Kashmir conflict-India should act now?

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The wish of majority of INDIANS in India outclasses the and outweighs the wishes of a subclass. Population of separatists is less than population of regular Indians. I know Chinese are fed daily propaganda but at least critical thinking shouldn't die out completely. That's what makes us different from apes.
I point out below person's fault, this guy is a separatists , and I think many India will think like this.

But China , no one will think below is right

Do you think below solution is right?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don´t understand. If India is a democratic country, how come India cannot accept a plebiscit in Kashmir. I am getting the impression Indians do not understand the meaning of democracy. I know most Indians ( and Pakistanis too) have very little education. But at least he forumites here should understand that not accepting the wish of the majority of Kashmiri people is against the principles of democracy.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
The wish of majority of INDIANS in India outclasses the and outweighs the wishes of a subclass. Population of separatists is less than population of regular Indians. I know Chinese are fed daily propaganda but at least critical thinking shouldn't die out completely. That's what makes us different from apes.
Isn't he RoC? The question of total democracy is a question of existence for them much like Pakistan's existence hinges on validity of two-nation and Kashmir.

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Want more?

This is solder killing people?

A lot of mob is funded in the United States, their goal is to overthrow.The mob did everything come out, most of the casualties was done by the mob.
The people's liberation army already very restrained, is the people's liberation army killed a lot of pictures.

Waanar

Country flag
This is solder killing people?

A lot of mob is funded in the United States, their goal is to overthrow.The mob did everything come out, most of the casualties was done by the mob.
The people's liberation army already very restrained, is the people's liberation army killed a lot of pictures.
And this is a fine example of how people of a country believe in their propaganda and lie to defend it. Till now, you were questioning casualties, now you're calling them killed by mob. The mob didn't have guns, boy.

Go back to your own forums and drink your daily dose of communism. We do not like propagandists like you. Live in your own little bubble of "MY CHINA GRET" "IM HAPPY IN MY CHINA" and die isolated from the rest of the world in a fake ecosystem created by your masters where everybody is at fault except them.

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
May I ask if you have down's syndrome?

How do you think cycles near the body are flat? Rider was obese?

Here's more

That must be ketchup, eh?

The mob did everything come out, most of the casualties was done by the mob.

You know the Hongkong situation ?

That's support by USA, if development of India threat to the United States, the same thing will happen in India
Like Germany, Japan, China has experienced

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
And this is a fine example of how people of a country believe in their propaganda and lie to defend it. Till now, you were questioning casualties, now you're calling them killed by mob. The mob didn't have guns, boy.

Go back to your own forums and drink your daily dose of communism. We do not like propagandists like you. Live in your own little bubble of "MY CHINA GRET" "IM HAPPY IN MY CHINA" and die isolated from the rest of the world in a fake ecosystem created by your masters where everybody is at fault except them.

As I know , British killed more India people ,but most India people don't hate British.

Waanar

Country flag
The mob did everything come out, most of the casualties was done by the mob.

You know the Hongkong situation ?

That's support by USA, if development of India threat to the United States, the same thing will happen in India
Like Germany, Japan, China has experienced
Are you saying the CCP is so inept that it allowed USA to fund mobs and was unable to stop them?

Hang on, are you saying USA is better than China?

As I know , British killed more India people ,but most India people don't hate British.
No, we don't because the current generation are children of the colonists, not the colonist themselves which cannot be used in the context of Tianamen square massacre because it was as recent as 1989. What the FUCK does that have to with what we're talking about anyways?

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Because China has an evil political party, established at the same time,GDP per capital was the same at 1947, China's GDP per capital now is only 10000 US dollars, four times higher than that of India

So evil of CCP!

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Are you saying the CCP is so inept that it allowed USA to fund mobs and was unable to stop them?

Hang on, are you saying USA is better than China?

Hongkong is govern by itself.
Because Hongkong's democracy is a piece of shit , and it government is control by rich people.
People at the bottom of Hongkong have no hope for the future, so they will be inspired by the United States.
This is impossible in China

No, we don't because the current generation are children of the colonists, not the colonist themselves which cannot be used in the context of Tianamen square massacre because it was as recent as 1989. What the FUCK does that have to with what we're talking about anyways?
Hongkong is govern by itself.
Because Hongkong's democracy is a piece of shit , and it government is control by rich people.
People at the bottom of Hongkong have no hope for the future, so they will be inspired by the United States.
This is impossible in China

Waanar

Country flag
Because China has an evil political party, established at the same time,GDP per capital was the same at 1947, China's GDP per capital now is only 10000 US dollars, four times higher than that of India

So evil of CCP!
I'll entertain you no further. If you think it's okay to kill your own people in exchange for GDP growth, you have lesser IQ than a chimp and can't be engaged in any reasonable conversation. You've already derailed the thread enough and I feel like an idiot for trying to explain the nuances of free speech and democracy to a chinese oligarch bootlicker commie who thinks unarmed protestors are committing fraticide by bullets coming outta their ass.

Guys, don't feed the animals in the zoo and forgive me for having done so. No more.

Bhayankaar khoonkhaar chutiya sab bhara hua hai yaar China me :p

Last edited:

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I'll entertain you no further. If you think it's okay to kill your own people in exchange for GDP growth, you have lesser IQ than a chimp and can't be engaged in any reasonable conversation. You've already derailed the thread enough and I feel like an idiot for trying to explain the nuances of free speech and democracy to a chinese oligarch bootlicker commie who thinks unarmed protestors are committing fraticide by bullets coming outta their ass.

Guys, don't feed the animals in the zoo and forgive me for having done so. No more. :p

Modi says India is the rape capital. China will not.
China is safe at all times and people trust the government.
The government has done a lot to poor people.
Come to China if you have chance. Don't be fooled by your propaganda

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
I don´t understand. If India is a democratic country, how come India cannot accept a plebiscit in Kashmir. I am getting the impression Indians do not understand the meaning of democracy. I know most Indians ( and Pakistanis too) have very little education. But at least he forumites here should understand that not accepting the wish of the majority of Kashmiri people is against the principles of democrac
Because majority of people will not agree with it.
Modi government is taking drastic steps because he included all of this in his manifesto. And he won total majority.

People of India will never agree to give kashmir away. Hence even in democracy it cannot happen.

Deathstar

Country flag
Modi says India is the rape capital. China will not.
China is safe at all times and people trust the government.
The government has done a lot to poor people.
Come to China if you have chance. Don't be fooled by your propaganda
In a democracy u have freedom to speak anything u want. While i can call my PM various names can u call Xi umm winnie the pooh? I heard its usage is banned???

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles