Kashmir Fateh Thread August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathstar

Country flag
Serving men.

And please do not disrespect their professionalism by calling it cribbing.

They are some of the most educated and sharpest minds in the country.

Cheers, Doc
Thats why i am saying they should provide some proofs wrt this , if there is any substance to their saying ,it might help our national security

vsdoc

Country flag
Thats why i am saying they should provide some proofs wrt this , if there is any substance to their saying ,it might help our national security
The army takes care of business.

Defence forums and Twitter experts and think-tanks are free to play soldier.

Cheers, Doc

Deathstar

Country flag
The army takes care of business.

Defence forums and Twitter experts and think-tanks are free to play soldier.

Cheers, Doc
True , those cribbing on Twitter do no good at all , so we must not question professionals unless theres any substance to it

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
If Sam wanted a coup, the army would have moved without flinching.

Cheers, Doc
If Sam wanted a coup, the army would've done NOTHING. Coz the army pledges it's allegiance to Republic of India and takes commands from the Commander in Chief of Armed Forces- Hon.President.

No coup here. Nothin like that will ever happen in 500 yrs frm now.

Last edited:

vsdoc

Country flag
If Sam wanted a coup, the army would've done NOTHING. Coz the army pledges it's allegiance to Republic of India and takes commands from the Commander in Chief of Armed Forces- Hon.President.

No coup here. Nothin like that will ever happen in 500 yrs frm now.
You know little about soldiers and their code and who they fight for.

I don't blame you. Few if any civvies do.

Cheers, Doc

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
You know little about soldiers and their code and who they fight for.

I don't blame you. Few if any civvies do.

Cheers, Doc
Whatever u think. Jus coz the 'family' feels threatened by some rumours of a coup, it doesn't mean there is one ensuing for real.
Prove that Sam tried to pull out a Coup. Else it is jus another lie from the 'family' to malign an honest Soldier and his army

Deathstar

Country flag
Whatever u think. Jus coz the 'family' feels threatened by some rumours of a coup, it doesn't mean there is one ensuing for real.
Prove that Sam tried to pull out a Coup. Else it is jus another lie from the 'family' to malign an honest Soldier and his army
Family was also threatned in 2011 when coupta wrote that gen VK Singh was marching on Delhi

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Family was also threatned in 2011 when coupta wrote that gen VK Singh was marching on Delhi
And put a nail on TSD and causing irreversible mental trauma to the soldiers part of it, naming and shaming them on newspapers and television. The 'family' has done it all in its quest for absolute power.

Who could forget Col. Purohit's case?

vsdoc

Country flag
Bhai ...

Aapki angrezi tang hai?

I said if Sam wanted a coup a coup would have happened. There is zero doubt in my mind or that of hundreds of vets from that time.

The fact that there was no coup means that this was a red herring.

Where then is the question of maligning Sam? I love him. He was family. Would often sit around him (smiling avuncularly, glass in hand) as a kid at family lagans and navjotes in Bombay ... listening to one war story after another.

Cheers, Doc

Kyubi

Country flag
And there are many veterans cribbing also about this CDS post now as per them it's most probably Gen Bipin Rawat who is going to become the First CDS and they don't like him and they feel he is undeserved COAS and govt chamcha . . :yawn:

I never seen so much hatred for a general in my lifetime .
Prem Nath Thapar .. should be counted

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Serving men.

And please do not disrespect their professionalism by calling it cribbing.

They are some of the most educated and sharpest minds in the country.

Cheers, Doc
But the serving chief is not.

you won't post sources or cite them but we MUST take your word..
over the current Chief.

vsdoc

Country flag
But the serving chief is not.

you won't post sources or cite them but we MUST take your word..
over the current Chief.
I have no intention of revealing more on an open forum being read by the enemy.

Identities. Proofs. This is not a court.

Cheers, Doc

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
I dont think so.. lynching to ho raha bhai.. pehlu khan ka to video proof bhi hai. Roj uske family ko death threat bhi milte thee.. Abb tum iss chiz ko support kar rahe ho to woo alag baat hai.. lets not fool ourself.We knw the ideology responsible for this.
My opinion is that people responsible for this are one of the biggest threat to national intreast . Even in rss top circle the idea of Golwalkar who had suggested hitler method is not appreciated anymore.. That is why u r hearing so much govt schemes in name of Dr. Dindayal Upadhaya who is a disciple of Golwalkar. Who stood for something different .. i.e gradual cultural assimilation.. And these lynchings ll only hinder it...It ll make even moderate muslims conscious of their identity. Not in our national interest..
When did I support lynching? I said Congress state govt deliberately tanked the case to further lynchistan narrative.

If prosecution were instructed to loose the case then court will even acquit Osama bin Laden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles