Kashmir Fateh Thread August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
But If we are contemplating Sindh becoming separate sate then its population will only be disturbed subtly that it blames Pakistan forces for bringing war upon them. The military resources have to be surgically taken out and amphibious attack withholding armoured has to be pledged after establishing air dominance.
Amphibious assault do you mean something like D-DAY??

Why so serious?

Country flag
Jammu farmers to directly sell organic apples in Pune this weekend
According to farmers from the region, the maximum returns earned from local markets is between Rs 40 to Rs 45 per kg, even for top-grade apples. With limited facility to store and preserve these perishables locally, farmers earn very little in Jammu and Kashmir.
Anjali Marar |Pune |Updated: September 18, 2019 3:28:19 pm

These apples cost anywhere between Rs 120 to Rs 150 in markets located in metro cities and other urban areas like Pune. (Express photo: Lalit Kumar)
In possibly a first, farmers from Jammu’s Doda district will try to sell the apples cultivated by them directly to consumers in Pune and earn good returns for their produce this year. The first consignment of trucks carrying 15,000 kg of organic apples, grown in orchards in Doda district, was shipped on Monday and will be available in Pune by this weekend.

According to farmers from the region, the maximum returns earned from local markets is between Rs 40 to Rs 45 per kg, even for top-grade apples. With limited facility to store and preserve these perishables locally, farmers earn very little in Jammu and Kashmir.

These apples cost anywhere between Rs 120 to Rs 150 in markets located in metro cities and other urban areas like Pune.

“When we met the farmers, horticulture and agriculture experts, the problem of low income came to the fore. Farmers continue to sell their produce in the traditional manner, which is not contributing much to their income. On a trial basis, we want to experiment with some new ways of selling and one of them is directly linking the farmer to the consumer, particularly in cities,” District Collector of Doda, Sagar Doifode, told The Indian Express.

In the initial phase, the administration has tied up with some NGOs and associations working in Pune. The administration is also keen to tie up with sellers in cities like Pune and Mumbai, who can buy the farm produce directly,offer better prices and help the growers earn better returns, said Doifode.

“If this model succeeds, we can also send the produce to neighbouring districts like Ahmednagar, Satara and others. The district administration will take all responsibility for the supply of good-quality produce, appropriate packaging and timely delivery to consumers. If this model is successful, the administration can send other produce from the region, including walnuts, apricots and peaches, in a similar manner,” said Doifode.

“The administration has fixed the cost at Rs 75 per kg of apple, which is nearly Rs 25 more than what the farmer earns in local markets. The same apples otherwise cost anywhere between Rs 120 to Rs 150 in the city markets, making it a win-win situation both for the farmers and the buyers,” he added.

The sale of apples is among the many steps initiated by the Doda district administration for the welfare of farmers and to promote better agriculture practices in the hilly Jammu district. Last week, the administration had sent a group of farmers to Pune, and they visited many of the city’s agriculture-based institutions and industries to study local farming practices.

Thanks to a good winter season, Doda apple growers this year managed to get a bumper produce. Nearly 80 per cent of farming in Doda is organic.

The administration has already identified and sent farmer representatives with the consignment that is expected to arrive in Pune by Friday. They will directly sell the 1,200 boxes of apples on September 21 and September 22 at a facility organised by Sarhad, a Pune-based NGO, that is co-ordinating this endeavour.

“We are also in talks with officials from Baramulla and Kupwara districts,” said Sanjay Nahar, founder of Sarhad.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Amphibious assault do you mean something like D-DAY??

If the plan is to annex Sindh we have to control Karachi.

Only the amphibious assault will make Pakistan army nervous on western frontiers otherwise they are quite sorted out with their defences to force a stalemate and then claim propaganda victory.

I see not such massive amphibious capabilities increased by India, period. Therefore, It will only be bruning them down, no annexation.

sorcerer

Country flag
IB busts ISI 'honey-trap' used in luring Indian personnel

New Delhi: In a major breakthrough, Indian intelligence agencies have busted a "call centre" being run by the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) of Pakistan in Jhelum city, 116 km from Islamabad.

The call centre, a major counter-intelligence hub of ISI, aimed at targeting the Indian Army and government officials in honey-traps, was being operated with the help of Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL).

The ISI-backed call centre was using Indian SIM cards, seized by Pakistan customs from Indian travelers, mostly women, visiting their relatives in Pakistan. Over 100 Indian SIM cards have been traced as the Delhi Police along with the police of a few other states launched a nationwide investigation into a sensational honey-trap scandal. The Indian SIM cards of female Indian travelers were used to camouflage identities of Pakistani women operating from call centres located across the border.

Through Indian SIM cards and fake Indian IDs were created in Facebook bearing names like Sangeeta Mishra, Ayesha Roy, Nita Singh etc. Pakistani girls engaged by the call centre were especially trained in speaking fluent Hindi with a North Indian accent. With the help of ISI handlers, these girls primarily searched Indian security personnel on social media platforms and later approached them. After initial chats with the target group, the girls made video calls on Facebook and recorded them.

The girls then shifted to WhatsApp for more intimate chats. The Indian officials trapped by the ISI call centre, at the outset had an impression that they were chatting with Indian girls.

Sources in the Delhi Police revealed to IANS that the scandal was unearthed when one woman from Delhi was questioned by the sleuths. The woman in the early thirties disclosed that her SIM card and phone was seized by the Pakistan Customs during her visit to Pakistan. During further investigation, it was discovered that the same SIM card of Delhi woman, bearing a Delhi mobile number was being used at PTCL call centre run by ISI from Jhelum City.

"The woman also revealed that Indian mobile phone and SIM cards of Indian travelers were seized by Pakistani authorities who declared that no indian mobile phone or SIM card would be allowed to be used on Pakistani soil for security purposes," said an officer of the Delhi police.

Sources said initially the Military Intelligence got a whiff of the honey-trap scandal when few Indian security personnel got involved in such cases on Facebook and other social media platforms. Later when the Indian mobile numbers were tracked and owner of the SIM cards were traced in India, the agencies became aware of the ISI's notorious design to trap indian officials.

Sources said earlier this year, Anti-Terrorist Squad (ATS) of Uttar Pradesh traced 125 fake IDs of women on Facebook, which were a plant of ISI to honey-trap Indian paramilitary and Army officials. The data of fake accounts was shared by Intelligence Bureau and military agency with ATS.

The Indian agencies shared its data with other state police since BrahMos Aerospace engineer Nishant Agarwal and BSF jawan Achutyanand Mishra were honey-trapped by ISI in October last year. Sources said several other personnel of Indian security agencies were seduced by the Pakistani girls through Facebook and Whatsapp. Like ATS UP, the Delhi Police is now scanning several hundred such Facebook accounts of ISI trained girls which have Indian security personnel on their friends list.

https://www.timesnownews.com/india/...y-trap-used-in-luring-indian-personnel/491384

ForigenSanghi

Country flag
Modi has removed almost all NRI Sikhs (only 2 left) from the blacklist but Sikh Radio News channels blackout the news. They discuss everything in good details if it has to do with Hindus, Cows and Temples but didn't drop a single line in appreciation of Modi and Amit Shah even when it was their long-pending demand.

Though I have a theory on why they are doing it but it sometimes exasperates me when I put my mind to understand what wrong Modi particularly has done to them?

Even those who are patriots are not openly supporting India but keeping mum when the Indian flag gets insulted by these impending Muslims.

The history has been already taken care off, the so-called protectors of the Hindus and being Hindus themselves have been revised into political philology. The divinity is segregated and skimmed only to cater Sikhs even when it seems to have appropriated Hindus consciousness or part of it.

Some times I just want to throw so much acid that It will burn every reader's sole for many months but I am convinced that there is no need because they themselves want a bloodbath in Punjab and the only solution or clam will come through it.

These traitors have got Citizenships in foreign countries and they think quite high about themselves. In Punjabi, there is a saying 'App moye Jag Parlo'. Who cares what happen to the world when I am gone.

They are wishing doom for India and eventually for Punjab after being safe and sound in foreign countries. They are dead and gone for Punjab so they won't care if Punjab will burn.

Today I think I was wrong when I blamed Lala Jagat Narain who was cowardly killed by Sikh militants for not supporting Sikhs on the Issue of Nirankaris.

Looking at the history dispassionately one thing strikingly coming out is that he was just an excuse like many other they are inventing regularly to target Hindus.

Today when they are seeing an emboldened anti-Hindu wave lead by leftists media, Naxalites and Jihadis rather opposing or staying neutral they have joined hands with them.

On issues of cows, Beef, Khatua rape, democratic Hindu political consolidation, the rise of Hindu consciousness and reclaiming their rightful history, religious conversions, Ram Temple, Pakistan, 370 and many other nationalist Issue they putting themselves against it. Sangi, Chadi, Bhagwakaran, Hindutva as abuse has become Lingua Franka.

RSS's appropriation, and justifying violence against those who stood against regressive Kharkoowaad as anti-Sikhism today stand exposed as mere excuses.

The next step of this pathogenesis is Hindus throwing away the political correctness. The saner minds will stop prevailing. I hope the bloodbath comes soon.
Bro you're making the exact same mistake what the suars want you to make. Don't judge Sikhs based on the rantings of the khalistanis in your country (Aus / NZ ?). The Sikhs in Delhi are solidly BJP. Punjab is a bit fucked up but if the BJP were to ditch the akalis the things could get a lot better.

Let the suars waste their money on this khalistan idea. Its an endless pit consuming money with no returns for them.

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
It’s not about what they say, it’s about the effectiveness of our foreign policy and alignment with our POV.

I heard a couple of statements from that session, like:

1) India does not comment on EU countries internal affairs, EU members should not comment on internal affairs of world’s largest democracy.(Slovenia)

2) terrorists do not land from the moon, they come from a neighbouring country.(Poland)

3) 370 abrogations has allowed 40 Indian laws to be applied in Kashmir, which was not the case before. These laws include banning of triple talaq, gender equality rights etc. is this not promotion of human rights? (Not sure who)

Each of these statements come from different countries, I am sure there are more..

I am seeing this as a positive for Indian diplomacy..
I might also add that EU post brexit, will be a lot easier to manage...

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
civilians are not cockroches
It is the economy activity of the civilians that provides for the salary and the pensions of the armed forces.. At the same time the armed forces maintain the conditions necessary to sustain the economic activity by providing security. It is a symbiotic relationship..

sydsnyper

Country flag
Time for us to start a khalistan campaign, except that it should be paki side Punjab; the territory annexed by brutal moslem ghazis. Hindu majority India and Sikhs are of the same Dharmic origin.

We have been very vain in this regard.
The pakis are a lost cause, it is the khalistanis, some of who are rising in stature in the political value chain in Canada, the UK and soon the US, that we need to take care of. It may have started off as a side project of the paki policy and ISI, but (...and this is a personal hunch only..) is now largely a self propelled movement, with some coordination with foreign based paki groups (read ISI).

Impotent governments (read CONgress) in the past let KPS Gill have his way and destroy the militancy in Punjab, but in the process conveniently forgot about the tail of the monster that survived abroad, from which is spawning a whole generation of India hating Sikhs.

To some extent this may be controlled if we can effectively present the facts of the life of Sikh's in America (where they are routinely discriminated against), pakiland, and the respect and reverence the community has in India. You are right when you said that someone needs to point out that the worst possible human rights on Sikhs are being carried out in pakiland and it is them that holds a greater portion of their desired khalsa state. They need to be called out as being phattus who are afraid of the mianbhais of pakiand, which they are.

How about "khaliphattustan" as a catchphrase..

Another aspect of the khalistan movement is that apart from an objective of a sikh state, they barely have a clue of what do to with it if they had one. The numerous factions and the factions within factions will only end up culling each other and end up being play dough in the hands of the ISI.

I have said it before and I cant stress enough on how much time we are losing by not highlighting the minority abuse in pakiland. We already have a wealth of information, more information can be obtained, there needs to be a focused effort to bring it out to the world in full. Again, this needs to be an effort led and managed by the media independent of government intervention with factual, technical and honest reporting. I had great hopes on Republic TV, but no one can hear them over Arnab's high pitch. Them and TimesNow are the only ones who are doing anything about it, if at all. This information then needs to be brought to the attention of the third world bashing western media, there are at least some who will be sympathetic and can present it to the wider world. If not anything, we may help bring about some peace to the minorities trapped in pakiland.

The next piece is the separatist movement in Kashmir. It is not unknown to all that the separatism is fueled by a call for a muslim state more than anything. This matter too needs to be presented as is, for example, if we can tape the protests containing the elements of Hindu hate, the nara-e-take-beer, the calls for jihad, the ISIS flags we can get the wider world populace to see our point of view on the abrogation of 370.

sorcerer

Country flag
Pak fails to move resolution on Kashmir at UNHRC meet

Geneva, Sep 19 (IANS) In another setback in its attempts to raise the Kashmir issue at the global level, Pakistan could not file any resolution on the issue at the ongoing UN Human Rights Council meeting here.

Thursday afternoon (1 p.m. local time) was the deadline for filing resolutions at the UNHRC''s 42nd meeting, which began on September 9 and goes on till September 27 and no Pakistani resolution was filed so far.

https://www.outlookindia.com/newssc...e-resolution-on-kashmir-at-unhrc-meet/1622886

The pathological paki liars cannot find a suitable lie may be.
haha
they know that if they do that pakistan will have its labor pain too soon

Berkut

Country flag
Modi has removed almost all NRI Sikhs (only 2 left) from the blacklist but Sikh Radio News channels blackout the news. They discuss everything in good details if it has to do with Hindus, Cows and Temples but didn't drop a single line in appreciation of Modi and Amit Shah even when it was their long-pending demand.

Though I have a theory on why they are doing it but it sometimes exasperates me when I put my mind to understand what wrong Modi particularly has done to them?

Even those who are patriots are not openly supporting India but keeping mum when the Indian flag gets insulted by these impending Muslims.

The history has been already taken care off, the so-called protectors of the Hindus and being Hindus themselves have been revised into political philology. The divinity is segregated and skimmed only to cater Sikhs even when it seems to have appropriated Hindus consciousness or part of it.

Some times I just want to throw so much acid that It will burn every reader's sole for many months but I am convinced that there is no need because they themselves want a bloodbath in Punjab and the only solution or clam will come through it.

These traitors have got Citizenships in foreign countries and they think quite high about themselves. In Punjabi, there is a saying 'App moye Jag Parlo'. Who cares what happen to the world when I am gone.

They are wishing doom for India and eventually for Punjab after being safe and sound in foreign countries. They are dead and gone for Punjab so they won't care if Punjab will burn.

Today I think I was wrong when I blamed Lala Jagat Narain who was cowardly killed by Sikh militants for not supporting Sikhs on the Issue of Nirankaris.

Looking at the history dispassionately one thing strikingly coming out is that he was just an excuse like many other they are inventing regularly to target Hindus.

Today when they are seeing an emboldened anti-Hindu wave lead by leftists media, Naxalites and Jihadis rather opposing or staying neutral they have joined hands with them.

On issues of cows, Beef, Khatua rape, democratic Hindu political consolidation, the rise of Hindu consciousness and reclaiming their rightful history, religious conversions, Ram Temple, Pakistan, 370 and many other nationalist Issue they putting themselves against it. Sangi, Chadi, Bhagwakaran, Hindutva as abuse has become Lingua Franka.

RSS's appropriation, and justifying violence against those who stood against regressive Kharkoowaad as anti-Sikhism today stand exposed as mere excuses.

The next step of this pathogenesis is Hindus throwing away the political correctness. The saner minds will stop prevailing. I hope the bloodbath comes soon.
Just one additional point. They receive funding from the ISI , BIF types.
Even in Auckland, the split in Gurudwaras are clear, some are pro and some anti India. I would think, based upon the attendees of those Gurudwaras , the punjabi community is split too. I saw the Khalistanis fund raising for Kejriwal during the Punjab elections at one such Gurudwara. NZ, is a small place, but places like UK and Canada, the magnitude will be much greater.
It doesn't pain as much when one sees Mossies act this way. But Sikhs. It hurts man.

sorcerer

Country flag
Wise up, Khan, you have tried all else
Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan’s increasingly shrill rhetoric on India and Kashmir has failed to win him a sympathetic ear from the international community. Even Pakistan’s traditional friends in the Muslim world are running out of patience. A couple of days ago, dignitaries from Saudi Arabia and the UAE are reported to have told Pakistan to tone down rhetoric and instead engage in back channel diplomacy with India.

Pakistan is up to denying its airspace for overflight from India, including for the President and Prime Minister of India. That won’t work either, and Khan should know that.

Khan’s muscle-flexing and rhetoric may strike a chord with the Pakistani military and its protégés, the various anti-Indian terrorist groups, but even the ordinary Pakistani, who is struggling to make a living and put food on his table, isn’t impressed. Hence, his whimpering about his so-called efforts over the past year to initiate dialogue with India has convinced no one.

Read more at: https://www.deccanherald.com/opinion/second-edit/wise-up-khan-you-have-tried-all-else-762617.html

sorcerer

Country flag

sorcerer

Country flag
another BITCH SLAP coming to pakistan

Hope Pakistan will realise folly of its actions: India on airspace denial to PM

Asked if India will raise the issue at a global platform like the International Civil Aviation Organization, Gokhale said, "As far as going to any international organisation is concerned, we will take a look at that. So far there is no intention to do so. But if they are in violation of the regulations of the ICAO, that is a possibility, we can consider."

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...irspace-denial-to-pm/articleshow/71208510.cms

sorcerer

Country flag
In fresh threat letter, Jaish-e-Mohammad warns of bombing railways stations and temples in Punjab in October
Firozpur: Days after threatening to blow up to Rewari railway junction in Haryana by October 8, another purported letter by terror outfit Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM) has warned of bombing several railway stations in Punjab on the same date.

https://www.timesnownews.com/india/...tions-and-temples-in-punjab-in-october/491933

sorcerer

Country flag
PM Modi to hold 20 bilaterals in New York, Kashmir won't figure

New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi is slated to hold around 20 bilateral meetings during his New York visit, including with US President Donald Trump, and during his UNGA speech, will focus on India's role towards development and peace and security, with no mention of Article 370 which is an "internal issue".

and we know who in pakistan would be crying for some ATTENTION!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles