Jokes Thread

JBH22

Two guys, an Indian, a Pakistani are out walking together one day. These 2 guys come across a lantern. When they rub it, a Genie pops out of it.
'I will give you each one wish, that's two wishes total,' says the Genie.
The Pakistani said, 'I want a wall around Pakistan, so that no neighbors or infidels can come into our Paki land.' With a blink of the Genie's eye, 'POOF' there was a huge wall around Pakistan.
'Hmmmm', the Indian asks, 'I'm very curious. Please tell me more about this wall.' The Genie explains, 'Well, it's about 150 feet high, 50 feet thick and completely surrounds Pakistan. Nothing can get in or out.'
So the Indian says, 'Fill it up with water.
_________
A brain tumor patient with end-stage disease was informed that he needed an immediate brain transplant operation.The surgeon told him, 'You can have an Indian brain for $10,000 dollars or an American's for $25,000dollars or I can give you 10 gms. of a Paki's brain for $100,000 dollars.'
The patient asked,'Why is the Paki's brain so much more expensive than the others?'
Well,' replied the surgeon, 'we have to go through a lot of Pakistanis to find 10 gms of brain.'
-------------
An english man and a desi man were both going to a interview. They were asked to use the colours green. pink and yellow. The english man goes in and says the grass is green, the sun is yellow and the sunset is pink. The desi man goes in and says my phone goes green green i pink it up and i say yellow!!

-------------------
3 scientists happen to meet each other by chance at a party, an American, a Russian, and a Pakistani. They boast their country's science achievements. The Russian says: We were the 1st ones in space, the American says, we were the 1st to go to moon, The Pakistani thinks hard and says: we will be 1st ones on the sun! Both the American and Russian start laughing, and say to the Pakistani, you stupid the sun is too hot, your spaceship will burn b4 it reaches the sun. The Pakistan scientist remains cool and calm, and says: You are stupid. We will go there at night!!!

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional

Last edited by a moderator:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles