J20 Stealth Fighter

ice berg

No idea. I dont pay attention to the propaganda machine. Btw I love all the attempts to portrait ppl as 50 cent when you lose an argument. Priceless. :cool2:

s002wjh

Country flag
You are incapable of critical thinking. If you were CAPABLE, you would not have been a fifty cent poster.

Comments on that blog are interesting too;
i never really belief the 50cent stuff, it seem exaggerated too much. what you call 50cent, i think its more nationlism. chinese nationlism are pretty high these days. and i would think any countries citizen are bias toward their own country. if some chinese is badmouth india, i'm sure alot indian will defend thier country, i'm sure alot indian are say favorably things about their country. is that mean they are india 50cents? No. same is true for chinese. there probably are some 50cents but all these talk about 50cent in international forum just overly exaggerated.

Tolaha

And I who thought industrial espionage has existed for centries. If we follow your logic then all those nations dont have original thinking then. Guess critical thinking isnt your strongeste side?:rolleyes:
The one claiming that Chinese cannot build stuff without espionage also claims that they have loads of critical thinking... Priceless!

ice berg

The one claiming that Chinese cannot build stuff without espionage also claims that they have loads of critical thinking... Priceless!
The one making up stuff when he runs out of arguments. Priceless!

cir

Don't see why you guys have to be argumentative with our Indian friends here who happen to possess a fixed mindset.

Simply ingore these samll-minded and neglectable people and post what you please.

Never ever react to their provocations! :rofl:

J20!

Country flag
The original BIG MAMA is back, time for more flight tests:

Man this thing looks good, just look how menacing its front is...

nimo_cn

Country flag
Chinese got busted red handed:rofl:
I have to admit, that is a very crowded Chinese internet cafe.

Look at what our Indian members are feeding on, no wonder they have lost the ability to tell the right and wrong.

J20!

Country flag
Only one thing, Its shooting french Metora..
Corrections:

1. The Meteor BVR AAM isn't French, its European, with both Britain and Germany having a sizeable stake in its development.
2. That's a depiction of the PL13, which once out of development works, is meant to be comparable to the MBDA Meteor, but with better range, so I get why you'dthink it was a meteor depiction.

Drsomnath999

lord of 32 teeth
Country flag
Corrections:

2. That's a depiction of the PL13, which once out of development works, is meant to be comparable to the MBDA Meteor, but with better range, so I get why you'dthink it was a meteor depiction.
how do u know it has better range than meteor .until it has not been tested .& what is the news about PL12b man !!! ,no news i heard after that pics on j11b that was posted on net

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles