K-4 Missile

no smoking

Country flag
You dumb we literally hid our nuclear tests in 98. Its one of the biggest failures of CIA.
You dumb, you literally hid your PREPARATION of nuclear tests only. Once the test started, the whole world picked up the seismitic signal.

no smoking

Country flag
Any video on Dongfeng 17s trial????it is hypersonic isnt it???
Do Americans and Russians need DF-17 video from China to verify it?
American was the first one exploring the whole test of DF-17 to the whole world.

If they can watch the missile test deep inside of mainland China, is there any reason they won't see the flying India missile?

Deathstar

Country flag
Do Americans and Russians need DF-17 video from China to verify it?
American was the first one exploring the whole test of DF-17 to the whole world.

If they can watch the missile test deep inside of mainland China, is there any reason they won't see the flying India missile?
Thats what only the governments know , people like you and me dont.......just cz it isnt in media doesnt mean we dont have the capability. Anyways it doesn't matter if u beleive it or not.
Americans werent discussing our ASAT capabilities before we showed it to the world. But we did posses that capacity since 2010s but carried out the test in 2019.

Freezer Dam

Country flag
Who tell you that?
After thermonuclear bomb, in 70-80s, all P5 got neutron bomb - 3rd generation nuclear weapon. Even in thermonuclear bomb itself, there were quite lot new designs: minimize, advanced primary design, etc. Now, they are moving towards pure fusion bomb.

You just don't know how much progress they achieved in the past 70 years.
Sorry to say you missed the point,it is called enhancing their premier design...please tell me who tested a pure fusion bomb..If it is not tested ,then it is not proved as a solid weapon as your logic...In 70 years all P5 nation can progress in this field but India does not....R chidambaram who headed 1998 pokhran2 test also said that india has the design of neutron bomb...But your logic,india did not...India consistently researched from 1950s in this field,Also india operating the Fast breeder reactor for reserch purpose from 1985....

lcafanboy

Country flag
You dumb, you literally hid your PREPARATION of nuclear tests only. Once the test started, the whole world picked up the seismitic signal.
You dumb, we announced after the tests immediately. 2 days later we tested again. We announced 5 tests but we did 7. Dumb P5s could not pick up other 2 tests of which 1 was neutron bomb design.
What no one will tell you is that for Rafale deal offset we got access to French super computers for nuclear weapons simulations and we are now at par with P5s in nuclear weapons field. Our new generation thermonuclear weapons design is almost pure fusion miniaturized tactical bombs where minimum amount of uranium is used to trigger tritium and duterium.
Also for your information india is the only country to produce tritium very cheaply as it is a by product for producing heavy water with our own developed process which is not known to even P5s. Even mighty US imports heavy water and tritium from India and so does China for its heavy water needs.
Remember we were denied heavy water but very nation which banned sale is buying from us....:)

Deathstar

Country flag
Sorry to say you missed the point,it is called enhancing their premier design...please tell me who tested a pure fusion bomb..If it is not tested ,then it is not proved as a solid weapon as your logic...In 70 years all P5 nation can progress in this field but India does not....R chidambaram who headed 1998 pokhran2 test also said that india has the design of neutron bomb...But your logic,india did not...India consistently researched from 1950s in this field,Also india operating the Fast breeder reactor for reserch purpose from 1985....
According to him , Chinese have all the capabilities which they claim despite having no videos or proofs off it. Why? "Americans" have explored it. Eg dongfeng 17. But the same standard doesnt apply for India

no smoking

Country flag
Americans werent discussing our ASAT capabilities before we showed it to the world.
Why people need to publicly discuss one of your potential capability before you verify it?

But we did posses that capacity since 2010s but carried out the test in 2019.
Having the related technologies and turning these technologies into a functional weapon are different thing. Generally, there is 10 years gap between the 2.

no smoking

Country flag
Sorry to say you missed the point,it is called enhancing their premier design...
By your logic, all the modern jet fighters are only enhancing the premier design of Wright brother's plane.:biggrin2:

please tell me who tested a pure fusion bomb..If it is not tested ,then it is not proved as a solid weapon as your logic...
That is why I said "they are MOVING towards".

In 70 years all P5 nation can progress in this field but India does not....R chidambaram who headed 1998 pokhran2 test also said that india has the design of neutron bomb...But your logic,india did not...India consistently researched from 1950s in this field,
Well, India had the Tejas design in 1980s, but the jet got its FOC only 30 years later. Does this story tell you something?

Also india operating the Fast breeder reactor for reserch purpose from 1985....
Firstly, Fast breeder reactor is not a necessary part of nuclear weapon program;
Secondly, that India fast breeder reactor is still not achieving its first criticality so far.

no smoking

Country flag
According to him , Chinese have all the capabilities which they claim despite having no videos or proofs off it. Why? "Americans" have explored it. Eg dongfeng 17. But the same standard doesnt apply for India
Well, unlike India, Chinese government generally doesn't release the news about their latest weapon program:
The first ASAT test;
Every test of DF41;
Every test of JL-3;
They are all revealed by Yankees authoritative source firstly. And unlike those fanboys, these authoritative sources only make their claim once they saw the tests.
By the logic, you can put down your evidence.

no smoking

Country flag
So??? Americans didnt know we were gonna test our bombs , so everyone doesn't know everything.
Only when we will reveal it theyll know it.
It has only political value to India that no one knew before the test. There is no military value since the world will quickly pick up the seismitic signal and find out it was caused by nuclear test instead of earthquake no matter you reveal it or not.
The point is you don't need to reveal it. The world will know ONCE you test it.
So, it is just like every other weapon system, once you test it and start to train with it, there is no way you can hide it. The idea of fanboy that we got something no one knows is laughable.

Freezer Dam

Country flag
By your logic, all the modern jet fighters are only enhancing the premier design of Wright brother's plane.:biggrin2:

Well, India had the Tejas design in 1980s, but the jet got its FOC only 30 years later. Does this story tell you something?

Firstly, Fast breeder reactor is not a necessary part of nuclear weapon program;
Secondly, that India fast breeder reactor is still not achieving its first criticality so far.
You just missed the point,why I quoted this cause extensive use of neutron...Did you get this or????

Deathstar

Country flag
It has only political value to India that no one knew before the test. There is no military value since the world will quickly pick up the seismitic signal and find out it was caused by nuclear test instead of earthquake no matter you reveal it or not.
The point is you don't need to reveal it. The world will know ONCE you test it.
So, it is just like every other weapon system, once you test it and start to train with it, there is no way you can hide it. The idea of fanboy that we got something no one knows is laughable.
Oh there is....anyways u dont have to beleive it. No one cares if u dont.
Americans have been known to hype "enemy" to have their own budget increases

Deathstar

Country flag
Why people need to publicly discuss one of your potential capability before you verify it?

Having the related technologies and turning these technologies into a functional weapon are different thing. Generally, there is 10 years gap between the 2.
And who told you that??? U know more than our scientists about our capabilities.??
Our scientists on record have said that there were ready with tests in 2010 itself but had no political backing. Lol 50 cent deluded.
And where did u get that figure of 10 years? Our of your rear?.
Mr Knowit all

Deathstar

Country flag
Well, unlike India, Chinese government generally doesn't release the news about their latest weapon program:
The first ASAT test;
Every test of DF41;
Every test of JL-3;
They are all revealed by Yankees authoritative source firstly. And unlike those fanboys, these authoritative sources only make their claim once they saw the tests.
Firstly Chinese call all Yankee sources as western propaganda but are quick to quote it when suitable. Hahhaa thats laughable

Freezer Dam

Country flag
The first ASAT test;
Every test of DF41;
Every test of JL-3;
Do you know often USA overestimating their statement according to their narrative....

abhay rajput

Country flag

Comparing nuclear weapons with aircraft..! Oh my god.. let me ask you a question why did you buy su35 and s400.. I mean doesn't you have more capabilities than Russia.. who are you making fool.. our nuclear arsenal is credible ask your Milord CCP. It reminds me of all the trash talks of doklam we have this and we have that... As far as ballistic missiles are considered , we don't want to test anything which would raise eyebrows in western world.. your ballistic missiles are pretty good but our missiles does the job of deterrence pretty well..
As far as American are considered they are hypocrites.. they want to rule the world just like us, but in the shadows of democracy and blah blah blah.. even Pakistani were quoting Americans that Shaheen 3 is 5000km range... you can see it on PDF.. Americans are seeing China economy growing , that's why all the statements.. west are still way heads on technological curve than any country and please don't bring j20.. ! Forget about Americans , I don't think that j20 can match the capabilities of even Rafale .. I guess you forget the Gripen result, which devastated j10 and j11 including new ones which you were told otherwise. How do I know this because those Swedes were openly talking about the performance and showed us all the data and results. I guess they too want there share of pie... rest of your points are useless as it can get..
Just a simple explanation of range
A4-17 tons - 4000km range ..
A5- 50 tons - 5000km range..
I hope you do understand my point we don't have any interest in making our allies our enemies... The difference between space launch vehicle and ICBM is of paint and weight...

no smoking

Country flag
Just a simple explanation of range
A4-17 tons - 4000km range ..
A5- 50 tons - 5000km range..
Do you really understand what I am talking about?
Range alone is not the problem, 3500km range with 2 tons payload on board and merely 17 tons total weight is the problem. Only alien technology can reach these 3 targets TOGETHER! It is more likely that 3500km is achieved with 0.65 - 1 ton payload.

For Indian fanboys to understand how "advance" this K4 is, let's have a look of others latest SLBM:
French M51, total weight - 56 tons, range is 10000km with 1.4 ton payload;
Russian Bulava, total weight - 36.8 tons, range is 10000km with 1.15 ton payload.

Last edited:

abhay rajput

Country flag
Do you really understand what I am talking about?
Range alone is not the problem, 3500km range with 2 tons payload on board and merely 17 tons total weight is the problem. Only alien technology can reach these 3 targets TOGETHER! It is more likely that 3500km is achieved with 0.65 - 1 ton payload.

For Indian fanboys to understand how "advance" this K4 is, let's have a look of others latest SLBM:
French M51, total weight - 56 tons, range is 10000km with 1.4 ton payload;
Russian Bulava, total weight - 36.8 tons, range is 10000km with 1.15 ton payload.
A5- payload is 1.5 tons same with A4. A4 range with 1 ton payload is 4000km.. A4 have been tested with 1 ton payload to 4000km. A4 altitude in test was 900km.. Let me enlighten you a little bit, lgm minutemen 3 ICBM can reach an altitude of 1100km and this give it a range of way more than 8000 km . Similarly our asat missile can reach an altitude of more than 800km and it's weight is nearly 19 tons. in lofted trajectory it can itself reach way more than you think genius.... Now compare that with Agni 5 whose weight is 50 tons and payload is also same as A4 payload .. you can calculate yourself the range.. after 2008 Agni missiles weight was reduced by 40 percentage..

Last edited:

no smoking

Country flag
A5- payload is 1.5 tons same with A4. A4 range with 1 ton payload is 4000km.. A4 have been tested with 1 ton payload to 4000km. A4 altitude in test was 900km.. Let me enlighten you a little bit, lgm minutemen 3 ICBM can reach an altitude of 1100km and this give it a range of way more than 8000 km . Similarly our asat missile can reach an altitude of more than 800km and it's weight is nearly 19 tons. in lofted trajectory it can itself reach way more than you think genius.... Now compare that with Agni 5 whose weight is 50 tons and payload is also same as A4 payload .. you can calculate yourself the range.. after 2008 Agni missiles weight was reduced by 40 percentage..
Please use your own brain to review your own data:

Agni-5 1.5tons 50tons 5000km;
Agni-4 1 ton 17tons 4000km;

Now, look at the "Super" K-4:
K-4 2 tons 17tons 3500km

Do you see the problem? If India is able to build such a missile which is advanced than anyone else on this planet why all other missiles and rockets don't show the same level of tech?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles