K-4 Missile

porky_kicker

Country flag
Corona virus must have mutated to show symptoms of acute dementia

Chinese 50 cent trolls showing signs of same

Anyways

Let's me share something relevant to K4

It heavily uses ablative coatings to increase range by 40% over same missile without the said coatings.

The solid fuel used has the highest specific impulse developed till date in India.

Another thing I found out is that K4 RV has movable fins , not this makes lot of things interesting.

Now do the maths for the range increase if you have any doubts

And for fucks sake ignore the Chinese troll

I recently found out fucking Chinese come to India as tourists purposefully to click pictures of people like beggars , poor people etc and they post it on the sites gloating over it and trying to project as if china is heaven on earth.

These people are really pathetic who are also totally fucked up .

Previously I had some sympathy but no longer

Last edited:

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Anyways

It heavily uses ablative coatings to increase range by 40% over same missile without the said coatings.

The solid fuel used has the highest specific impulse developed till date in India.

Another thing I found out is that K4 RV has movable fins , not this makes lot of things interesting.

I recently found out fucking Chinese come to India as tourists purposefully to click pictures of people like beggars , poor people etc and they post it on the sites gloating over it and trying to project as if china is heaven on earth.

they were lucky that they were not beaten blue and black.well it's not the first time ,these 50 cent trolls are known for over exaggerating and spreading fake news against india just look at their weibo it is full of bullshit.

Aniruddha Mulay

Country flag

Anyways

China might have first rate infrastructure but third rate people live in that country. I mean, for f**k sake, don't eat everything that moves.

no smoking

Country flag
Ablative coating to increase range by 40%? It must be one of alien technologies India found. Well done.

Oh, that is not only highest in India, it is the highest in the world.

Let me repeat this: your claim of K-4 beat every single missile in the whole world.

But anyway, why should I stop you from fooling India fanboys here.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Please use your own brain to review your own data:

Agni-5 1.5tons 50tons 5000km;
Agni-4 1 ton 17tons 4000km;

Now, look at the "Super" K-4:
K-4 2 tons 17tons 3500km

Do you see the problem? If India is able to build such a missile which is advanced than anyone else on this planet why all other missiles and rockets don't show the same level of tech?
agni 5 range is more than u quoted and btw our SLBM are very modern and different from the land based missiles .

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

K-4 2 tons 17tons 3500km

Do you see the problem? If India is able to build such a missile which is advanced than anyone else on this planet why all other missiles and rockets don't show the same level of tech?
it's simple western missiles are icbm whereas k4 is irbm it depends upon the country how much payload they want with particular range.

abhay rajput

Country flag

K-4 2 tons 17tons 3500km

Again you are not making any sense.. range is mostly dependent on altitude.. nobody knows anything about warhead weight of k4 at all . I am only talking about Agni 4 which test data was publicly published.. A5 we don't even know the altitude of A5..
Nobody is saying India missiles are advanced than the rest of the world.. you can google yourself about A4 test..
K4 -17 tonnes range - 3500km with 1.5-2 ton payload. It has been tested with 3500km range.
Even asat test missiles pdv mk2 weight nearly 19 tonnes and can reach an altitude of way more than 800km which give it a huge range itself .. you chinkies yourself were saying A5 have range of more than 8000km ... Now don't call your milord wrong ...go read this , the reason why weight of Agni missiles are decrease by 40%
https://www.domain-b.com/aero/space/launch_veh/20080514_technology.html
I am not going to waste more time to reply you.. go head and call jinping .. lmao

Last edited:

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Again you are not making any sense.. range is mostly dependent on altitude.. nobody knows anything about warhead weight of k4 at all . I am only talking about Agni 4 which test data was publicly published.. A5 we don't even know the altitude of A5..
Nobody is saying India missiles are advanced than the rest of the world.. you can google yourself about A4 test..
K4 -17 tonnes range - 3500km with 1.5-2 ton payload. It has been tested with 3500km range.
Even asat test missiles pdv mk2 weight nearly 19 tonnes and can reach an altitude of way more than 800km which give it a huge range itself .. you chinkies yourself were saying A5 have range of more than 8000km ... Now don't call your milord wrong ...go read this , the reason why weight of Agni missiles are decrease by 40%
I am not going to waste more time to reply you.. go head and call jinping .. lmao
chrome plating + alloy gave our missiles more range with less fuel and weight which enabled us to increase the payload. seems like he is still struck in 2013 our missile technology has grown many times.

porky_kicker

Country flag
Ablative coating to increase range by 40%? It must be one of alien technologies India found. Well done.

Oh, that is not only highest in India, it is the highest in the world.

Let me repeat this: your claim of K-4 beat every single missile in the whole world.

But anyway, why should I stop you from fooling India fanboys here.
What you think is irrelevant

Your subject knowledge is laughable at the least.

Best stick with Chinese non alien weapons and stop crapping here by the boatload

no smoking

Country flag

Then I don't know what you are screaming about. Here, some fanboys claim that K4 can carry 2 tones payload with 17 tones total weight flying 3500km, I just pointed out that is impossible.

See, the data you put here with the total weight of 17 tones is claiming that Indian missile is advanced than any missile in the world. Let me show why.

Let's compare K-4 with your claim against French M51.

Total weight Payload Range

K-4 17 tones 2 tones 3500km

M51 56 tones 1.4 tones 10000km

In order get range of 3500km, the burn out speed should be around 5000m/s, for 10000km, the burn out speed is around 6900m/s.

Now if we simplify the calculation of Tsiolkovsky formula by assuming the same structure design level & the same material tech and further assuming the whole body of rocket is all of fuel except payload.

The result is K4’s engine has specific impulse of average 238s while M51 only needs 191s (the both actual figures should be much higher because we excluded many factors, but comparison should stay the same or even favour K-4 futher). In other words, no matter what kind of engine M51 uses, K-4’s engine should provide at least 24% more Isp.

Now, if we use the same method to check Agni-5:

Agni-5 50tones 1.5tones 6000km

The burn out speed is 6000m/s, the isp is only 175s which is 8% lower than French M51 as 3 stage rocket. So, 2 missiles in just 2 years showed completely different level of technologies (36% increase). It is a “Miracle”!

Even asat test missiles pdv mk2 weight nearly 19 tonnes and can reach an altitude of way more than 800km which give it a huge range itself.

Learn some basic knowledge: the maximum altitude is generally ½ of maximum range. In other words, the PDV Mk2 with 19 tones, the maximum range is only 1600km. And we know the KKV on that missile is far lighter than 2 tones. Now, you contradict yourselves again.

you chinkies yourself were saying A5 have range of more than 8000km ...

That original words of that guy is “according to some India media before the test, the range of Agni-5 is 8000km…..”. Yes, stupid journalist.

Go read this , the reason why weight of Agni missiles are decrease by 40%

That is kind of claim the journalist like to make. Don’t you think that other countries tried that way? And their effort of expanding missile range already includes the progress in this area?

vampyrbladez

Country flag
chrome plating + alloy gave our missiles more range with less fuel and weight which enabled us to increase the payload. seems like he is still struck in 2013 our missile technology has grown many times.
What you think is irrelevant

Your subject knowledge is laughable at the least.

Best stick with Chinese non alien weapons and stop crapping here by the boatload

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Banned
Some mistake, I think Agni-3 and K-4 , K-15 and Shaurya are different kind of Missiles.

Good to know, K series are kept as secret. :thumb:
Yes they are Kept secret and for Good reason and they should be kept secret.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles