ISRO General News and Updates

JHARHEADD

Country flag
PissRO se aur kya ummeed karoge, sarkari organisation hai wo bhi. Now I’ll be labelled an anti-National paxitani.
Bhai I got silenced by the mods when i committed on your reply in the special forces thread. Anyways, all I wanted to say was you seem like an extremely pessimistic, ungrateful, sad human being who bitches about everything wrong with my country and its entities. Please stop doing so, I have literally had enough of your subtle ways of disrespecting various organisations of Bharat that I truly admire.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Bhai I got silenced by the mods when i committed on your reply in the special forces thread. Anyways, all I wanted to say was you seem like an extremely pessimistic, ungrateful, sad human being who bitches about everything wrong with my country and its entities. Please stop doing so, I have literally had enough of your subtle ways of disrespecting various organisations of Bharat that I truly admire.
Keep admiring them, maybe you’ll end up being a failure as well, I admire Tata more than sarkari companies.

Vikram314

Country flag
Bro no offence to yo but Don't you think there are way too many delays happening.

Swesh

Swesh

@FalconSlayers @fire starter @Love Charger @Vikram314

Swesh

Varoon2

Country flag
"NewsX" is evidently the first channel to announce the commencement of the process for building the new space port at Kulasekharapatnam. Plus several other nuggets, in interview with S. Somanath. Mentions all the advantages of the new space port, including doing away with the 'dog leg manoeuvre'.

Swesh

Kulasekarapatnam -

• 1000+ acres acquired out of 2500 acres needed, rest of land will be acquired in next 8-10 months
  • 2 to 3 years more to realise
  • Small class of vehicles - SSLV and small vehicles from private

indiatester

Country flag
Kulasekarapatnam -

• 1000+ acres acquired out of 2500 acres needed, rest of land will be acquired in next 8-10 months
Is 2500 acres sufficient for launch vehicle activity?
My university (Hyderabad Central University) was ~2500 acres.

Swesh

Kulasekarapatnam -

I have strong feeling that tn govt will ditch isro after long investment by isro nothing should be finalized before 90% land acquisition

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles