintRelease.aspx?relid=105722
Akash SAM intercepted a small Banshee drone 30m above sea level.

Point being, Has Indian defence forces has ever practice or simulated with these scenarios which Pakistan going to launch at them? If sub-sonic Missiles were useless, Indians wouldnt be pursuing their own Sub sonic missile program. Mind you
You know we haven't ?
Point being, Subsonic cruise missiles are cheap. Cheaper than Brahmos. And we can clog any air defense with a volley of them, also we got deep pockets :biggrin2: something you guys don't enjoy.

Plus. Pakistan only launched 2 H-4 from Mirages. 4 MK-83 REK from 2 JF-17. Mate I don't know where you getting your news that H-4 was shot down by your AD and one fell near LOC. These are imaginary news mate, which you have no pictures or credible sources to back it up.
2 you say? :rofl:
D04CnKEW0AUy0Aa.jpg

https://theprint.in/defence/three-l...ghter-aircraft-are-still-lying-at-loc/215825/

Now now, don't say I didn't give you proof. :dude:

Now coming back to Reaction times of Brahmos and its tree hugging capability. Do you think Pakistani cruise missiles doesnt have these capabailites? I can show you the video of their ALCM travelling at Tree hugging height and you think Indian airforce would be able to detect a tree hugging cruise missile launched during night, on time and would be able to shoot it down?
Our AWACs (also yours) can track every fighter and missile launch from within Pakistan. We were tracking every jet getting airborne from your airbases. Cruise missile launch can be detected. And yes, as I said earlier, our AD system has the capability to shoot them down.

Remind me what happened to tomahawk cruise missiles which were fired in Syria and Russian Air defense werent able to bring them down ?
Most of them were shot down, few reached target because as I said before, saturation of AD system.

Or why Americans doesnt have Super sonic cruise missiles? Why they insist on making sub sonic then if they are so easy to shoot down ?
They are making it.
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/06/17/us-...rsonic-missile-on-its-mighty-b-52-bomber.html

P.S. There is a reason Pakistna is using TEL for it's BM and CM. You can hit Brahmos with probable missile sites but you can't destroy TEL which are hidden in the underground tunnels of KPK and Balochistan or Sindh. Brahmos cant travel far to Balochistan or KPK. Plus You cant destroy Entire Pakistan missile Infrastructure with first wave of Brahmose missile Strike
We are not trying to strike the TELs. We will strike the tunnels and take them down. Hitting TELs are anyway not possible without TV/Laser guidance.
And yes, Brahmos can reach KPK and Balochistan. Brahmos actual range is 450km, and with high-altitude cruising, it reaches ~ 750 km. But then again it will be easier to intercept.

Cheers :biggrin2:

Attachments

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
Ah, my bad for not being clear. IAF did take notice of them, but after threat analysis ignored them since they do not possess significant threat. We are more wary of your ballistic missiles, which are rather hard to intercept.

:biggrin2: Remember how the night of 27th Feb whole Karachi was blacked out? Whole of Pakistan was shitting bricks? People were out on the streets marching? That's because the Indian Navy barged into your maritime boundary and approaching Karachi with a huge flotilla.
Ah, then world powers pressured us to give up turning Karachi into a mush, and we made a back-channel deal of you releasing Abhinandan in few days. Otherwise, he would have ended Kulbhushan 2.0 surely.

Heh, what is there to detect? As we are suffering from Alzheimer? We know you guys will definitely launch your missiles, but importantly, we didn't give two shits.

Maybe if America himself says, you will believe?
https://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/30/world/asia/30missile.html

Please spare me the dishonor of comparing incompetent Saudi armed forces with Indian Armed forces. You ought to give your worthy opponent at least this amount of credit. Saudi forces are taken out in numbers by rag-tag militants inside their own borders.
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019...lease-saudi-attack-video-190929130644121.html

LOL,:rofl: thats quite a height.
https://pib.gov.in/newsite/PrintRelease.aspx?relid=105722
Akash SAM intercepted a small Banshee drone 30m above sea level.

You know we haven't ?
Point being, Subsonic cruise missiles are cheap. Cheaper than Brahmos. And we can clog any air defense with a volley of them, also we got deep pockets :biggrin2: something you guys don't enjoy.

2 you say? :rofl:
View attachment 39055

https://theprint.in/defence/three-l...ghter-aircraft-are-still-lying-at-loc/215825/

Now now, don't say I didn't give you proof. :dude:

Our AWACs (also yours) can track every fighter and missile launch from within Pakistan. We were tracking every jet getting airborne from your airbases. Cruise missile launch can be detected. And yes, as I said earlier, our AD system has the capability to shoot them down.

Most of them were shot down, few reached target because as I said before, saturation of AD system.

They are making it.
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/06/17/us-...rsonic-missile-on-its-mighty-b-52-bomber.html

We are not trying to strike the TELs. We will strike the tunnels and take them down. Hitting TELs are anyway not possible without TV/Laser guidance.
And yes, Brahmos can reach KPK and Balochistan. Brahmos actual range is 450km, and with high-altitude cruising, it reaches ~ 750 km. But then again it will be easier to intercept.

Cheers :biggrin2:
Don't give that man such a broad answer, that guy mind will go in blank zone, these people only can read hadith, qurans or deobandi jokers ass nothing else.
And do I mind....nooooo continue our esteemed paki enemy.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Don't give that man such a broad answer, that guy mind will go in blank zone, these people only can read hadith, qurans or deobandi jokers ass nothing else.
And do I mind....nooooo continue our esteemed paki enemy.
90 percent of the pakis can't read or understand arabic. That is the saddest part about them.
They rely on mullahs to interpret it for them.

Waanar

Country flag
90 percent of the pakis can't read or understand arabic. That is the saddest part about them.
They rely on mullahs to interpret it for them.
Arabic is not an easy language to be fair. Secondly, you're inflating the 10%. To be proficient in it, I'd put them at about 1-2%.
Give them some credit dude. Even with the inbred pea sized brain, they're overcoming their limits and are still able to talk, even if stuttering all the time.
Asal chutiye toh hum hain jo acha khaasa brain hote hue bhi abhi tak chaand ka hi soch rahe hain. Kuch black hole shack hole ka socho yaar.

sorcerer

Country flag
Is this the same NIA agency who couldn't investigate Swami Anand properly for Samjhota Express blast and other terrorist acts against Muslims and he walked free in the ends? Are they sure they can act decisively against Yasin Malik and not botched up like Swami anad investigation ?
Ofcourse..its the SAME NIA who busted your Balakot and gave a hemorrhage to Gafoora which he is loathing on twitter...Its the same NIA who has busted the paki deep state in India...the same NIA who has put pakistan in a postion vis a vis Kashmir..
If it was not for this NIA you wouldnt be here on twitter 24/7 with your lies for the timatar.

Says a paki whose state couldnt even arrest the 250+ terrorists wanted by UN and other agencies in pakistan.
says a paki from whose state of pakistan OSAMA and his son was killed.

sorcerer

Country flag
Dont know if we celebrated this here before..

Unconfirmed reports coming in Taliban chief Mula Haibuttalah died in a #Pakistani military hospital , he was injured in a bomb blast in a mosque in kochlak #Quetta . He was seriously injured in the Blast and was treated in Millitary Hospital somewhere in Pakistan. Pak Tal nexus

Bosch

Country flag
OFF TOPIC

Check out some of the book deals that I posted on the book recommendations thread. Don't want you to miss out on them.

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag
He has no choice in that - Islam is a big clout in local politics.

The biggest opposition party in Malaysia is an Islamist backed party who are determined to implement Islamic rule and shariah law.

They are already shouting that mahathir is “un-islamic” and does not give Islam any importance - kicking Zakir out would give further strength to the opposition party to milk the issue.

But make no mistake - huge chunk of its population has already been radicalized, and malaysia is on its path to become a radical Islamic hell-hole soon enough.
But Matahir has always been pro paki and anti Indian. Najib Razak was better for India though he was pro china.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag
Not possible - the non-Muslims are scattered all over Malaysia, Muslims have a majority at every state there.

Non-Muslims are also migrating out of Malaysia in masses and their population has dwindled from 50% during independence, to currently at 25-30%.

In 10-20 years, non-Muslims will be irrelevant in Malaysia.
Currently its 61% muslims.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

bhramos

Country flag
US Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez pushes Pakistan propaganda, makes false claims about Kashmir

bhramos

Country flag
Pakistan invites former prime minister of #India Manmohan Singh to inaugurate the kartarpur corridor instead of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Pakistan invites former prime minister of #India Manmohan Singh to inaugurate the kartarpur corridor instead of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
question is will chitti robot grow some balls and say no...or will bow down to italian mata and go....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles