J20 Stealth Fighter

shuvo@y2k10

Country flag
can anyone give the vital statistics of j-20 regarding weight,max speed ,payload range,engine specifications etc.the specfs given in wikipaedia and other sites are western analysis which is unreliable.maybe our chinese friends can help out.

AprilLyrics

can anyone give the vital statistics of j-20 regarding weight,max speed ,payload range,engine specifications etc.the specfs given in wikipaedia and other sites are western analysis which is unreliable.maybe our chinese friends can help out.
no,i'm afraid not.they r secrets~

J20!

Country flag
There are no official specs for the J20... All the specs available are estimates.

J20!

Country flag
J2002's first flight:

Last edited by a moderator:

p2prada

Not wingspan. But design. B-2 has a much larger wingspan than the others in the pic.

J20!

Country flag

Hot right? I bet you thought it was an F22? Uh huh, I know you did:cool2:

J20!

Country flag
Glad that you admit that Chinese have very low self esteem that allows you to copy.
Sour grapes don't make for good wine loser... D'you see those DSI bumps on its sides within the intake? Show me an F22 with that... If that's your definition of copy, you know much lesss than I thought you did. Troll.

Again, because it looks the same doesn't mean it is the same. All 5th gen fighters look the same from the front, it doesn't mean they are the same.. Let alone a copy, Ha! Hilarious... The things we read on DFI...

Last edited:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Sour grapes don't make for good wine loser... D'you see those DSI bumps on its sides within the intake? Show me an F22 with that... If that's your definition of copy, you know much lesss than I thought you did. Troll.
DSI gives no edge over F22 or any other..

--------------------------------------------------------

Besides, DSI comes with its own problems

1. DSI comes with certain speed limits as speed grows bump no longer makes air streamlined into the engine.
2. At lower speed bumps restrict air flow in engines when it need more air to suck in.

DSI is not in any 5th generation except latest J10 & J20..

trackwhack

Again, because it looks the same doesn't mean it is the same. All 5th gen fighters look the same from the front, it doesn't mean they are the same.. Let alone a copy, Ha! Hilarious... The things we read on DFI...
Yes sour grapes indeed. I feel bitter than India does not copy.:rolleyes:

sam919

How about F35?

sam919

DSI gives no edge over F22 or any other..

--------------------------------------------------------

Besides, DSI comes with its own problems

1. DSI comes with certain speed limits as speed grows bump no longer makes air streamlined into the engine.
2. At lower speed bumps restrict air flow in engines when it need more air to suck in.

DSI is not in any 5th generation except latest J10 & J20..
I don't think J10 is a 5th gen fighter, even J10B.
But F35 also utilize DSI technology.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles