Kashmir Fateh Thread August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Some daal is being cooked at the highest level. Otherwise Jaishankar wouldn't have gone to explain India's position over an internal matter to China. Obviously something 'external' is on the cards. He must have given assurances about not hitting China's assets along the CPEC or something on those lines. Pakistan's cold sweat has broken out ever since Jaishankar left for China. They know an invasion is coming.
You are right, unki fati padi hai. India is surely going to take military action on PoK.

"Committed" -> "PoK".....................
I have started to take Baba's words as official words of Doval+Modi+ Shah.

Happy Independence Day DFIans...:india:

vsdoc

Country flag
Yes and from military scope of things. He shouldn't be talked down upon, rest you guys continue with fantasies.

Also Doc is Indian and a Parsi but he is very close to Gandhi family so bias is justified as per him.
Moving this to Chit Chat.

I was banned for spamming with off topic posts.

Funny bit?

Only I was banned. None others whose posts I was responding to on the same thread.

This in spite of me making several requests on this very thread not to detail the thread and engage elsewhere on a more relevant generic one.

So I must admit I'm a bit confused about mujhe hi kyun nikala.

@LETHALFORCE ?

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
Country flag
Moving this to Chit Chat.

I was banned for spamming with off topic posts.

Funny bit?

Only I was banned. None others whose posts I was responding to on the same thread.

This in spite of me making several requests on this very thread not to detail the thread and engage elsewhere on a more relevant generic one.

So I must admit I'm a bit confused about mujhe hi kyun nikala.

@LETHALFORCE ?

Cheers, Doc
It was temporary you are here. Contribute positively

Enquirer

This guy is smart and logical in every which way............BUT he has some weakness with regard to China!!!
He has always been pro-China....not sure why!!! He's probably compromised by China in some way!

He's also the nutjob that tore up treaties with USSR just to please China....and is proud of it!!

Deathstar

Country flag
This guy is smart and logical in every which way............BUT he has some weakness with regard to China!!!
He has always been pro-China....not sure why!!! He's probably compromised by China in some way!

He's also the nutjob that tore up treaties with USSR just to please China....and is proud of it!!
He is also a close friend of Rajapaksha , the pro Chini PM of SL ......

here2where

What a day today....! 72 yrs back two countries got independence. One of them contributed continous stable democracy, contributed CEOs of Google, Microsoft, Pepsico, Jaguar, Land Rover, gone to Mars & Moon whereas the other country's citizens have become heads of Taliban, Al-Qaeda, Jammat U Dawa, Hijbul Mujahideen. What a contrast......

2nd country was obviously a mistake and should never have been born.

1.jpg

To:

2.jpg

Last edited:

mayfair

SuSwamy like many "intellectuals" suffers from a tunnel vision. They can be far-sighted but ironically also very narrow in their vision. Their far-sightedness extends in a straight line and sometimes misses the panorama that completes the picture.

Once again, this is what separates leaders from men, team-workers from individualists and more specifically Modi-Shah-Doval from the rest of the lot.

Of course, pseudo-intellectuals are a different kettle of fish. They have neither the foresight nor the cognitive wisdom beyond self-serving, subservient and survivalist instincts. To hide these deficits, they latch onto a godfather/mother and scream the loudest in their master's voice.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag

Men only has one weakness.....
Mrs Chinese Subramaniyam Swami :biggrin2:

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Thank you PM Modi for announcing historic step of institution of CDS.
This step will make our national security more effective and more economical.
It will ensure better jointmanship and multi-disciplinary coordination.
Salute!

Many veterans expressing their happiness on the announcement!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles