Kashmir conflict-India should act now?

Waanar

Country flag
Behenchod, thread aisa derail hua hai, Kashmir conflict ki geopolitics ki jagah sab kutta khaane ki baat kar rahe hain! BHAAK!
TOPIC PE AAO YAAR! ISS CHOTA AANKH WALE KUTTA KA IGNORE KARO!

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
When were you visited China?
Shenzhen
In India , if people have opportunity immigrate to USA, 99 percent will go to USA,

But in China , 50% will not immigrate to USA. And these 50% move to USA , 50% of 50% will move back to China.
Those are socio economic realities. Let me know how many Chinese would have chose to stay in China 30 years ago or speculate how many Indians will need to leave 30 years later.

Icarus

Country flag
In a democracy u have freedom to speak anything u want. While i can call my PM various names can u call Xi umm winnie the pooh? I heard its usage is banned???
India has bad roads, poor sanitation, poor healthcare, but hey, we are great because we can call someone names. China has great infra, great living standards, great healthcare, but they're no good because they can't call someone names.

Deathstar

Country flag
India has bad roads, poor sanitation, poor healthcare, but hey, we are great because we can call someone names. China has great infra, great living standards, great healthcare, but they're no good because they can't call someone names.
Why dont u immigrate then??? Instead of crying do something

Waanar

Country flag
We have democracy. This is what the discussion was about. A commie lecturing us on democracy. No one is denying anything you have written above. In fact, it isn't even related to the topic at hand.
Seriously, do you have a quota of off-topic nonsensical mudslinging per day that you must meet lest you get cancer or something?

Icarus

Country flag
Why dont u immigrate then??? Instead of crying do something
In a democracy, elected representatives are supposed to do that, remember? But in India these representatives take tax payer money and build statues, instead of investing in healthcare or infra. Still, let's pat ourselves on the back that we have a fake democracy.

Icarus

Country flag
We have democracy. This is what the discussion was about. A commie lecturing us on democracy. No one is denying anything you have written above. In fact, it isn't even related to the topic at hand.
Seriously, do you have a quota of off-topic nonsensical mudslinging per day that you must meet lest you get cancer or something?
I am talking about priorities. China and India were both poor in 1947. China prioritised development, whereas India prioritised fake democracy (oligarchy in our case). The result is there for everyone to see. While China is surging ahead in artificial intelligence, India can't even build proper roads. Point is: democracy has become an excuse for lack of development.

Deathstar

Country flag
In a democracy, elected representatives are supposed to do that, remember? But in India these representatives take tax payer money and build statues, instead of investing in healthcare or infra. Still, let's pat ourselves on the back that we have a fake democracy.
Why dont u stand for elections , get elected and do something

Berkut

Country flag
I am talking about priorities. China and India were both poor in 1947. China prioritised development, whereas India prioritised fake democracy (oligarchy in our case). The result is there for everyone to see. While China is surging ahead in artificial intelligence, India can't even build proper roads. Point is: democracy has become an excuse for lack of development.
Quick question, just curious, how much have you traveled in China? I mean beyond Beijing, Shanghai n Guangzhou.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
China prioritised development, whereas India prioritised fake democracy (oligarchy in our case).
Ahem......

You forgot to addddd the millions of dead chinese during cultural revolution... China is still ranked above nazi Germany on that front...

every citizen has the right to criticise their gormint on the matters of domestic issues....

But drawing a parallel between a genocidal,commie-maniacs is simply.......illogical

Plus,you are glorifying a country which is running active sabotage ops inside our country as we speak(examples naxals,urban narxals,NE terrorism,border incursions,funding our enemy,cpec through pok etc).

You supporting our on a kashmir thread,which is derailed by a commie-zombie. :hmm:

Time and place,buddy! Time and place

Icarus

Country flag
Quick question, just curious, how much have you traveled in China? I mean beyond Beijing, Shanghai n Guangzhou.
Many places, multiple times. The poor in China are richer than middle class Indians, lol. Infra is better than USA ir Europe.

Icarus

Country flag
Ahem......

You forgot to addddd the millions of dead chinese during cultural revolution... China is still ranked above nazi Germany on that front...

every citizen has the right to criticise their gormint on the matters of domestic issues....

But drawing a parallel between a genocidal,commie-maniacs is simply.......illogical

Plus,you are glorifying a country which is running active sabotage ops inside our country as we speak(examples naxals,urban narxals,NE terrorism,border incursions,funding our enemy,cpec through pok etc).

You supporting our on a kashmir thread,which is derailed by a commie-zombie. :hmm:

Time and place,buddy! Time and place
You're right, China is doing bad things to India by supporting pak, funding naxals etc. But it's equally true that china is doing good to its people by providing world-class infra, healthcare, etc. That's all I am saying. Our leaders, meanwhile, are willing to sell the country to the highest bidder. Let's not defend our leaders and our fake democracy in our efforts to demean china.

Icarus

Country flag
Also to all the fanboys of fake democracy:
In India, a bunch of protesters can shut down Sterlite and make India copper importer rather than copper exporter. Result: development suffers, common people suffer. In China, these activists will be in jail. Result: development goes on, people are happy. So you keep praising fake democracy, while China keeps developing at a rapid pace.

The western world praises India's fake democracy because they want India to remain backward. Thanks to India's democracy, westerners can fund anti-India activists, missionaries, etc. That's why the west praises India's democracy - they see India as a useful idiot, nothing more. They attack Chinese style dictatorship not because the west loves democracy but because the chinese are developing fast and challenging their hegemony.

Deathstar

Country flag
In India, a bunch of protesters can shut down Sterlite and make India copper importer rather than copper exporter. Result: development suffers, common people suffer. In China, these activists will be in jail. Result: development goes on, people are happy. So you keep praising fake democracy, while China keeps developing at a rapid pace.

The western world praises India's fake democracy because they want India to remain backward. Thanks to India's democracy, westerners can fund anti-India activists, missionaries, etc. That's why the west praises India's democracy - they see India as a useful idiot, nothing more. They attack Chinese style dictatorship not because the west loves democracy but because the chinese are developing fast and challenging their hegemony.
I agree with these points though.
What do u suggest

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
china is doing good to its people by providing world-class infra, healthcare, etc. That's all I am saying. Our leaders, meanwhile, are willing to sell the country to the highest bidder. Let's not defend our leaders and our fake democracy in our efforts to demean china.

You keep on parroting the same lines,fake democracy,china good,india bad,leaders are corrupt,as if they were taken from cpi (ml) phamplet.

It means you have no real knowledge over the things you have been talking about. Read up and come back.

P.s.:sterlite protesters has been dealt with,the factory was closed down by the courts for not meeting emission guidelines..(not by protesters as you claimed)

Get your facts straight.

Plus,the factory was already shut down even before the protests.

(being said that,I don't support the protesters and I want the factory to reopen)

Last edited:

Icarus

Country flag
You keep on parroting the same lines,fake democracy,china good,india bad,leaders are corrupt,as if they were taken from cpi (ml) phamplet.

It means you have no real knowledge over the things you have been talking about. Read up and come back.

P.s.:sterlite protesters has been dealt with,the factory was closed down by the courts for not meeting emission guidelines..(not by protesters as you claimed)

Get your facts straight.

Plus,the factory was already shut down even before the protests.

(being said that,I don't support the protesters and I want the factory to reopen)
So the supreme court, which has thousands of pending cases, keeps poking its nose in matters relating to governance, obstructs development projects, and keeps India poor. Cool. Indian democracy for the win.

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Shenzhen

Those are socio economic realities. Let me know how many Chinese would have chose to stay in China 30 years ago or speculate how many Indians will need to leave 30 years later.

Even 30 or 50 years ago , many Chinese people go back to China from USA , because they want to contribute to our country.

Many advanced technology was take back by these people.

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Even you travel to small city or small town , most of it are well developing.

Getting better and better these ten years.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles