Jokes Thread

Maharana

A recently fired stock trader said ...

"This is worse than divorce...
I have lost everything
and
I still have my wife..."

---------------------------------------------------------------

Wife:yesterday-night I saw a dream that u were sending me jewelry and clothes!
Husband: yeah, and I saw
your dad paying the bill !!!

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Guy goes on a business trip and has a successful meeting, makes a big sale, so he wants to reward himself. He buys a new $400 pair of shows. He arrives home still very proud of himself, walks into the bedroom where his wife is, says, "Notice anything different about me?"

"No", she says, "Not really."

Guy gets a little annoyed, takes off everything he is wearing except the new expensive shoes. "How about now?"

"No, I just see the same old tired thing I've looked at for years", says the wife.

Guy is really pissed. "Yeah?? We'll you should know that the tired old thing is pointing down at a $400 pair of shoes!"

"Well, then", she says, "You should have bought yourself a $400 hat!"

Das ka das

Tihar Jail
Banned
Punjabi Dieting Plan
7:30 am: 1 bread, half boiled egg
10 am: 1 cup green tea
12 pm: half cup boiled chanay
1 pm: 1 banana
5 pm: 1 cup tea without sugar
7 pm: 1 cup skim milk
9 pm: Green Tea
10 pm: Johnnie Walker
11:45 pm: Chicken tikka, Butter naan, Makhni Paneer, Butter Chicken, dal makhni, Chocolate cake, gulab jamun...Dieting di maa di...:bhangra:

Das ka das

Tihar Jail
Banned
Men will always be Men-
Once a group of men decided to go for Tirth Yatra. Their guide explained to them that they might see some ladies taking bath and they should not get distracted at all. When they see anything like that, they should just say HARI OM and move on. Next day they started the yatra and one of the men in the group said HARI OM and rest of them said KIDHAR HAI, KIDHAR HAI?

Das ka das

Tihar Jail
Banned
Don't pee on an electric fence!

[video]http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/83180581/[/video]

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Biwi Der Se Ghar Ayi or Chup Chaap Bedroom Ka Darwaza Khola to Dekha ke Kambal mein 2 ke Bajaye 4 Taangen Nazar Aa rhi Thi. ... . Usne Cricket Bat uthaya or zor zor se maarna Shuru hogai. . Jab maar maar ke thak chuki to pani peene kitchen mein gai Dekha uska PATI wahan betha magazine padh rha hai. .

PATI bola: Tumhare mummi papa aye hai. Main ne unko bedroom mein sulaya hai Ja ke mil lo...

:rotflmao:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles