Kashmir Fateh Thread August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

here2where

I am far from military strategy but here's a thought on how Pak might conduct its business...

If Terror attacks happen and are not as ghastly as pulwama then I dont think India would respond. Also pak would not want to face India in another war, they would want just enough tensions to exercise their brinkmanship to internationalize the issue further.

So I think they would target multiple places but cause minimum/no casualties(mainly targeting Army/Govt infra) over a period of time claiming Kashmiris doing it. Any massive loss of life, Govt would take the war to Pak.

What do you guys think would be Napaki game plan?
They so much as throw a stone or piss across the LoC, MAD will rip their ass off.
Welcome to 2019.

Haldiram

Country flag
I am far from military strategy but here's a thought on how Pak might conduct its business...

If Terror attacks happen and are not as ghastly as pulwama then I dont think India would respond. Also pak would not want to face India in another war, they would want just enough tensions to exercise their brinkmanship to internationalize the issue further.

So I think they would target multiple places but cause minimum/no casualties(mainly targeting Army/Govt infra) over a period of time claiming Kashmiris doing it. Any massive loss of life, Govt would take the war to Pak.

What do you guys think would be Napaki game plan?
Terror as an instrument is only useful to create a high visibility event. The act itself does not decapitate any major war fighting capabilities of the state. Its sole purpose is to 'internationalize' an issue and make it a talking point. If they keep their covert attacks below a threshold where it will not get coverage in BBC, AlJazeera for their agenda, the attacks are useless for them. Terrorists attacks are primarily done for media coverage. If they do a high visibility event, still no big damage to India but it gives India the casus belli to go loud conventionally. It's a Catch22 for Pakistan as India is WAITING for Pakistan to make a mistake. Kashmir is already a talking point with Arabs, Russians, and Americans telling them that it is an internal matter i.e "we are not interested in getting dragged in your BS at the moment". If Pakistan escalates it further then these powers would not side with Pakistan when India goes for the kill.

Enquirer

Pakis doing stunt baazi again!!
They'll just clamor about stuff that they know India will not allow! If indeed the visas were given to these Paki docs, none would show up! secondly they'll have to bring medicines that they imported from India back into India!!

Also, it's not that there are no docs in Kashmir. Assuming that Kashmiris are unable to get in touch with Kashmiri docs, then how do these Paki docs intend to contact Kashmiri patients???

https://www.dawn.com/news/1503813/doctors-seek-indian-visa-to-go-to-occupied-kashmir

thethinker

Country flag
Shameless pukis selling their war medal on ebay...

Which gaddar is selling 1965 medal on eBay for six pounds? It’s a hard earned medal won by announcing quick ceasefire

Fu*king losers!

6 GBP is around 1160 Paki Rupees.

Fresh tamatars are at 200 Rs per kg right now in Pakistan.

1160 Paki rupees can buy them 5.8 kg of fresh tamatar.

So each of their war medals are basically worth appx 6 Kg of tamatar.

Priceless and precious for the aam Paki. :lol:

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Pakis doing stunt baazi again!!
They'll just clamor about stuff that they know India will not allow! If indeed the visas were given to these Paki docs, none would show up! secondly they'll have to bring medicines that they imported from India back into India!!

Also, it's not that there are no docs in Kashmir. Assuming that Kashmiris are unable to get in touch with Kashmiri docs, then how do these Paki docs intend to contact Kashmiri patients???

https://www.dawn.com/news/1503813/doctors-seek-indian-visa-to-go-to-occupied-kashmir
Just invalidate paki mbbs degree like UAE and all these docs will be no more than roadside hakims.

P.S: Does anyone know if paki mbbs degree is valid in India in first place?

dumdumdum

Country flag
Modi/Doval doctrine panning out ...

It is learnt that Korea assured India that it would not grant any government support to its companies operating in PoK as per a change of policy that it implemented in 2014. The Korean side conveyed that government-sponsored benefits like subsidies and tax breaks will not be applicable to its companies setting shop in the disputed region.

Read more at:
//economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/71002465.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
Off topic I know, but the dollar store khalifa be wantin "aitami bam" now...

If this mofo gets one from porks or chinkis... we should hand some out to each of his neighbours.
India really needs to come out in full, unapologetic support of Greece (incl. backing their stand on Cyprus), Armenia (back them fully on Nagorno Karabakh) and the Turkish Kurds.

To hell with Turkey and Azerbaijan both.

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
IAF has significant edge over PAF when it comes to war, not skirmish. Paki only faced 2 su30, 2 mirage 2000 and 4 mig21 with 24 of their jets, 8 of them F16s. Equation won't be skewed in war when full squadron strength of su30, mig29, mirage 2000 etc will take on bakis.

Paki is known to drink own kool-aid, believe in own propaganda and commit mistakes. In full scale war, PAF may not be able to hold off IAF for more than 1 day and then it will be decimation of PA forces by IAF.
At the time of Gagan Shakti, it was estimated that air superiority would be achieved within 48 hours.

Yash Patel

Country flag
Maybe we're baiting them to carry out a massive attack, so we can justify a total war response.

And I mean the dictionary meaning of the term "total war."

Even in '71 we baited them to make the first move.

This time, the "unarmed civilian crossing" stunt will be the flashpoint, as India will be able to project to the world that this is a Pakistani invasion, and quickly create a fog of war.

I talked to someone, who is talking with Pakistanis. Their aim is to bait India for a pre-emptive strike so they can show us the aggressor.

If it is true then a terrorist attack is imminent!

PAF and PN is Doing exercises. It shows that they are waiting for something spectacular!

I hope we are ready to end this problem once and for all!

bhramos

Country flag
Symptoms of a failed state. The Pakistani leadership including its Prime Minister Imran Khan have even boasted about nuclear weapons and how a war with India is imminent. The international community needs to intervene, not in Kashmir, but in Pakistan.

bhramos

Country flag
Thousands of Pakistani Sunnis were brought from Pakistan to conduct jihad against Assad in #Syria Now thousands of Pakistani Jihadists are being trained to indulge in terror in Indian Kashmir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles