ISRO General News and Updates

salute

Complete blackout of this news in british media even though it concerns them. Contrast this with news of petty crimes happening even in remort parts of India reported in international media.
By the way I read this on theregister.co.uk ....the brits in the comments were behaving funny, they say rocket making is nothing big we can easily do it. The real thing is to develop satellites. :bounce:

Britons really have nothing much to show in the 21st century. They have a deep inferiority complex.

http://forums.theregister.co.uk/forum/1/2015/07/06/india_to_launch_five_brit_satellites/
building satellites someone should tell those stupid brits their satellites weigh 9 - 10 kgs three of them and couple of others around 500kgs not a big thing, :laugh:

so when is uk manned mission,mars mission,moon mission,space shuttle planned,
india is moving in direction of these programs,
wonder what they gonna say then. :laugh:

manindra

Country flag
The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) successfully conducted the much-awaited ‘full endurance test’ of the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle Mk III’s indigenous cryogenic CE-20 engine at ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC) in Mahendragiri in the district on Thursday.

The CE-20 was ignited and tested for 800 seconds from 5 p.m. to study the performance of the engine though the actual required duration was only 635 seconds.

During the actual flight of the GSLV, the engine will be ignited for only 635 seconds.

Parameters normal

“All major parameters of CE-20 were normal and the test comfortably met all predetermined results,” D. Karthikesan, Director, IPRC, Mahendragiri, who witnessed the test along with his colleagues, told The Hindu on Thursday evening.

An elated Mr. Karthikesan termed the successful conduct of ‘full endurance test’ yet another milestone in developing a bigger and more powerful indigenously built high thrust cryogenic upper stage for the 43-metre-tall GSLV Mk III that would position heavier payloads (satellites weighing about 4,000 kg) in the geostationary orbit.

He said that the subsystems of CE-20 such as injector, thrust chamber, gas generator, liquid oxygen and liquid hydrogen turbo pumps were tested at the IPRC, known among the ISRO scientists as the ‘Jet Propulsion Laboratory of India’, as every parameter of ISRO’s launch vehicles are tested only here.

A suborbital flight test of GSLV Mk III launcher, with a passive cryogenic third stage, was successfully carried out on December 18, 2014, and was used to test a Crew Module Atmospheric Re-entry Experiment (CARE) on a suborbital trajectory.

A morale booster

Since the ISRO has planned to go in for the next launch of GSLV Mk III within next 18 months, the successful ‘full endurance test’ for 800 seconds has come as a morale booster for its scientists at IPRC.

The mission will put in the GSAT-19E communication satellite into orbit.
http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/tamil-nadu/article7432042.ece

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag

i will not tolerate this. how dare india use british AID money in rocket and space. i will go to international court of justice:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Because Britain does not have it's own platform to launch satellites :p ..
Btw no British media reported this , becoz its there baiszaati as land of snake charmer and rope trick has sent their satellite in space
Complete blackout of this news in british media even though it concerns them. Contrast this with news of petty crimes happening even in remort parts of India reported in international media.
By the way I read this on theregister.co.uk ....the brits in the comments were behaving funny, they say rocket making is nothing big we can easily do it. The real thing is to develop satellites. :bounce:

Britons really have nothing much to show in the 21st century. They have a deep inferiority complex.

http://forums.theregister.co.uk/forum/1/2015/07/06/india_to_launch_five_brit_satellites/
Consumer confidence is all time low in "Not so great anymore" Britain...economy is in deflation. British media
wants to hide the achievements of Asian powers like India ...to keep the illusion in its citizens that Britain is still great...to keep the sinking confidence from sinking down further.
building satellites someone should tell those stupid brits their satellites weigh 9 - 10 kgs three of them and couple of others around 500kgs not a big thing, :laugh:

so when is uk manned mission,mars mission,moon mission,space shuttle planned,
india is moving in direction of these programs,
wonder what they gonna say then. :laugh:
i fully agree with what you gentlemen wrote * as quoted above (

i myself checked the brit media and as you observed - not a trace of anything - until one day later when ONLY the bbc had it , not on front page but hidden in the asia section

i suppose their excuse would be that technically it was a hong kong subsidiary of a brit company so it was for the chinese and not for britain
but i am disappointed with their attitude and it seems to me they are hiding indias achievements and promoting the negative aspects eg indias daughter and other such unfair play

but never mind , shortly india is to launch the space shuttle demonstrator - let's see them try to hide that one - the only way they can do that is to cover their eyes

so if from now one they want to live with their eyes closed regarding India - they will be caught on the wrong foot when one day they will have no choice but to open their eyes and face reality - it will come as a shock to them and a lot of catching up and adjusting of their ideas about india, will they have to do !

@bose @brational @anupamsurey @ersakthivel @Blackwater
@cobra commando @Hari Sud @Kunal Biswas @LETHALFORCE @pmaitra @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Srinivas_K @sorcerer @TejasMK3 @Yusuf @jackprince @Bangalorean @indiandefencefan @aliyah @hit&run @VIP @Razor @Blood+
@Screambowl @Sylex21 @angeldude13 @blueblood @DingDong @Zebra

prohumanity

Country flag
Devaluing other civilizations has been in the DNA of imperialist Brits...they are subtly evil and cunning ..Britain has past...India is future...lets see how these parasites can stop march of 1.2 billion determined Indians.

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
It would have been news in Brit media if ISRO had failed the mission. They must have written negative news in advance, someone should heck them.

Blackwater

Stop changing requirements during the development phase. Stop complaining when things are accomplished with at least 5 years delay. Be completely oblivious to said delays. You may then express the same feelings to DRDO as you did to ISRO.
stop taking 5 yrs to develop one requirements as world and pakis are moving fast then we will have same feeling for DRDO as we have for ISRO.:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
i myself checked the brit media and as you observed - not a trace of anything - until one day later when ONLY the bbc had it , not on front page but hidden in the asia section

i suppose their excuse would be that technically it was a hong kong subsidiary of a brit company so it was for the chinese and not for britain
but i am disappointed with their attitude and it seems to me they are hiding indias achievements and promoting the negative aspects eg indias daughter and other such unfair play

but never mind , shortly india is to launch the space shuttle demonstrator - let's see them try to hide that one - the only way they can do that is to cover their eyes

so if from now one they want to live with their eyes closed regarding India - they will be caught on the wrong foot when one day they will have no choice but to open their eyes and face reality - it will come as a shock to them and a lot of catching up and adjusting of their ideas about india, will they have to do !
Britain is full of lawyers and bankers now...two of the most hated professions.......they can add money but not value to our economy and hence have been lowered in our foreign policy. it is better we ignore that little island.

salute

]
and they being busy in doing that sh*t,
remember slumdog millionaire full of derogatory remarks to india,
how that sh*tty movie got so many oscars,
yeah india have lot of poverty but they want it keep rubbing it on face of india,

"no matter what you achieve,you are still dirty,filthy poor people,so lower to us brits."

blueblood

Britain is full of lawyers and bankers now...two of the most hated professions.......they can add money but not value to our economy and hence have been lowered in our foreign policy. it is better we ignore that little island.
Well Cameron is trying hard that we don't. From an British Indian PM from Southall to cajoling Modi for a visit. Problem is India needs investment and UK needs to invest outside their service based economy.

http://www.thehindu.com/business/In...-economic-corridor-project/article4865868.ece

The best way to piss off those racist mofos is by taking their money and use it for our needs. :megusta:

sorcerer

Country flag
i fully agree with what you gentlemen wrote * as quoted above (

These are news Brits like to celebrate
Pants? Queen Victoria's underwear sold for £12,000 at auction

A pair of Queen Victoria’s cotton knickers with a 45in (114cm) waistband have fetched £12,090 at auction.

They were sold alongside nightdresses, stockings and hats worn by Victoria and her third child, Princess Alice.
http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...victorias-underwear-sold-for-12000-at-auction
Cant blame the Ukistanis ..They are trying hard to be Pakistanis.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Well Cameron is trying hard that we don't. From an British Indian PM from Southall to cajoling Modi for a visit. Problem is India needs investment and UK needs to invest outside their service based economy.
:lol:
The best way to piss off those racist mofos is by taking their money and use it for our needs.
Aren't we already using their aid for our space program...and we didn't even give them MMRCA contract.

CrYsIs

Country flag
People should understand that Nationalism should not be mixed with science.

There is nothing wrong in UK criticizing our space program.They raise a valid point when they question Indian morality of spending money on space science when country is facing extreme poverty.

We should counter them by not resorting to abusing them,but explaining them politely about the importance of space science to overall socio economic development of a country.

blueblood

:lol:

Aren't we already using their aid for our space program...and we didn't even give them MMRCA contract.
After MMRCA saga, I used to post there as Brit complaining that Indians are using aid money to fund a R&D program for new chicken tikka masala and bollywood movies. Fun times...:rotfl:

sorcerer

Country flag
We should counter them by not resorting to abusing them,but explaining them politely about the importance of space science to overall socio economic development of a country.
:D A so called developed country should be "explained" about the possibility of SPace science in overall socio economic development!!!!

Last edited:

blueblood

There is nothing wrong in UK criticizing our space program.They raise a valid point when they question Indian morality of spending money on space science when country is facing extreme poverty.

Seriously dude......:doh:

Every Indian contributed Rs 3.6 for MOM. I am pretty certain I would have contributed the share of 1000 poor Indians for Tiranga on MARS.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
have you been living under a rock...:lol: The Brits hate us.(in the political sphere obviously)

salute

totally agreed,going off topic,

is it not enough to say that indias space budget is around 1 percent of gdp,
and hugh country like india have to spend that much atleast and cannot afford to stay behind in space tech,

knock yourself out.

anupamsurey

Country flag
@CrYsIs and we should also mention in passing that many developed countries like UK do not have the capability to launch a space mission.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles