Jokes Thread

jai jaganath

Country flag
Kamaal hain.

Pure NE me ghumta hoon, par yeh wali school uniform dikha nahin abtak kisi state me. Uss BSD-wale ko pesh kiya jaaye jisne state ka naam likha hain.
There are few in the comment section who have written the school name and stated it to be NE
Personally didn't check as considering it as joke

Jimih

Country flag
Btw I like noodles inside Burgers that I get to eat in burger joints/handcarts in Punjab state.

Samosas are been stuffed with all kind of stuffings these days, I mean all kinds.

Samosas made in of UP state are of a different level. Me personally like Anda samosas of Hyderabad.

Although I try to avoid greasy food items most of the times.

another_armchair

Country flag
Btw I like noodles inside Burgers that I get to eat in burger joints/handcarts in Punjab state.

Samosas are been stuffed with all kind of stuffings these days. I mean all kinds.

But nothing beats samosas of UP. Me personally like Anda samosas of Hyderabad.
Mildly spiced 'sing(h)ada' of Orissa/Bihar/Jharkhand/Bengal and UP/UK is to kill for.

SKC

Country flag

Samosas are been stuffed with all kind of stuffings these days, I mean all kinds.

Samosas made in of UP state are of a different level. Me personally like Anda samosas of Hyderabad.

Although I try to avoid greasy food items most of the times.
1712742590156.png

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles