Kashmir Fateh Thread August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
THIS IS ALL OUR GOVERNMENT CAN DO?

Crucially, it calls on the Labour Party, the government in waiting, to clearly and vocally support the Kashmiri people’s right to self-determination and for international observers to be sent to the region immediately. The resolution also calls for an intervention of the party at the United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC)," it further reads.

Reacting to the development, Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) spokesperson Raveesh Kumar said, "Government has noted certain developments at the Labour Party Conference on September 25 pertaining to the Indian State of Jammu and Kashmir. We regret the uninformed and unfounded positions taken at this event." He also turned down any engagement with the vote-bank driven politics of the Labour Party,

Jeremy Corbyn-led Labour Party which sits in the opposition, is in conflict with the official stance of the British government which considers the issue of Kashmir a bilateral matter and Article 370 an internal matter of India.

High Commission of India in London cancelled the customary dinner reception to the Labour party and withdrew invites, informed a senior official.

CANCEL THE INVITES? PATHETIC.

uoftotaku

Country flag
Kashmiri Apples Sale increased in #JammuAndKashmir No effect of #370Abrogation on apples sale.
Heck, we saw some actual Kashmiri apples for sale here in Singapore this week! Bought a couple of dozen for nostalgia (my dad still remembers eating them off the backyard trees) and I tell you they taste damn good.

All thanks to Modi ji, they are export eligible for the first time under the Indian FTA agreements

Kra

Meet Young Kashmiri Numaan Qanoon. Feels Good that Kashmiri Hindus were ethnically cleansed. Threatens KPs that “Knife” is waiting for them if they return Surely Liberals can explain this Hate for Hindus.

It would be a shame if the army accidently stumbled upon some terrorists hiding in his house and started shooting, possibly killing members of his family. A real shame I say.

Kra

Crucially, it calls on the Labour Party, the government in waiting, to clearly and vocally support the Kashmiri people’s right to self-determination and for international observers to be sent to the region immediately. The resolution also calls for an intervention of the party at the United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC)," it further reads.

Reacting to the development, Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) spokesperson Raveesh Kumar said, "Government has noted certain developments at the Labour Party Conference on September 25 pertaining to the Indian State of Jammu and Kashmir. We regret the uninformed and unfounded positions taken at this event." He also turned down any engagement with the vote-bank driven politics of the Labour Party,

Jeremy Corbyn-led Labour Party which sits in the opposition, is in conflict with the official stance of the British government which considers the issue of Kashmir a bilateral matter and Article 370 an internal matter of India.

High Commission of India in London cancelled the customary dinner reception to the Labour party and withdrew invites, informed a senior official.

Pretty much. We Indians are content with people holding hands on TV while they devise hostile trade deals against us.
I mean to give a statement is not so bad but passing an unanimous resolution is seriously crossing the fucking line. Maybe our ministers will go clap for the Boris Johnson at a function.

Waanar

Country flag
It would be a shame if the army accidently stumbled upon some terrorists hiding in his house and started shooting, possibly killing members of his family. A real shame I say.
At least it'd be better than getting ass-raped in Tihar for the rest of your life because you were slammed in due to PSA...... Y' know?

uoftotaku

Country flag
On PDF, porks have gone bonkers and spewing pathetic conspiracies. Niazi's statement of escaping power doesn't comply with superiority garbage filled in their mind by ghafoora. So, aren't able to get it down the throat.
I commend you for still tolerating reading that garbage. My brain could not take the damage to its cells anymore so stopped long ago

ForigenSanghi

Country flag
I'm saying this we need get open.
Average person from UK thinks india is a ally and she is part of "our" common wealth.

Leave common wealth.

Degrade diplomatic ties. (without official announcement)
Why without official announcement? We should let the whole world know that if someone steps on our toes, we punch them in the face.
Just google what Saudi's did with Canada we should do the same.

Also why leave commonwealth? Either work from the inside to destroy the grouping or hijack it by giving it more money than the uk does.

We should tell Britain to heed to the advisory by UNGA and leave Chagos Islands Immediately

https://www.thehindu.com/news/inter...w-from-chagos-archipelago/article27215087.ece
Won't happen since the cowards have handed over the islands to USA. The are they same islands that host the Diego Garcia base.

However, no one will come to the help of britain if we fucked with them in the Falklands. Argentines are always ready and willing since they claim the islands in full but don't have any firepower. Its a disputed territory under the UN.
Let the cunts park their new carrier full time in the South Atlantic to keep their islands safe...

vampyrbladez

Country flag
CPIM was never going to form a govt on their own hence their policies or protests did not matter. labour party will most likely form the next govt.​

A Conservative - Brexit party alliance will easily win the next election. This is according to recent polling.

Screenshot_2019-09-26-13-37-40-019_com.android.chrome.png
Screenshot_2019-09-26-13-37-45-506_com.android.chrome.png

People like katie hopkins and tommy do not support India per se. They are just using the issue to beat up on the leftists. If they did not have a porkistani infestation to deal with, they would be doing everything to cut India down to size.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend. For now we have to work with the allies within our reach.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag

That's why I say India is a fucked up country when it comes to deal with any definitive kind of thing and THAT IS "TO SHOW SOME SPINE WHEN NEEDED", even "ELEPHANT IS NOT SUCH TOLERABLE" the animal on whom india is given as an example.... sometimes pataka will be thrown here and there but only that much and then government will say to junta "remain content for five years now".
Many time I really feel we are just AIR nothing else and our military or strategic circle is not upto the task.
WHY NOT MODIJI DO ONE DAY SPEECH and say "mitroooon we are not capable to show some spine to aanny nation whether it is that Malaysia, Turkey or this labour UK".
And to our esteemed friends here I leave with this news
https://swarajyamag.com/insta/tamil...-fb-compares-bhagavad-gita-to-bodily-function
Khao piyo mast raho aur sanatan dharma ko bhagwan pe Chhod do.
Let's see what @abingdonboy sir has to say on this as he is there.

Last edited:

Waanar

Country flag
However, no one will come to the help of britain if we fucked with them in the Falklands. Argentines are always ready and willing since they claim the islands in full but don't have any firepower. Its a disputed territory under the UN.
Getting ahead of ourselves. It's just words till now. Let them be. If they provide even a damn blanket to the secessionist cause, it would make sense to actively fuck with them.

Kra

At least it'd be better than getting ass-raped in Tihar for the rest of your life because you were slammed in due to PSA...... Y' know?
Muzzrats have a matrydom complex. Attacking their families is always better. Plus that guy is probably not in Kashmir right now. Could be abroad too. If he's in India it shouldn't be too hard to track him down and beat him to paraplegia.

ladder

Country flag
Won't happen since the cowards have handed over the islands to USA. The are they same islands that host the Diego Garcia base.

I know that it wouldn't happen (Handing over Chagos to original inhabitants). Similarly unanimous resolution by Labour party isn't enforceable on us. They poke you via statement, you poke back.
I posted it because, UNSC Chapter VI isn't enforceable on us (wrt Kashmir), as is the UNGA and ICJ resolution on Britain (about Chagos).

vampyrbladez

Country flag
I know that it wouldn't happen (Handing over Chagos to original inhabitants). Similarly unanimous resolution by Labour party isn't enforceable on us. They poke you via statement, you poke back.
I posted it because, UNSC Chapter VI isn't enforceable on us (wrt Kashmir), as is the UNGA and ICJ resolution of Britain (about Chagos).
All the more reason to support and encourage Brexit and with them Boris Johnson. Let there be a snap election and as per polling data over last few months, Labour Party is finished!

Waanar

Country flag
Muzzrats have a matrydom complex. Attacking their families is always better. Plus that guy is probably not in Kashmir right now. Could be abroad too. If he's in India it shouldn't be too hard to track him down and beat him to paraplegia.
Well, who's making him a martyr?
I'm just saying it'd be a shame if some hairy,dirty, smelly ex-gang member were to get excited by the poor boy's cute face and decided that he wanted to keep him clean shaved with long hair and some buddies for extra fun around to stick it into him, whether he likes it or not... I mean, sure, our prison authorities won't let it happen but then again, jails are a weird place, no?

In all seriousness, the fucktard tweeting recently means he's in some part of India which is not Kashmir or he's a porki. Wanna start a witch hunt? o_O

ForigenSanghi

Country flag

A Conservative - Brexit party alliance will easily win the next election. This is according to recent polling.
That alliance will not happen, I can bet anything on it. However the second and third party will do an alliance. 100 percent.
Regardless, tories and the brexiters are no friend of India either. So fuck them too.

Getting ahead of ourselves. It's just words till now. Let them be. If they provide even a damn blanket to the secessionist cause, it would make sense to actively fuck with them.
Its not words. Its a fucking resolution, do you not know the difference? It will be a part of their election manifesto from now.
We surely have to escalate this and best place would be to violate their sea or airspace in the South Atlantic.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Just add fuel to the fire and watch the Labour Pygmies burn!

Britons demand Boris Johnson remove UK from EU now with or without deal – shock poll

Now a poll from ComRes for The Daily Telegraph, which surveyed 1,027 British adults on Tuesday following the historic ruling from the Supreme Court, has revealed the British public are demanding Brexit happens at the earliest opportunity.

Sixty percent said Britain should just get on with leaving the EU, with 47 percent demanding we should leave with or without a deal on October 31, compared with 37 percent who believe the UK should remain in the bloc.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/poli...-ruling-proroguing-parliament-poll-latest/amp

Assassin 2.0

Country flag

View attachment 38915 View attachment 38916

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. For now we have to work with the allies within our reach.

This is not about who wins the election.
"We are not scared from anyone"
It doesn't matter who rule the "little England" but the point is labour party is one of there biggest party and in opposition to its the biggest.

The things which labour or xyz party does is equally connected to British indo phobia. They try to humiliate india in some ways. I have noticed this for quite some time this is one of there national policies but our previous government congress most of the leaders have connections with UK. Following there liberal order Rahul gandhi educated in UK.

I have quite some expectations from modi ji that he will spank these guy's.

The thing labour party is doing is definitely one face of there government

Government of UK knows serval consequences which will happen if they speak against india loudly. But still in UN they were playing a very dubious role.

Labour or Boris or anyone sabh madarchod h.

We need to hurt there national interest.
Just like they are hurting ours.

Muslims OKAY but middle east have more muzzies why they are not crying?

I truly want to see a open anti india UK. These Bastards always plays in shadows. Fuckin cucks. So that we can also do things and general public also knows who is against india.

I want to see this labour party winning and want to know what these assholes can do. I want them to use there all resources against india. Resolution bla bla let them come to power and do anything against india.

In the end they will get humiliated nothing else.

Last edited:

vampyrbladez

Country flag
This is not about who wins the election.
"We are not scared from anyone"
It doesn't matter who rule the "little England" but the point is labour party is one of there biggest party and in opposition to its the biggest.

The things which labour or xyz party does is equally connected to British indo phobia. They try to humiliate india in some ways. I have noticed this for quite some time this is one of there national policies but our previous government congress most of the leaders have connections with UK. Following there liberal order Rahul gandhi educated in UK.

I have quite some expectations from modi ji that he will spank these guy's.

The thing labour party is doing is definitely one face of there government

Government of UK knows serval consequences which will happen if they speak against india loudly. But still in UN they were playing a very dubious role.

Labour or Boris or anyone sabh madarchod h.
I go by polling data and ground reports. Labour is fucked if they go for a third election. Thus they are holding the government hostage and trying to prevent a third election!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.po...son-dares-opposition-to-trigger-election/amp/

https://amp.ft.com/content/5cd109c6-df82-11e9-9743-db5a370481bc

Jeremy Corbyn, Labour Party Leader and Leader of Opposition knows they will face a washout in fresh elections and is the first opposition leader in UK history to reject a call for fresh elections!

A GENERAL election has been rejected by MPs in the House of Commons as Jeremy Corbyn’s Labour Party were accused of running scared from the voters.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ex...latest-labour-jeremy-corbyn-boris-johnson/amp

Immanuel

Country flag
The Brits need to get out 'No Deal'. It's better for them, for us and the US that they leave the increasingly autocratic and leftist EU. The EU needs a kick in the balls to have major reforms and this is only possible when there is a megaton quake to system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles