Kashmir Fateh Thread August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frontrunner

Country flag
Pakistan has better alllies than us. We can continue sucking upto the US
Lolx.. really?? Not even close.. al bakis so called allies are limited to lip services nothing else.. just to provide lollipop for their dilusional awam... For fuvk sake .. not even one allie of bakis have substantial free trade agreement with them which would help bakis economy.. all trade agreements are schewed towards bakis allies .. bakis don't get benefits of modern trade deals...

There's more to the scene then what meets the eyes.. behind all these jingoism nd hooplah.. there's nothing substantial for bakis in ground..
India don't give a hoot or two to Turkey nd Malaysia.. they are too inconsequential nd trivial to even lay fingers on india...
Nd about US- India bonhomie.. again remember when india struck at balakot no condemnation was launched at india... Nd with the help of France, US.. india made sure bakis are greylisted in FATF...

US was imperative with all the political gymnastics used to greylist bakis even with staunch support of china, saudi nd turkey.. US turned the tables by cajoling saudi.. while india cajoled china with lollipop of FATF chairmanship seat support..

Even when during US-PAK dialogue during Un meet paki reporter when ballistic at trump to entice him say a word or two about India's supposedly human rights violation in Kashmir... However trump didn't budge...

India nd US relationship hv far more strategic implications nd is a case of symbiosis.. trump or no trump.. modi or no modi... There are real serious common area of interest where india nd US align...

Remember rather then lips service nd rhetorics it's the bonafide steps on ground which matters... We will see it when bakis gets blacklisted for good in fatf...

Last edited:

Icarus

Country flag
Replying doesn't make you equal. Any big country has reacted to accusations by smaller nuisance. Russia to Ukraine, China to Philippines, US to Cuba or Micronesia.
Yeah, I get all that. I am just sick of Pakistan, that's all. Its annoying that we even speak about them, they should be tamed completely.

Waanar

Country flag
You know, back in 1971, Pakistan had these two zones - East Pakistan and West Pakistan.
Like this-

Funny how countries with a geographical disconnect can spontaneously develop differences and start killing each other, eh?

Now, I'm not saying India would ever do that (NEVER) but, you know, it was pretty weird how quickly Abu Sayyaf was taking over the areas in Marawi even when they had no connection to ISIS. They just came up like "WHATS UP BITCHES?".

What are the odds of that happening in Malaysia, eh?

Frontrunner

Country flag
Yeah, I get all that. I am just sick of Pakistan, that's all. Its annoying that we even speak about them, they should be tamed completely.
See India don't believe in cheap rhetorics.. neither it sells well outside local population...we walk the talk... Wait for a 3-4 days when these jumping al bakis will realise that they have now lost kashmir completely...

Pakistan with such a deplorable image of greylisted country with it's economy broke... can't match stature of india... They can't win a diplomatic fight against us...

Now with all their options exhausted.. they couldn't even force india to lift curfew... What we will do in Kashmir will be totally our choice.. nd now power on earth can change the current status quo...

Now loud cries nd squealing is all u will hear from across the border... Their dream of Kashmir banega pottistan is shattering right Infront of them nd they can't do squat.. instead of whining nd squealing..

Only option for them is to force proxy war nd terrorism.. as they know there cornflakes army can't take an inch of Kashmir by conventional war... So if they try anything of terrorism route.. then there is FATF sword hanging at their neck...

WE are content with status quo.. as i hv mentioned earlier we are in for a long haul in Kashmir... Come October end when winter sets in valley.. Kashmiris will go into hibernation..nd bakis left clutching at straws as infiltration routes closes.. till april next year india has enuff time to ammend nd strengthen it's iron hold..

So at end It's india which will be laughing loud at bakis... While they will be rendered crying cursing their cornflakes army for loosing kashmir..

ataru09

Country flag
Pakistan has better alllies than us. We can continue sucking upto the US
Bro. Malaysia (and Turkey for that matter) is a nobody in the grand scheme of things. They can shout till the cows come home.

US on the other hand...Whatever ones opinions are about them, their foreign "activities and interests" do have a certain heft to them.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
It will be fun when China and Islam clash face to face. The leftist ecosystem kind of hides the differences between both and in case of any spat makes a quick rapport between both of them.

Time is not far when China is declared Kuffar to be killed (KTBK) soon. I bet Pakistanis will start this trend.

shankyz

Country flag
Not so sure... about Modi doing it... Mahatir is screwing India with Zakir and now this.. But, with no consequences...
Should have banned palm oil imports...and tourism... to Malaysia
If true,

- Ban Malaysian Airlines, take away their slots with immediate effect

- Ban all agricultural product imports

- Phase out Malaysian FDI gradually

bose

Country flag
Stop eating anything with hazelnuts.

Stop using anything with the Unilever logo.

Stop buying any brand of cellphone that isn't Apple or Samsung.
Two weeks back I replaced my three year old mobile a Motorola G4 with Samsung A70 , wanted to buy a OnePlus 7 Pro , but my wife told me it is a Chinese origin ... I took no time to change my decision ...

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag

here2where

Time agaya hai dosto kuch karne ka, Malaysia ko uski aukat dikahne ka
Dealing with malaysia will be tricky. Lots of our tamilian brothers work and send remittances home. Tamil muslims are in huge numbers there doing business. India will soft pedal here.

Last edited:

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Doubtful. India’s quick eats business depends on cheap palm oil. Dont want more of our sectors getting stressed.
We have alternative sources (Indonesia, Brunei, Papua-New Guinea, and Kenya, just to name a few).

We can afford to dial down palmolein imports to zero from Malaysia. In fact we're getting the Indonesians to rework their commodity trade regime to substitute Malaysia.

This is a multi-billion dollar annual revenue loss for Malaysia in the making.

Without Indian airspace access, both Malaysian Airlines and THY (Turkish), will go bankrupt. Malaysian Airlines cannot get to the Middle East economically; and Turkish Airlines will have to axe dozens of profitable routes between Europe and South+South-East Asia.

Haldiram

Country flag
Two weeks back I replaced my three year old mobile a Motorola G4 with Samsung A70 , wanted to buy a OnePlus 7 Pro , but my wife told me it is a Chinese origin ... I took no time to change my decision ...
Seems Bharat Sarkar ain't got the memo yet.

India may cut duties on 80% of Chinese imports under RCEP
http:////economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/71344526.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst
NEW DELHI: India may cut or eliminate tariffs on 80% of products imported from China under a 16-country free trade agreement, the last round of negotiations for which is underway in Vietnam.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles