Kashmir Fateh Thread August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I don’t need to be hypothetical while answering this.

I would have been an owner of thousands of acres of fertile land if india hadn’t got independence, yet as a kid when I moved from my fathers village to nearest town we came on a bullock cart living on my father’s 800 rs monthly government salary at that time.

Today my family is comfortably placed and I haven’t travelled in a bus or train in over a decade. I fly or drive depending on the distance to be travelled.

My Upward mobility happened because of the Govt’s spending tax infra and welfare programs, which In turn increased revenues of the companies I worked for.

Welfare programs if done properly create new customers for you and me directly or indirectly, so that we have our own upward economic mobility if we have the required skill set.

So social spending is required in India until BPL families become less than a crore, and hopefully we reach there before our centenary celebrations of our independence.
If Govt wouldn't have given 90 square yard quarter to my grandparents who migrated from a village because of abject poverty with 5 children on minimum rent my father and his 4 siblings sibling would have never seen a school let alone a college. Today I am sending remittance in millions back to India and the larger family runs many businesses and create jobs for hundreds of people in the garment industry.

It is all because of that small shelter my grandfather got and then with my grandmother's help working as labourers we never saw back again.

hit&run

Mod
Your theory contradicts Wolfowitz doctrine from the 90s. It was a classified document ,never acknowledged officially. Main aim- USA as sole superpower of the world. If Americans aims were as u stated , they would have ceded the space to USSR itself. They wouldn't be in Afghanistan for the last 20 years. They would have moved out of Japan , South Korean and Taiwan. But i feel Americans wouldn't go down without fighting. But it has realised that it cannot take on the Chinese on its own ,hence it is forcing Asian countries to prop up an alliance. More like delegating responsibilities.
Eg you (India) , Japan , Australia u look after Indo- Pacific. You Gulfies look after middle east. You Nato look after Europe while the overall controller will be the US.
I think you are quoting a wrong post.

Also, please elaborate to make me understand your points better.

Regards.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
That 4.5% more often than not , also don't get their tax's worth. Anyways it's derailing discussion now.
Bring it to economy thread, let’s see where the discussion goes.

Tag me..

sorcerer

Country flag
Pakistan violates ceasefire along LoC in J&K's Poonch | India News - Times of India
JAMMU: Pakistani troops on Saturday resorted to mortar shelling and small arms firing on forward posts and villages along the Line of Control (LoC) in Jammu and Kashmir's Poonch district, a defence spokesperson said.
The unprovoked firing from across the border started in Shahpur and Kerni sectors around 5.15 pm, prompting a strong retaliation from the Indian Army, he said.https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...ng-loc-in-jks-poonch/articleshow/71353891.cms

Sanglamorre

Country flag
No brother we should spend 50% of GDP on Kashmir and build fully funded school colleges without asking anything in return so that they may become secular and overcome brainswashing by ebil pakisani

Kashmiris are noble people bruh, look just how friendly they are! Didn't you see the latest episode of kbc?
When Waanar says fuck the Kashmiris , he means it literally. Xd

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Your theory contradicts Wolfowitz doctrine from the 90s. It was a classified document ,never acknowledged officially. Main aim- USA as sole superpower of the world. If Americans aims were as u stated , they would have ceded the space to USSR itself. They wouldn't be in Afghanistan for the last 20 years. They would have moved out of Japan , South Korean and Taiwan. But i feel Americans wouldn't go down without fighting. But it has realised that it cannot take on the Chinese on its own ,hence it is forcing Asian countries to prop up an alliance. More like delegating responsibilities.
Eg you (India) , Japan , Australia u look after Indo- Pacific. You Gulfies look after middle east. You Nato look after Europe while the overall controller will be the US.
Elvin Toffler said the nations fight the wars the way they make the money - by Land - fight for land, by industry - fight for resources and markets, By Investment - fight for Capital market.... Energy then capture energy resources..

Tell me next source of biggest earning and control of money and I will tell yo the future nature of conflicts and wars.. areas of focus and future place of India...

Fourth wave - the intellectual property is somewhat feaseling out ....

What then and what next ????

Last edited:

hit&run

Mod

hit&run

Mod
Elvin Toffer said the nations fight the wars the way they make the money - by Land - fight for land, by industry - fight for resources and markets, By Investment - fight for Capital market.... Energy then capture energy resources..

Tell me next source of biggest earning and control of money and I will tell yo the future nature of conflicts and wars.. areas of focus and future place of India...

Fourth wave - the intellectual property is somewhat feaseling out ....

What then and what next ????
Water

sorcerer

Country flag
1 Of Most Wanted Hizbul Terrorists Among 3 Killed In J&K Encounter
The terrorists have been identified as Osama and his associates Zahid and Farooq. Osama was the brain behind several sensational incidents including the killings of senior BJP leader Anil Parihar and his brother Ajit Parihar on November 1, 2018 and RSS functionary Chanderkant Sharma and his PSO on April 9, officials said.
https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/jam...u-and-kashmirs-batote-firing-going-on-2108676

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
What is current situaton in Kashmir? Is it moving towards normalcy?
Kashmir won't settle until we butt f**k and humiliate Pakistan openly and prove them shemales in battlefield.

Once paki ghazis wear saaris and bangles, itch of jihad will calm down in Kashmir.

But if pakiland continue making palaces in air like 27 Feb and India hit crows and trees, low IQ Abduls of valley won't fear us. They still think a million troops is needed to control Kashmir while 20,000 troops with tanks and air gunships can reduce them to rubble in few days like north Waziristan.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
Based on the last week and some past trends, a loose loose alliance is being made in 2 parts. Please note that some countries within the alliance may have conflicting issues but on the civilisational scale they will tilt towards the alliance in the short to midterm.

Alliance 1: USA, UK, India, Japan, Australia, South Korea, Israel, Arab World

Alliance 2: China, Russia, Malaysia, Turkey, Iran, Pakistan, Other Muslim states.

Tuco

Country flag
Kashmir won't settle until we butt f**k and humiliate Pakistan openly and prove them shemales in battlefield.

Once paki ghazis wear saaris and bangles, itch of jihad will calm down in Kashmir.

But if pakiland continue making palaces in air like 27 Feb and India hit crows and trees, low IQ Abduls of valley won't fear us. They still think a million troops is needed to control Kashmir while 20,000 troops with tanks and air gunships can reduce them to rubble in few days like north Waziristan.
Completely agree. Half measures will not work, they will spin there own tall tales . It needs to be a complete drubbing recorded in 8K. Need to crush the head first. But Pork has to make some stupid move first. Praying for one.

Panditji007

North Waziristan operation was supported by the west.
Not yet, we have to wait till snow fall to know for certain.
Can India able to hold curfew till then?
There is pressure on India to remove Curfew.

Waanar

Country flag
Yo, something's up in the air about either a suicide bombing or IED blast in Balochistan killing a high ranking politician. What's that about?

ForigenSanghi

Country flag
Can India able to hold curfew till then?
There is pressure on India to remove Curfew.
There is no pressure. The world does not care for terrorists any more.

Everyone is okay with china making muslims denounce mohammad as evil, eat pork and drink whiskey.

India is not doing any of that only internet cuts and curfew. No one cares.

Repeat after me #pakkeeammikabhosra. #Hijra pak fauj murdabad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles