Kashmir Fateh Thread August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Intel Reports: 273 terrorists active in Jammu and Kashmir plotting to launch attacks

Frustrated by the Indian government's decision to abrogate Article 370, which granted special status to the erstwhile state of Jammu and Kashmir, Pakistan has been desperately trying to unleash mayhem in India. According to intelligence sources, 273 terrorists are currently active in the Valley, with plans to create disturbance and disrupt normalcy in Jammu and Kashmir.

The sources added that these terrorists are planning to execute terror attacks on a large scale in the state in the coming days. According to sources, in Kashmir alone, at least 273 terrorists, with links to various terror groups are active. Out of these, at least 158 terrorists are active in south Kashmir, 96 in north Kashmir and 19 in central Kashmir.
There is a tactics or call it strategy called "Keeping the Water Warm" or controlling the temperature,

The water of terrorism in Kashmir is kept warm at certain number of terrorist always present in the valley. When Indian Army Kills ten, they manage to infiltrate 10 to replace them. This has been happening for last 30 years, Come what may, even if the losses on terrorist sides is in hundreds they need to be maintained at certain numbers. That was what was referred to as "opening or closing the tap"... this see-saw battle goes on...
One can control infiltration but not eliminate it .... so this number is always constant... it can only be done away with by doing away Pakistani claims on Kashmir...

We may find an answer soon...

Waanar

Country flag
What was the point of your post? To vent frustration for being thrown out of the school because you a bloody junkie.
You should have been told then and thre only to conc off.

Yeas there is word "Anglo Indian" in it and they are deemed elitist one way or the other. Those are not Sishu Mandir types. That was the puropse to ask such a dumb wit.

MES !! No wonder ... no further explanation is required. Super Cockroaches...

One should do a little background check before openly loud mouthing things. Let me tell you a few things. Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan came into existence solely to meet educational requirements of the Armed forces but civilian cockroaches like you slowly snatched it away to freeload themselves. Kendriya Vidyalayas in Cantt areas come up on free Army land and management of those school used to rest with Army but where there are "super fauzies" like ex MES types, nothing is left to scheming. It is outright thievery.

Similarly, Convents like Jesus and Marry also come on free Army land and with certain terms and conditions from the time of Gora Sahibs. They are meant exclusively for Army children. But excessive rights conscious MES variety Civi louses like you think and claim otherwise.

That is because APS can not cater for such large number of fauzi children. APS is fully private, Army run Institutions and there is nothing free for loaders like you. Perahps that is the reason you ran away.. or thrown away !!!

But you claimed they were smart enough to lay you on the mountains of Raisina in between bushy skrubs.
Maj aya hoga yaar... I wish I was also there... Hmm

Chutiye, aaya nahin tum ko itani khujali thi ki raha nahin gaya tumse and you started this whole affairs. Now have it.... why run away yaara...

Chutiye, aaya nahin tum ko itani khujali thi ki raha nahin gaya tumse and you started this whole affairs. Now have it.... why run away yaara...

You may be afraid of the Chinese but Services people are damn scared of ex MES type civilian looters around them who make holes in the pot they eat from.... the largest cockroaches around Cantt areas...

By the way how many plots and bungalows your relatives have encroached upon in Delhi Cantt ..... Tumhara bas chale to tum ghar men ghus jaoge..... fauzi to kya apane baap ko nikal doge...

Just hold it now and let us know how much more pain you carry into that deep recess of yours.... I have my sympathies for you...
Shaabaash. We're so proud of your keyboard warfare skills. You showed him, breh.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
If there can be few toxic civilians who doesn't respect armed forces in the nation then there can be few soldiers foul mouthed troops too but respect of the institution should be always there . But neither can survive without each other.
(civilians are not cockroches. Nehru asked Indians to give jewellery to fund the 1962 war – and some of it is still in RBI It is estimated that more than $220 million were collected in cash for the Defence of India Fund.)

GOI should do everything in there power to support families of our great soldiers. It is difficult to grow without dad or mom.

Last edited:

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
There is a tactics or call it strategy called "Keeping the Water Warm" or controlling the temperature,

The water of terrorism in Kashmir is kept warm at certain number of terrorist always present in the valley. When Indian Army Kills ten, they manage to infiltrate 10 to replace them. This has been happening for last 30 years, Come what may, even if the losses on terrorist sides is in hundreds they need to be maintained at certain numbers. That was what was referred to as "opening or closing the tap"... this see-saw battle goes on...
One can control infiltration but not eliminate it .... so this number is always constant... it can only be done away with by doing away Pakistani claims on Kashmir...

Imran Niazi admits that there are 30,000 to 40,000 armed terrorists in Pak! I ain't surprised. There are about 30,000 madrassas in pak. Even if one yahoo becomes a terrorist from each madrassa per year, they will have 30,000 by the end of each year. I'm surprised that there are only 30000 odd terrorist in Pak. Within the last 10 years they could have trained about 3 Lakh terrorists!! Well, at least theoretically and mathematically!

They're churning out terrorist like a frikkin sausage factory! Jeeez!

ForigenSanghi

Country flag
What was the point of your post? To vent frustration for being thrown out of the school because you a bloody junkie.
You should have been told then and thre only to conc off.

Yeas there is word "Anglo Indian" in it and they are deemed elitist one way or the other. Those are not Sishu Mandir types. That was the puropse to ask such a dumb wit.

MES !! No wonder ... no further explanation is required. Super Cockroaches...

One should do a little background check before openly loud mouthing things. Let me tell you a few things. Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan came into existence solely to meet educational requirements of the Armed forces but civilian cockroaches like you slowly snatched it away to freeload themselves. Kendriya Vidyalayas in Cantt areas come up on free Army land and management of those school used to rest with Army but where there are "super fauzies" like ex MES types, nothing is left to scheming. It is outright thievery.

Similarly, Convents like Jesus and Marry also come on free Army land and with certain terms and conditions from the time of Gora Sahibs. They are meant exclusively for Army children. But excessive rights conscious MES variety Civi louses like you think and claim otherwise.

That is because APS can not cater for such large number of fauzi children. APS is fully private, Army run Institutions and there is nothing free for loaders like you. Perahps that is the reason you ran away.. or thrown away !!!

But you claimed they were smart enough to lay you on the mountains of Raisina in between bushy skrubs.
Maj aya hoga yaar... I wish I was also there... Hmm

You may be afraid of the Chinese but Services people are damn scared of ex MES type civilian looters around them who make holes in the pot they eat from.... the largest cockroaches around Cantt areas...

By the way how many plots and bungalows your relatives have encroached upon in Delhi Cantt ..... Tumhara bas chale to tum ghar men ghus jaoge..... fauzi to kya apane baap ko nikal doge...

Just hold it now and let us know how much more pain you carry into that deep recess of yours.... I have my sympathies for you...
Feck me.... what a bitter foul mouth cunt.

Bhai doosro ko cockroach bolne se tu lance naik se colonel nahi ban jayega. End of the day my b'day parties were always in officers mess and DSOI while those like you stood outside like guard dogs with their children hoping to get some leftovers.

Aur haan BC farmhouse bhee hai aur cantt main ghar bhee hai. Tu apne defence co-op wale bina lift ke two bed flat kee chinta kar nahi to who bhee koi subedar le jayga.

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Pakistan ka flag!! These people understand what are the conditions of minorities in Pakistan but still support them.
Modi has removed almost all NRI Sikhs (only 2 left) from the blacklist but Sikh Radio News channels blackout the news. They discuss everything in good details if it has to do with Hindus, Cows and Temples but didn't drop a single line in appreciation of Modi and Amit Shah even when it was their long-pending demand.

Though I have a theory on why they are doing it but it sometimes exasperates me when I put my mind to understand what wrong Modi particularly has done to them?

Even those who are patriots are not openly supporting India but keeping mum when the Indian flag gets insulted by these impending Muslims.

The history has been already taken care off, the so-called protectors of the Hindus and being Hindus themselves have been revised into political philology. The divinity is segregated and skimmed only to cater Sikhs even when it seems to have appropriated Hindus consciousness or part of it.

Some times I just want to throw so much acid that It will burn every reader's sole for many months but I am convinced that there is no need because they themselves want a bloodbath in Punjab and the only solution or clam will come through it.

These traitors have got Citizenships in foreign countries and they think quite high about themselves. In Punjabi, there is a saying 'App moye Jag Parlo'. Who cares what happen to the world when I am gone.

They are wishing doom for India and eventually for Punjab after being safe and sound in foreign countries. They are dead and gone for Punjab so they won't care if Punjab will burn.

Today I think I was wrong when I blamed Lala Jagat Narain who was cowardly killed by Sikh militants for not supporting Sikhs on the Issue of Nirankaris.

Looking at the history dispassionately one thing strikingly coming out is that he was just an excuse like many other they are inventing regularly to target Hindus.

Today when they are seeing an emboldened anti-Hindu wave lead by leftists media, Naxalites and Jihadis rather opposing or staying neutral they have joined hands with them.

On issues of cows, Beef, Khatua rape, democratic Hindu political consolidation, the rise of Hindu consciousness and reclaiming their rightful history, religious conversions, Ram Temple, Pakistan, 370 and many other nationalist Issue they putting themselves against it. Sangi, Chadi, Bhagwakaran, Hindutva as abuse has become Lingua Franka.

RSS's appropriation, and justifying violence against those who stood against regressive Kharkoowaad as anti-Sikhism today stand exposed as mere excuses.

The next step of this pathogenesis is Hindus throwing away the political correctness. The saner minds will stop prevailing. I hope the bloodbath comes soon.

Last edited:

Shredder

Country flag
16 Mosques and a Gurudwara to be used as ‘pickup points’ to gather anti-Modi protestors for ‘Howdy, Modi’ event in Houston

Ahead of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s “Howdy, Modi” rally in Houston in USA on September 22, which is expected to be a mega show with the US President Donald Trump also likely to attend, protests are being planned by some minority communities from India. For the first time, Muslim and Sikh groups have come together to protest against alleged discrimination against non-Hindus in India when Modi visits Houston to attend the event. But in the name of human rights, the protests are actually planned by separatist groups, demanding independent Kashmir ahd independent Punjab.

The protest organisers are planning to gather thousands of people for the protest, and they have arranged buses for the protesters to travel. On Saturday, the protesters held a “dress rehearsal” for the protests, where they drove tractor-trailers decorated with flags and protest signages from Sikh National Centre to the NRG centre, the venue of the “Howdy, Modi” event will take place.

Messages like “Go back Modi”, “Stop the Killing in Kashmir”, “Punjab referendum 2020 Khalistan”, “Free Kashmir” etc were seen in the rehearsal for the rally.

More here....https://www.opindia.com/2019/09/16-...houston/?utm_source=onesignal&utm_medium=push

Will this anti India brigade be stopped? Seems it's gonna be one big tamasha inside as well as outside!! :daru:
Time for us to start a khalistan campaign, except that it should be paki side Punjab; the territory annexed by brutal moslem ghazis. Hindu majority India and Sikhs are of the same Dharmic origin.

We have been very vain in this regard.

hit&run

Mod

A bilateral conflict may not be an end of it.

It is a game of breeding each other out and they are winning. Without going Genghis Khan there is no solution.

The Patriots and Modi have now got a small sample after 370 abrogations on how much more heat it will create.

I am putting my bets on WW3 happening somewhere else and then India going berserk in the region. (Too lazy or Too dependent on others)

My other theory is to lose Kashmir and then win back again. Please shed some light it sounds plausible.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
If there can be few toxic civilians who doesn't respect armed forces in the nation then there can be few soldiers foul mouthed troops too but respect of the institution should be always there . But neither can survive without each other.
(civilians are not cockroches. Nehru asked Indians to give jewellery to fund the 1962 war – and some of it is still in RBI It is estimated that more than $220 million were collected in cash for the Defence of India Fund.)

GOI should do everything in there power to support families of our great soldiers. It is difficult to grow without dad or mom.
India , for some people is Delhi and once a notorious out of bounds junkyard called Dhaula Kuwan where the fauz was thrown to live and fend for themselves.
No one sees a fauzi kid and family that has no option but to reside in Kalahandi, or a village in Jaisalmer or Barmer, in Kullu or Pithoragarh or Guntur or Ramanathapuram....
They are more than 40 Lakhs of them at the mercy of a local thugs, school master, patwari or a policeman, a jadi booti quak and reptiles.
There is no APS for them, There is no RR for them, there is no weed for them...

Still a few hundreds around Delhi have become a bad pain in the recess of some gentlemen here ,,, how dare they ??
Imagines if those 40 lakhs are given those facilities that the children of bara Babu's peon in Delhi enjoys ! India would be somewhere else...

hit&run

Mod
Time for us to start a khalistan campaign, except that it should be paki side Punjab; the territory annexed by brutal moslem ghazis. Hindu majority India and Sikhs are of the same Dharmic origin.

We have been very vain in this regard.
There is no such thing. They are threatening India beause they know it is a soft target.

Whatever percentage they have in Pakistan it will be wiped out in days and they know it. For every separatist Khalistani Pakistan is a natural ally. They won't go against their ally.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
A bilateral conflict may not be an end of it.

It is a game of breeding each other out and they are winning. Without going Genghis Khan there is no solution.

The Patriots and Modi have now got a small sample after 370 abrogations on how much more heat it will create.

I am putting my bets on WW3 happening somewhere else and then India going berserk in the region. (Too lazy or Too dependent on others)

My other theory is to lose Kashmir and then win back again. Please shed some light it sounds plausible.
The best solution I think for Pakistan is to wage a war and cut their access to sea and capture POK and other important strategic areas.

After that convert Pakistan into a defacto satellite state and treat it exactly the same way Israel deals with Palestine.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
What do you mean by...
(Too lazy or Too dependent on others)
My other theory is to lose Kashmir and then win back again. Please shed some light it sounds plausible.[/QUOTE]

And
Do you mean declare it thrown out of india and re-annex it? That will serve no purpose now that we've abrogated 370, or did you mean vacating Indian side of J&K? We can't get it back if Pakis come in. It's a Huge piece of land(both sides of J&K, GB). I'm not sure what you mean.

hit&run

Mod
The best solution I think for Pakistan is to wage a war and cut their access to sea and capture POK and other important strategic areas.

After that convert Pakistan into a defacto satellite state and treat it exactly the same way Israel deals with Palestine.
I am not sure about it
There are certain issues with this making separate states out of Pakistan.

Also, Militarily I see issues with targeting Karachi and resultant benefits at western frontiers due to blockade.

Blocked will not last long because of international pressure. It must be brief but causing massive crippling attrition.

But If we are contemplating Sindh becoming separate state then its population will only be disturbed subtly that it blames Pakistan forces for bringing war upon them. The military resources have to be surgically taken out and amphibious attack with holding armoured has to be pledged after establishing air dominance.

Any Independent separate state has to be politically annexed by its population via a plebiscite or referendum to get UNO recognition. It can turn into a very long expedition, holding a large region plagued by civil unrest and terrorisms like USA faced in Iraq. Not to mention the refugees will pour into our borders in millions.

Last edited:

hit&run

Mod
What do you mean by...

And

Do you mean declare it thrown out of india and re-annex it? That will serve no purpose now that we've abrogated 370, or did you mean vacating Indian side of J&K? We can't get it back if Pakis come in. It's a Huge piece of land(both sides of J&K, GB). I'm not sure what you mean.
I am not explicit for some good reasons. I will wait for a few other members if they can get it before explaining in detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles