Kashmir Fateh Thread August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Pehle BBC, ab al-jazeera...

BBC shut their mouth after NewsX did a program this month on UK administered Northern Ireland, UK administered Wales etc etc.. let’s see if Al-jazeera follows suit..

==========

#WATCH United States: Prime Minister Narendra Modi holds bilateral meeting with Emir of Qatar, Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, in New York.

Atmi Quwwat

30000 to 40000 active terrorists. (self Admitted)

Army and ISI actively training, replenishing and supporting them (self Admitted)

Hundreds of terror Launchpads.

10s of training centres and fortified terror bases.

Propaganda, Crowd-sourcing, trolling, abuses, protests using places of worship to gather masses, cannon-fodder people to breach borders, interfere internal matters, incite communities of another nation.

3 branches of professional forces assisting and defending terror, illegal drugs and counterfeit money enterprise.

Hindus and other miniorites fleeing the country.

Kandhar Hijack

Kargil War

Thousands of terror attacks of Indian cities.

Mumbai, Parliament, attacks on Hindus temples like Akshar Dham, Raghunath Temple.

Daily infiltration and violation of the ceasefire.

And after all that, this Bhenchod from Branded Islamo-Fascist nation is preaching us secularism.
He is a gandu. He has relations with bisexuals

Country flag
Modi may never hold any talks with Imran khan or Pakistan and paki army also don't want dialogue with Modi.

Coming war will be decisive. It's imperative India and Israel map out paki nuke facilities. This war won't only decide who's the winner, but who's the survivor.
There is no question who will survive. Pakistan will be dealt the death blow.

captscooby81

Country flag
Watch how trump avoids when reporter ask about the islamic terror he shifts and says he was talking about Iran and not pakistan watch between 5.00 to 6.00

He also says he heard very aggressive statement from Modi yesterday in houston .

The reporter keeps asking even after trump tries to divert . Looks paki planted reporters Trump again ask where do you find reporters like this watch @ 8.00

Trump also says no mediation unless both agree and not without one ..:laugh:

Last edited:

Deathstar

Country flag
Watch how trump avoids when reporter ask about the islamic terror he shifts and says he was talking about Iran and not pakistan

He also says he heard very aggressive statement from Modi yesterday in houston .

Pakis have only one trump car - Taliban and absolutely nothing else. We have to neutralize this card somehow. I bet even Americans loathe Pakis but cannot show it

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Trump Babaji is genuine troll!!!!!!

REPORTER: Are you concerned about the human rights situation in Kashmir?
TRUMP: About which?
R: The human rights situation.
TRUMP: Sure. I want to see it work out. I want it to be humane. :bounce:

Humanity Dispersal Unit! :cowboy: :india:

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
How many Hindu pandits these BCs had hugging ceremony with? Who broke bangles after thousands of temples destroyed in Kashmir in 1990s?

But they invited and shook hands with yasin malik who killed 4 IAF personnels.
Congress seems to have decided that it is only the muslim vote bank which will allow them to survive in national politics...

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Trump Babaji is genuine troll!!!!!!

REPORTER: Are you concerned about the human rights situation in Kashmir?
TRUMP: About which?
R: The human rights situation.
TRUMP: Sure. I want to see it work out. I want it to be humane. :bounce:

Humanity Dispersal Unit! :cowboy: :india:
Troll level .. Infinity.. ...

Bosch

Country flag
I am increasingly believing that Trump is not as stupid as his opponents claim him to be. Sure, he is bad with his spellings but he more than compensates in that area with other skills. Does Trump really know 'The Art of the Deal'. I don't even know what is real anymore or who to trust.:notsure:

Last edited:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Watch how trump avoids when reporter ask about the islamic terror he shifts and says he was talking about Iran and not pakistan watch between 5.00 to 6.00

The reporter keeps asking even after trump tries to divert . Looks paki planted reporters Trump again ask where do you find reporters like this watch @ 8.00

Trump also says no mediation unless both agree and not without one ..:laugh:

Fact of the matter is he is indirectly telling Pakistan that your country supports terror in the name of Iran.
There is a censor in the video when Trump actually pointed to the rude behavior of the pakistani journalists.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I am increasingly believing that Trump is not as stupid as his opponents claim to be. Sure, he is bad with his spellings but he more than compensates in that area with other skills. Does Trump really know 'The Art of the Deal'. I don't even know what is real anymore or who to trust.:notsure:
Yup, I have arrived at this conclusion a few years back.. Trump is not stupid, he just keeps giving libtards more rope to hang themselves..

But then again he is a showman..

Few years back I heard that he is a voracious reader, apparently he reads every newspaper end to end while he travels on Airforce 1.

Stupid people don’t read voraciously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles