Jokes Thread

zathura98

Country flag
not surprising if True, Aajkal duniya aage nikal gayi hai.
Last year TS Ramna college ka cheerleader dance bahut viral ho raha tha. 2-phut hon wala.

every video is claimed indian nowadays :) , i don't think even one is indian. from the looks of it ,first one is south american, second one must be from south east asia.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Joke Received on WhatsApp

Why is it mandatory in the banks to write on cheques the amount of money in both - *words* and *figure* ?

At 4.00 pm, when Central Bank was getting closed for the day, a Parsi Branch Manager Mr. Billimoria received a phone call from a Woman in a very sweet, melodious voice.
From the other end of the phone, the lascivious Lady murmured like a fountain falling from a hill,
"Sir, I desperately need rupees 2 lakh in cash. I'll get the cheque in 10 minutes. Will you please wait for me?"

The Branch Manager Mr. Billimoria was overwhelmed by the Woman's melodious voice. He ordered his Parsi Cashier Mr. Kasad to keep the money ready.

The Cashier Mr. Kasad got angry with utter annoyance, but started getting ready to pay two lakh rupees.

Meanwhile, a huge, fat, ugly-looking woman patted the door of the Branch Manager Mr. Billimoria's office and said in a melodious voice, "Can I come in, Sir?"

For so long, the Manager Mr. Billimoria had imagined the face of a beautiful Woman.
But when he saw this real Woman, he became speechless for a while. But he regained his senses quickly and said,
"Sorry Madam, the cash is closed today. Come tomorrow."

"You could have said that over the phone!" the Woman said angrily and walked out of the bank with a bang.

The Cashier Mr. Kasad, who was waiting ready to pay, said angrily to the Manager Mr. Billimoria, "If you had NOT to pay, why did you hold me back?"

The Manager Mr. Billimoria said -
"Mr. Kasad, you also must know the International rule of banks -

*"If WORDS and FIGURE do not Match, the payment will be declined."*

The Cashier Mr. Kasad fainted !!
😜😂😂
In reality Central Bank of India , has very few parsi employees, let alone branch managers .
There might a couple of those parsi branch managers. But I do think from personal experience that it is the case.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles