J-21/J-31 Chinese 5th Generation Stealth Fighter

skywatcher

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
the debut of Next Generation shipboard aircraft is near as the taxi tests began...

another 'big show‘ is scheduled on

there's good chance J35/J21 will make first flight by then end of 2021

Alien_cat26

Country flag
Ohhh That is nice. You don't know the full name of AMCA but you have the doubts about its research.
GOOGLE can help me know, but AMCA is still not an active fighter, so I haven’t been able to give too many comments. Let time to decide, I don’t want to predict
Let’s go back to the J-31 theme, it hasn’t been updated for a long time.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
GOOGLE can help me know, but AMCA is still not an active fighter, so I haven’t been able to give too many comments. Let time to decide, I don’t want to predict
Let’s go back to the J-31 theme, it hasn’t been updated for a long time.
Ohhh It is ok. AMCA and J31 are different. As you pass more time here, you will know whether it is an active ptogram or a paper program like J31.

Alien_cat26

Country flag
Ohhh It is ok. AMCA and J31 are different. As you pass more time here, you will know whether it is an active ptogram or a paper program like J31.
We have to leave the topic of AMCA, it is not worth comparing :)
Regardless of whether the J-31 project is paper or not, there has been no news update for a long time. It is a pity that you do not have much information on J-31.

rockdog

Country flag
We have to leave the topic of AMCA, it is not worth comparing :)
Regardless of whether the J-31 project is paper or not, there has been no news update for a long time. It is a pity that you do not have much information on J-31.
How many fighters are in the PFA now? And how many members are from Indian?

*PFA = PPT Fighter Association

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
If I were IAF…I would just move onto R&D on 6th Gen remotely piloted full fighter aircraft. There is no point rehashing this stealth nonsense, which does not work. The F-35 program is seriously overpriced planes that consumed billions in R&D.
‘IAF and HAL and foreign allies need to sit together and lay down the specs of how a future air combat may look like:

- cheaper, expendable planes
- swarm attacks
- remotely piloted for most part
- AI aided decision making for flight paths, weapons trajectory, target acquisition
- modular. Mid-air reconfiguration by joining/separating smaller planes for different tasks
- kamikaze mode with devastating impact
- as much radar evasion as possible or ability to fool the radar
- landable anywhere - on ships, land, water
- massively networked warfare. Think about Ender’s Game type situation.

What we need is a massive leap in air force technology, not this stealth nonsense that PLAAF has been peddling, which does not work.

The entire air engagement has to be reinvented. Between our private sector, DRDO and our foreign partners we have the manpower and expertise to make this happen. The only Q is do we have the vision to set such game changing specifications, allot a budget for it, and work to achieve that. Only a driven entrepreneur from private sector can make this happen. If we can do a PPP on such advanced programs, we would have built some far advanced industrial ecosystems. Basically this is the “go big or go home” philosophy.

At some point we have to identify 1 or 2 far futuristic programs and pursue technology development to achieve that. Right now our strategy is to “catch-up to the west” and I don’t think this vision is ambitious enough. We can go much beyond.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles