Kashmir Fateh Thread August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neil

Country flag
Do it on your own mate, form a group/team and do it. This should be more of volunteer work. Let's not depend on the govt. atleast in issues where we can deal with the same ourselves.
In Indian context, no other option. But individual or even team will not be able to match targeted efforts or concentrated campaigns, it will require Govt support. And its not outside the Govt purview either , psy ops are an essential part of warfare today and in some cases acquires almost similar importance as conventional warfare.

AnantS

Country flag
Why does Pakistan take kafir water refuse IWT
and give us our water back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Its because of they describe Kashmir as Jugular vein. However they till recent date relish "Organically" fertilized Indian Tomatoes. They have developed taste for it

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Here's one another gem from PEEDF.. porkies are hell bent on scaling the pinnacle of dumbassery these days.. this goatfucker from a failed state wants to instigate muslim umaah gagging testicals sacks of his athiest Chinese masters.. lolx.. so the newly puberty ridden teens from across the borders are having their pubic hairs on fire.. i pity on them.. cousin banging offspring who suffers a retarded moribund brain.. these goatfuckers don't know their kins are used as toilet cleaner in gulf nd treated as subhumans.. Middle East care about moollah,bucks whixh these beggars from porks don't have..

THE MOTHER OF IRONY IS " AL BAKIS ARE BREATHING INTO THE LOANS PROVIDED BY MIDDLE EAST .. STILL THEY ARE BUSY DECLARATING FATWA AGAINST MIDDLE EAST FOR SUPPORTING INDIA" ....

Middle east has strong Indian dispora who are present in top echolens.. not like toilet cleaners illiterate porkies...
Have a look at this gem.. save the thanks for the laughs:laugh:
View attachment 37484
The so called Muslim Ummah that itself lacks testicles, has told the Pakis to fuk off! :pound::tongue:

AnantS

Country flag
I'm sure many of us have encountered this when visiting dar ul Islam. Once they realise you are not local, they ask your name followed by the obligatory 'Muslim?' and an expression of mixed disappointment, contempt and pity when told 'no'- possibly at the thought of us Kafirs ending up in eternal hellfire. Interestingly the only place I never got asked the 'question' was in Iran where people were more interested in ensuring that I understood they were definitely not Arabs or blaming the Mullahs for the state of the country etc
Ha.. made me remember episode where Chef Vikas Khanna goes to restaurant in UAE. The arab hostess is trying impress upon traditional dishes and in the middle asks Vikas question that he belongs to which country. Vikas replies India - that lady could not hide (what seemed to me)sudden disdain & disappointment even being in TV. I giggled thinking -" lady be ready for more in future. More & More affluent Indians are going to influence & shape your businesses in coming times.. so treat them well"

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag

Sources: No exchanges of sweets between Border Security Force (BSF) and Pakistani Rangers along the International Border (IB). BSF wanted to give sweets to Pakistani Rangers but they did not send any reply in this regard.

We shd instead give them cyanide..lmfao.

SU_MI

Country flag
India
Deploying air assets is purely a defensive measure by Pakis. Remember, Shah said that the next stop is POK! :biggrin2:
india will not attack Pak. Pak might attack and it will kick them so hard that they will run to china begging for help

SU_MI

Country flag

Sources: No exchanges of sweets between Border Security Force (BSF) and Pakistani Rangers along the International Border (IB). BSF wanted to give sweets to Pakistani Rangers but they did not send any reply in this regard.

We shd instead give them cyanide..lmfao.
Give them rotten eggs ........................................................

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Look at this fkr Abdul Basit, ex High Commissioner of Pak to India. War mongering! Says if India crosses the line, then war!! Lol! These Pakis have started talking through their asses. In fact they always did!! So what's new? Empty vessels make the most sound.

Untitled-1 copy.jpg

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Twitter has finally taken down the ISI backed handle propagating fake news! That was that psychopath Zahid Hamid's handle tasked with spreading falsehoods and fake news on behalf of the ISI.

Last edited:

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
India set to sign US-like defence logistics sharing pact with Russia.
  • India is close to inking a key defence logistics sharing pact which will place it as a rare nation that has such a strategic agreement with both of the old cold war rivals – the US and Russia.
There will also be tri service exercises in Russia indra 2019,also on the horizon is 18 su30s and 20 mig29 deal which will be signed and IglaS make in India deal similar to ak203 is also on the offing and there has also a deal signed for bulk air to air missiles R73,R77 and R27 ,all these deal will be acknowledged in annual Indo Russian summit

Haldiram

Country flag
tim

time pass going in tweeter with this 120 hours, 72 hours time table.....no one knows what will happen n when it will happen.
His post-Uri, Pulwama predictions did come true. He also broke the news on the Mig-21 vs F16 clash before it became mainstream. Everyone was saying "routine combat patrols" back then too. He had also accurately predicted Indian Navy closing in on Karachi. Everyone thought it was a bluff, later we saw Pakis blacked out Karachi and pulled out their people on the streets at night using loud speakers and into a frenzy, fearing an Indian attack. Chinese AD systems were seen being ferried on the street at night. Everything cannot be tukka.

Seeing from the choreographed responses of the Indian administration to how they shape the narrative (blocking of potential "0.5" social media accounts), finding 'bombs' and then deploying additional CRPF for 'mock drills' in metro cities. Foreign secretary going to China at this critical moment. This is basically our well rehearsed preparation for the 2.5-front war. Deja Vu from Pulwama. We are clearing the ground to whop some ass. All those who need to be warned to stay out have been warned. Jaishankar leaving for China is a confirmation of sorts, otherwise foreign ministers usually use August 15 as an opportunity to interact with other embassies and visiting dignitaries. Every time India takes a limited offensive action, it sends emissaries everywhere to allay fears and tell them "we ain't gon do anything that will destabilize your interests; we be just kicking this rabid dog, don't stand in the path of a running train".

Baba ne bola "27 February pending", matlab pending. Bas.

Last edited:

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/w...with-chinas-support-over-kashmir-4319511.html

So napaks are going to go to the UNSC over this. How cowardly do they have to be to not take us head on and rather beg for other powers to issue mere condemnation.

Also ladies and gents. We might just be witness to the first time the Americans use their veto in favour of India.

What a glorious day that would be, how to mighty USA would have fallen.
All thanks to the changing international atmosphere from liberal leftist dominated LGBT, Pro minority, anti majority crap since WW2 to Right wing Pro Economy, Conservative, Nationalist Strongman flavour induced by the likes of Putin, Trump, Modi, Xi, Abe, Orban, Johnson and the likes.

The leftist and Islamist were chuddi buddies and best pals who scratched each other backs for tooo long. That time is up.

Trump has completely demolished the reputation of the unaccountable media globally for their fake news charade and exposed their biasedness.

The last major surviving bastions of globalist leftist are Marcons France and Merkels Germany and most notably Democrats party in USA (who is sitting in opposition).

Merkel is retiring in Germany in 2021 and right wingers have started gaining many seats there. France already saw the backlash in yellow vest movement.

I believe that globalism crap has peaked and is only going to go downward from here.

Now coming to Islam, it has taken loooot of footage in the international space in the last 5 decades. This was only possible due to the Leftist support. There is direct relationship between the global influence of leftist and Islam. Leftist goes down, Islam also goes down.

I will make another post if members are interested in knowing in depth about the relationship between the two and how it is relevant to Pakistan.

12arya

Country flag
I do not know about you guys but for me this last election was extremely stressful. If the contest were between two political parties that simply differed on how to achieve the final objective of making India secure, I would not have lost my sleep. The looming threat was if BJP were to lose the election, we would have traitors in control of our well being. This was a dangerous possibility. Security apparatus in India needs to absolutely make sure that people do not ever have to face this situation again.
but the great thing is that the pepl rose to the occasion(xcept my fellow mallus:frusty:) and did the right thing:)

the last election reinstated my faith in our democracy.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
His post-Uri, Pulwama predictions did come true. He also broke the news on the Mig-21 vs F16 clash before it became mainstream. Everyone was saying "routine combat patrols" back then too. He had also accurately predicted Indian Navy closing in on Karachi. Everyone thought it was a bluff, later we saw Pakis blacked out Karachi and pulled out their people on the streets at night using loud speakers and into a frenzy, fearing an Indian attack. Chinese AD systems were seen being ferried on the street at night. Everything cannot be tukka.

Seeing from the choreographed responses of the Indian administration to how they shape the narrative (blocking of potential "0.5" social media accounts), finding 'bombs' and then deploying additional CRPF for 'mock drills' in metro cities. Foreign secretary going to China at this critical moment. This is basically our well rehearsed preparation for the 2.5-front war. Deja Vu from Pulwama. We are clearing the ground to whop some ass. All those who need to be warned to stay out have been warned. Jaishankar leaving for China is a confirmation of sorts, otherwise foreign ministers usually use August 15 as an opportunity to interact with other embassies and visiting dignitaries. Every time India takes a limited offensive action, it sends emissaries everywhere to allay fears and tell them "we ain't gon do anything that will destabilize your interests; We be just putting this rabid dog down, don't stand in the path of a running train".

Baba ne bola "27 February pending", matlab pending. Bas.
Things with these OSINT handles are like intelligence. Accuracy of intelligence is always a question, and accurate info is it's worth in gold.
Doesn't mean that they are false/fake. Sometimes they are to the point, sometimes not. The enemy is always dynamic to beat these intelligence reportings. Remember, during Balakote, we flew our Mirage-2000 something ~2000 km directly from Gwalior and mid refueled them just to escape intel leaks and maintain a surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles