Kashmir Fateh Thread August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

bose

Country flag
Do you even know what genocide means? Don't give political revenge an angle, the same was happening in the time of CPI, and for us the solution of every problem is BJP govt?

Thats why I said we are busy in election, wb and Pak. The incident on Eastern front should also be taken seriously. Many members agree that snubbing will be done, let some time pass we will forget. And yes we are diverted from core issues which effects normal people daily life.
Are we not handling these core issues for 32 years in left front and now 10 years of TMC government ?

Still the core issue remains and will not be for foreseeable future ?

Last edited:

Rudy123

Country flag
Are we not handling these core issues for 32 years in left front and now 10 years of TMC government ?

Still the core issue remains and will be for foreseeable future ...
This is what I meant. Issues were always there but suddenly in last few years we stopped discussing them. BJP seen as messiah, and everyone thinks with magic wand every problem will be solved.

We don't have strong opposition now. BJP played very well opposition and we do need someone like them today. Nobody is there to check them. Progress is made but slow than expected. Instead of elevating growth of people we are made to look in other non relevant topic. What does a common bihari have to do with protest in J&K, yes it is interesting topic at tea stalls.

Even today majority of us concern about our children future, wants stable and prosperous life.

I state here if government elevate living standard of people, half of current problems will be automatically gone.

Waanar

Country flag
Warning:this below video contains graphic violence

Extremely disturbing and shockingly graphic footage of what Terrorist Turkish army is doing with the captured Kurds Muslims and their bodies. Now you can understand, why Turkey is supporting terrorist Nation Pakistan.
@UN
is sleeping on this murder of humanity in Syria and Sindh

Babaji just posted a video of turk(d)s committing horrible violence against kurds.

This tweet comes After the strong condemnation issued by our mea(on syrian invasion) to the turks. This goes to prove that the modi regime will not let go anyone supporting puki stand.
Yo, does Turkey not have it's own brand of liberals, Wtf? Where's da outrage?
I used to think Turks were above this shit. First the Afrin offensive had them mutilating female Kurds, now this?

bose

Country flag
This is what I meant. Issues were always there but suddenly in last few years we stopped discussing them. BJP seen as messiah, and everyone thinks with magic wand every problem will be solved.

We don't have strong opposition now. BJP played very well opposition and we do need someone like them today. Nobody is there to check them. Progress is made but slow than expected. Instead of elevating growth of people we are made to look in other non relevant topic. What does a common bihari have to do with protest in J&K, yes it is interesting topic at tea stalls.

Even today majority of us concern about our children future, wants stable and prosperous life.

I state here if government elevate living standard of people, half of current problems will be automatically gone.
Offtopic:

BJP has the best track record for upliftment of marginalized sociability ... It will take years to clean the mess created by the so called thekedars of poor people ...

Deathstar

Country flag
Yo, does Turkey not have it's own brand of liberals, Wtf? Where's da outrage?
I used to think Turks were above this shit. First the Afrin offensive had them mutilating female Kurds, now this?
All were purged by Erdogan after the fake coup of 2016. .......

mayfair

These waters are for India to use under the IWT. There are no repercussions for using these waters.
Yet we were letting them flow uninterrupted to Shitistan for years without doing much to divert them for our needs. The way Punjabi politicos and others have sabotaged Sutlej-Yamuna link canal is criminal to say the least.

Heck, till 2017 there were leaks in the Sutlej Canal in Sri Ganganagar district that allowed Sutlej water to flow into border districts of Shitistan and harvest crops. Once the leak was fixed, unsurprisingly they suffered crop failures.

bhramos

Country flag
भारत के बच्चों का पाकिस्तान के दोस्तों के लिए संदेश पाकिस्तानी बच्चों के हित में जारी ...क्योंकि हम मेहमान को भगवान मानते हैं!

bhramos

Country flag
Liberals opposed India becoming a declared nuclear power.
Liberals even opposed Delhi Metro.
Today, liberals stand against abrogation of Article 370.
Mark my words: history will remember Aug 5, 2019 as the day Kashmir moved towards a lasting peace.

maniacguy

Country flag
Sare kathmullon ki ga**D maro warna ek din ayega ki there will be not 2 front war but it will be 04 front war from China, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. Even the smallest countries in the indian ocean will show us the eyes
South TN is more than enough to flatten the srilankan sunburners. Just fuel their boats and give them a lathi.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
  • 27 migrant labourers shot dead by Hizbul Mujahideen in Kashmir in year 2000.
  • 21 Amarnath yatris killed same year.
  • 9 labourers in Kulgam in 2006.

Don’t let Jihadi apologists fool you into believing “Indians” have become enemies of Kashmir post 370 abrogation.
#Kashmiriyat my a$$

Chanakya 002

Country flag
South TN is more than enough to flatten the srilankan sunburners. Just fuel their boats and give them a lathi.
Remember precaution is better then prevention and much better then war,
We have to use their media as per our will otherwise even Bhutan will treat like Bangladesh and Nepal who are just friends for name and do everything to destabilize India internally.

Chanakya 002

Country flag
We have to use their media as per our will otherwise even Bhutan will treat like Bangladesh and Nepal who are just friends for name and do everything to destabilize India internally.

maniacguy

Country flag
A giant country like India neednt worry abt ants and should tread along. The time has come for us to rise up and march rather than worry abt puny islands thinking process. Squash them to the pulp. Power gives u RESPECK

Chanakya 002

Country flag
A giant country like India neednt worry abt ants and should tread along. The time has come for us to rise up and march rather than worry abt puny islands thinking process. Squash them to the pulp. Power gives u RESPECK
I would say that Security is not about sageness its about perception, a small country like Vietnam can defeat America which giant in all aspects to Vietnamese.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
BABAINT

Heartiest congratulations to my friend @OfficialDGISPR @peaceforchange for opening new business ventures #AskariApparel in Lahore in the name of wife & #AskariLagoon in Faisalabad in the name of younger brother.Wishing u huge profit. Plz RT & wish my friend #JungleWalaDost

Gafoora...the paki military business man who sells crows
In the Pak Army, nepotism, corruption and business interests are part of OLQ (Officer-like Qualities). They get extra marks in their ACRs for this. That's how this brainless jackass Gaffora has risen to the exalted rank of Major General! Jeeez!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles