J20 Stealth Fighter

huaxia rox

:lol:

Who are Armand's other IDs?
I suspect gokussj9. This id always gives Anand a "like" right after a reply is posted. We already know that multiple persons use "Armand2REP" to post junks here.
cant tell which one so i was just guessing. what i do know is when ones nationality cant offer him that much of pride one of the methods he may adopt is probably to go under another banner or apply for mutiple IDs.

p2prada

Can you all grow up. This is one of the better Chinese threads on the forum you Chinese guys yourselves plan on ruining it.

mahesh

Country flag
PLAAF classifies its aircrafts as J for fighter, H for bomber, JH for fighter-bomber, Z for helicopters JZ for reconnaissance aircraft, Y for transport and Q for ground attack,

is that all ?

jack

Yes. He is living in the past when America was truly dominant.Today, she has lost alot of that edge.In another 20 years, who knows.
Judging by what is currently going on, I don't have much hope.With the country in debt, the economy in a depression and Bernanke
keeps printing money, the outcome is inevitable.Like apoptosis, it will decay and die.Can you name a mighty country that can even last
a few hundred years.I can't.
As for the F22 and F35, the costs just keep escalating, so much so our allies are backing off.What use is having just a handfull high-tech marvels?
Without numbers, it by itself , is not a game changer against a strong foe.And that F35, it is nothing but a white elephant that even the rich Australians
are wondering if they can afford it.At this point it is already costs more than the most expensive 737.Yes. I heard you...the Russians couldn't come up with stealth , and the reason is they dont have the money to do it
.They have to get the indians to foot part of the bills.The same factor will also cripple America. soon.

gadeshi

Are there any technical data or open source descriptions / reports of this SRAAM?

I wonder why have they done such a wide and big stabilizing "petals" while the worlds most tendency is to reduce them in favor of gas-dynamical controls?

huaxia rox

i guess open source descriptions have to be few at this point of time and IRIS-T doesnt belong to the tendency you described as well.

my take is when it comes to manuverbility petals cant be totally replaced by TVC or/and gas-dynamical controls as per you said.....well unless some super TVC tech can exisit so the missile is good at both manuverbility and speed.

p2prada

Some underbelly shots of the aircraft would be nice. A sneak peak into the weapons bay.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Published July 3, 2013

Last edited by a moderator:

nimo_cn

Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles