K-4 Missile

WARREN SS

Country flag
I think you are not aware of Indian nuclear weapons....
I don't want to reveal much but believe me India's nuclear weapons are as contemporary as any P5+Israeli weapons.
We had 155mm howitzer launch nukes as long back as 1994. And now we have very efficient thermonuclear design where very less HEU is used to ignite duterium and tritium to get higher yields and smaller and lighter weapons which can be actually used without causing huge nuclear fallout same as any P5 design. You should remember we tested first weapon in 1974. Also remember we had access to USSR test facilities. Agni 3 itself is 3mirved which is a decade old design. Now you can have fair amount of knowledge how much more we could have achieved. Also in Rafale deal we got access to French super computers for nuclear weapons simulations. Also 2.5 tons payload is a way to tell the world read China that with lower payload we can tweak it have longer range exceeding 5000kms and can reach any part of China from safety of bay of Bengal itself....

I don't even want to consider Pakistan and North Korea as nuclear weapons state as they don't have missile launch capable weapons. They only have air dropped weapons which can be tracked and destroyed along with fighter planes with which they are intended to launch.
Here Is Full Study Of Total Weapon Grade HEU And Plutonium ISIS report

0003.jpg

lcafanboy

Country flag
Firstly, it was claimed to be 2 tons.
Secondly, the 2 tons payload is the maximum, under this condition, a 17 tons missile can only fly around 1700 km with the techs on earth. Maybe on your planet - Mars, it can fly 3500km.
Ask your king She Jumping-pig the great Winnie the pooh to do something stupid and see how many and where the warheads land from K4, Agni v and how much explosive power they have and how much destruction they bring about.....:)

Last edited:

Freezer Dam

Country flag
A common saying

Never wrestle with a pig
You get dirty
The pig gets dirty
And the pig likes it
I asked a question to the 'no smoking' sir but not answered yet.... However....
Still i think that despite all the facts why GOI did not announced the mirv capability yet..We have provable delivery system,and also have the bomb but what is the main issue to announce....

porky_kicker

Country flag
I asked a question to the 'no smoking' sir but not answered yet.... However....
Still i think that despite all the facts why GOI did not announced the mirv capability yet..We have provable delivery system,and also have the bomb but what is the main issue to announce....
What do you think our strategic weapon program is ?

Vegetable market ?

Tell me what are the real life benifits to announcing regarding the same ?

Last edited:

porky_kicker

Country flag
They had the upper hand on capturing videos and pics for propaganda purpose.
Declared a missile operational after successful multiple test fires .

Then deployed it against India

Ironically during Kargil war musharaf when he enquired about readiness to fire the said missiles, general in command told him that the missiles did not have any guidance system on them.

Porkies dream about hitting A&N , most popular end up hitting Malaysia. Not that we need to complain.

Anyways later Chinese supplied them with the guidence technology

no smoking

Country flag
Please, enlighten me........30000000000chars
In the case of India 104 satelites, except the biggiest one (713kg), all the others were around 10kg weight. All these satelites were released on sun-synchronous orbit. If you look at the video, they were released like the bombs being dropped from a B-29, no concern of the speed, angle, posture, etc. It is more like the early MRV missile: the re-entry vehicles were dispersed but not independently aimed.
On the other hand, MIRV requires the PBV has the ability to release the RV in different orbits and independently navigated. The procedure is: once get into one height or orbit, the PBV will calculate its own speed, height and angle, first warhead target position, accumulated deviation then adjust its posture based on this result and then release the first weahead; by flying into the next height, the PBV will relese another warhead after re-calculating all the parameters and re-adjustment. This process is repeated until all the warheads are released.

no smoking

Country flag
Does porkistan really has mirv capability I doubt that.....
Why does Pakistan need MIRV? They only need short and middle range missiles to hit the major cities in India. It is lot cheaper to produce such missiles than nuclear war heads.

Freezer Dam

Country flag
What do you think our strategic weapon program is ?

Vegetable market ?

Tell me what are the real life benifits to announcing regarding the same ?
What did P5 nation get benefitted as they declared???If we want to be the same legue as P5,then it's must be done...
What do you think about ASAT TEST...WHY did GOI revealed that???

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
What did P5 nation get benefitted as they declared???
They didn't declare lots of things. Moreover for many sensitive technologies P5 have in operation, India would need lot more experience. So, India wouldn't want to flaunt them to invite P5 to sabotage our projects.
If we want to be the same legue as P5,then it's must be done.
Incorrect, we always wanted to break into same league as P5.

And we actually are more interested to have abilities equal or than P5 than just showing ourselves. It doesn't matter whether world fears us or not for weapons which we haven't officially declared. World doesn't know means we got more room improve without facing their concerns. Sometimes we have to threaten them. So, we show some of our weapons.

We still have lot of hidden systems.
What do you think about ASAT TEST...WHY did GOI revealed that
  1. Impossible to hide.
  2. Demonstrated capability where needed. India doesn't need to show what kind of hydrogen bombs it's making BTW.

sorcerer

Country flag
They didn't declare lots of things. Moreover for many sensitive technologies P5 have in operation, India would need lot more experience. So, India wouldn't want to flaunt them to invite P5 to sabotage our projects.

Incorrect, we always wanted to break into same league as P5.

And we actually are more interested to have abilities equal or than P5 than just showing ourselves. It doesn't matter whether world fears us or not for weapons which we haven't officially declared. World doesn't know means we got more room improve without facing their concerns. Sometimes we have to threaten them. So, we show some of our weapons.

We still have lot of hidden systems.

1. Impossible to hide.
  2. Demonstrated capability where needed. India doesn't need to show what kind of hydrogen bombs it's making BTW.
you are right
and we may show them one day ..just like out ASAT test..
There is no points in flaunting it unnecessarily.

no smoking

Country flag
Still i think that despite all the facts why GOI did not announced the mirv capability yet..
You don't need to announce your MIRV capability. You will only have it by testing. Once you test it, everyone knows.

We have provable delivery system,
Yes, it is not a challenge to India.

and also have the bomb but what is the main issue to announce....
The bomb? No, the rest of the world doesn't even think that 98 tests were succeed.

no smoking

Country flag
What did P5 nation get benefitted as they declared???
As a nuclear power, the last thing you want is that the enemy starts a nuclear attack on you because of underestimation of your capability. So, everyone did the maximum effort to make others aware what she is capable of. That is why Soviet and US declared every tiny progress while Chinese and French open their nuclear weapon lab to foreigners.

India's fanboys like to think that India is hiding her nuclear capability. The fact is she doesn't. Besides the reason I mentioned in the above, another reason is that you can't hide. Nuclear war is kind of war bring hundreds of thousands casualties with a single explosive, a tiny error may cause the death of hundreds of your own soldiers. It requires a specially organised system to carry out. The officers and soldiers are well trained physically and psychologically. In other words, the nuclear force must go through intensive training/drill each year, including launching practice. You won't be able to cover this kind of training.

Freezer Dam

Country flag
Oh, no, you won't like my answer. Ask this question again once India resume nuclear test.
Ha...ha...You just dodge
As a nuclear power, the last thing you want is that the enemy starts a nuclear attack on you because of underestimation of your capability. So, everyone did the maximum effort to make others aware what she is capable of. That is why Soviet and US declared every tiny progress while Chinese and French open their nuclear weapon lab to foreigners.

India's fanboys like to think that India is hiding her nuclear capability. The fact is she doesn't. Besides the reason I mentioned in the above, another reason is that you can't hide. Nuclear war is kind of war bring hundreds of thousands casualties with a single explosive, a tiny error may cause the death of hundreds of your own soldiers. It requires a specially organised system to carry out. The officers and soldiers are well trained physically and psychologically. In other words, the nuclear force must go through intensive training/drill each year, including launching practice. You won't be able to cover this kind of training.
Sorry to say,your logic about this is best on a backdated theory....The fear factor worked upto year2000 at last.let me tell you that the Thermonuclear bomb designed in the year of1950 to 1960(pretty old ),but after that no new type of atomic bomb ever tested or produced.Do you acknowledge me why???

lcafanboy

Country flag
You don't need to announce your MIRV capability. You will only have it by testing. Once you test it, everyone knows.

Yes, it is not a challenge to India.

The bomb? No, the rest of the world doesn't even think that 98 tests were succeed.
Oh Hello 50 cent CCP army cadet. Here's mirv demonstration:

PSLV-C35 Successfully Launches Eight Satellites into Two Different Orbits in a Single Flight
In its thirty seventh flight (PSLV-C35), ISRO's Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle successfully launched the 371 kg SCATSAT-1 Satellite along with seven co-passenger satellites today morning (September 26, 2016) from Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR, Sriharikota. This is the thirty sixth consecutively successful mission of PSLV. The total weight of all the eight satellites carried on-board PSLV-C35 was 675 kg. PSLV-C35 is the first PSLV mission to launch satellites carried onboard into two different orbits. This PSLV mission was the longest of the PSLV missions conducted till date and was completed in 2 hours 15 minutes and 33 seconds after lift-off.

After PSLV-C35 lift-off at 0912 hrs (9:12 am) IST from the First Launch Pad with the ignition of the first stage, the subsequent important flight events, namely, strap-on ignitions and separations, first stage separation, second stage ignition, payload fairing separation, second stage separation, third stage ignition and separation, fourth stage ignition and cut-off, took place as planned. After a flight of 16 minutes 56 seconds, the vehicle achieved a polar Sun Synchronous Orbit of 724 km inclined at an angle of 98.1 degree to the equator (very close to the intended orbit) and 37 seconds later the primary satellite SCATSAT-1 was separated from the PSLV fourth stage.
https://www.isro.gov.in/update/26-s...-eight-satellites-two-different-orbits-single

Mission lasting over 2hours15 min, 4th stage stopped restart goes to different orbit launch other satellite in different orbit. Bus is proven, RV is proven, bus launches different RVs in different orbit and trajectory. Do you still think we don't have mirv technology. Fanboy you are of CCP and Winnie the pooh she jumping-pig. I agree Your paycheck is signed by CCP and you will bark what CCP tells you. But CCP knows our capabilities, hence backed off from doklam.....:)

Deathstar

Country flag

Any video on Dongfeng 17s trial????it is hypersonic isnt it???

Deathstar

Country flag

You dumb we literally hid our nuclear tests in 98. Its one of the biggest failures of CIA.

no smoking

Country flag
Thermonuclear bomb designed in the year of1950 to 1960(pretty old ),but after that no new type of atomic bomb ever tested or produced.Do you acknowledge me why???
Who tell you that?
After thermonuclear bomb, in 70-80s, all P5 got neutron bomb - 3rd generation nuclear weapon. Even in thermonuclear bomb itself, there were quite lot new designs: minimize, advanced primary design, etc. Now, they are moving towards pure fusion bomb.

You just don't know how much progress they achieved in the past 70 years.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles