ISRO General News and Updates

Swesh

Cartosat-3 was launched on 27 November 2019 using the Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV) and is currently in service with ISRO. So what is it about Cartosat-3 you want to know about?
-

Thanks for the Information.
I am talking about cartosat 3a mission which is a follow up mission in different orbit could have provided round the clock coverage of land mass is delayed due to HSF reschedule

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Banned
I am talking about cartosat 3a mission which is a follow up mission in different orbit could have provided round the clock coverage of land mass is delayed due to HSF reschedule
I am not sure about it.

Swesh

Its mass is listed as over 1800 kg. That's much bigger than a normal human being. Even bigger than average Americans!

Pictures of RISAT 1 (Not RISAT 1A) can be found here.

RISAT-1 is 1,858 kg, RISAT-1A (EOS-04) is 1710 kg. so slightly lighter

Vamsi

Country flag
Any other remote sensing missions are not hindered due to Gaganyaan in any way.Budget for Gaganyaan is different from the main budget allocated to ISRO. As far as Cartosat3A is concerned it will go into same orbit as it's predecessor. All the 3 sats of RISAT-2B series are providing round the clock coverage of land mass in all weather conditions.

Swesh

This is reply of loksabha question asked by MP regarding launching of upcoming satellite on March 5, 2020. Clearly mentioned upcoming launch from that year. Cartosat 3a

Attachments

Swesh

Any other remote sensing missions are not hindered due to Gaganyaan in any way.Budget for Gaganyaan is different from the main budget allocated to ISRO. As far as Cartosat3A is concerned it will go into same orbit as it's predecessor. All the 3 sats of RISAT-2B series are providing round the clock coverage of land mass in all weather conditions.
It also mentioned back GISAT-2 SATELLITE as i mentioned earlier

Swesh

Are you sure about that whole gslv mk3 is booked gaganyan many 3ton+ says are blocked due to this they also delayed development of sce200 which is most crucial for us. Sce200 project might be limbo due to whole Ukraine situation

Swesh

Are you sure about that whole gslv mk3 is booked gaganyan many 3ton+ says are blocked due to this they also delayed development of sce200 which is most crucial for us. Sce200 project might be limbo due to whole Ukraine situation
They also halted third launch pad development to adjust funds

Vamsi

Country flag
dei...there were initially 10 GSLV-MK3'S booked before Gaganyaan was announced. The GSLV-MK3's for Gaganyaan are seperate from these initial 10 Mk-3s. SCE-200 was in development since 2007. The main reason for delay in SCE-200 is not because if Gaganyaan. Ukraine only gave us the "know-how" of the engine. Then ISRO started to do R&D to gain "Know-why" on their own.This is the main reason for delay.

Swesh

dei...there were initially 10 GSLV-MK3'S booked before Gaganyaan was announced. The GSLV-MK3's for Gaganyaan are seperate from these initial 10 Mk-3s. SCE-200 was in development since 2007. The main reason for delay in SCE-200 is not because if Gaganyaan. Ukraine only gave us the "know-how" of the engine. Then ISRO started to do R&D to gain "Know-why" on their own.This is the main reason for delay.
Do you actually follow the sce200 project every now then give deadline to test it's engine not single test has happened

Swesh

I am more exited about this EXOWORLDS missions. It will be as uniques as Hubble & James Webb Space Telescope. I hope Mudi baba approves this as early as possible.

View attachment 137008
So you got your hands on mass 2022 vedio very interesting development. If I am not wrong it's also mentioned RHU TD mission.

Swesh

is any company making hydrolox engine ??
Actually we just can't say anything about any new space startup besides agnikul and skyroot they publish a lot of data and attract lot of investment and also using isro facilities activily to test their engines rests are just on internet site nothing on ground

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles