Israel-Palestine Conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
Because the collective might of our social order puts these errant/freaks in their place :laugh: It was all about might. Always
If might is right, then why are you Hindus so upset that some temples were destroyed by Muslims centuries ago? They had the might and you Hindus were weak, so by your logic they had the right to do anything they wanted to you Hindus, and you Hindus should stop complaining about it.

Deccani

Tihar Jail
Banned
If might is right, then why are you Hindus so upset that some temples were destroyed by Muslims centuries ago? They had the might and you Hindus were weak, so by your logic they had the right to do anything they wanted to you Hindus, and you Hindus should stop complaining about it.
Temples were destroyed by invaders who came just for looting but all Muslim rulers were not destroying temples . and during that period of time , it was quite common even among the hindu kings to destroy each other temples and Idols .

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
Temples were destroyed by invaders who came just for looting but all Muslim rulers were not destroying temples . and during that period of time , it was quite common even among the hindu kings to destroy each other temples and Idols .
I know that but I am talking about the arguments raised by some of the "Hindu nationalists".

When the circumstances suit them they will say that "might is right" (like one did right now). But when it comes to their history, they love to play the victim card.

Deccani

Tihar Jail
Banned
I know that but I am talking about the arguments raised by some of the "Hindu nationalists".

When the circumstances suit them they will say that "might is right" (like one did right now). But when it comes to their history, they love to play the victim card.
This is tactic which is used by all depending on the internal and external situations and there are certain times in which every nation has to do things to protect their sovereignty .

If you are talking about 1992 incident then it was needed because the nation was at a very delicate moment because of the ups and downs in the International arena and during that era India was the target of foreign powers .

TrueSpirit1

The Nobody
Banned
Complaining....??? :laugh: Far from that.

We are just catching some wannabes red-handed while they seek to re-write & re-interpret history. It is understandable when these wannabes whine & wail.

Second, we are setting things right in accordance with our wishes. The Future (a resurgent India) & the mandate does not bode well for your likes.

Last but not least, don't mention me. Don't quote me.

Why ? Because, I am compelled to stoop to your level to knock the knee out of your make-believe arguments.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
Complaining....??? :laugh: Far from that.

We are just catching some wannabes red-handed while they seek to re-write & re-interpret history. It is understandable when these wannabes whine & wail.

Second, we are setting things right in accordance with our wishes. The Future (a resurgent India) & the mandate does not bode well for your likes.

Last but not least, don't mention me. Don't quote me.

Why ? Because, I am compelled to stoop to your level to knock the knee out of your make-believe arguments.
Are you telling me that you are perfectly comfortable with the fact that Muslim conquerors have destroyed Hindu temples and dominated Hindus (mainly of North India) for over half a millennium? Are you telling me that most "Hindu nationalists" are comfortable with this fact? Are you telling me that this fact plays no role in the ideology of "Hindu nationalists" and their identity?

If you are, then I can only laugh. Simply open your eyes and look through some of the articles posted by "Hindu nationalists" throughout the Internet, or even some of the stuff posted on this very forum. It is beyond doubt that a victim complex forms an essential part of the modern "Hindu nationalist" identity, but according to you, no "Hindu" should feel ashamed of his history or criticize Islam for its actions in India, because after all, "might makes right". :rofl:

I am free to mention and quote whoever I please, and I will especially do so when people make ridiculous, nonsensical arguments (like you just did). You have never "knocked the knee" out of anyone's argument, ever; rather, you have consistently run away after being challenged.

TrueSpirit1

The Nobody
Banned
Are you telling me that you are perfectly comfortable with the fact that Muslim conquerors have destroyed Hindu temples and dominated Hindus (mainly of North India) for over half a millennium? Are you telling me that most "Hindu nationalists" are comfortable with this fact? Are you telling me that this fact plays no role in the ideology of "Hindu nationalists" and their identity?

If you are, then I can only laugh. Simply open your eyes and look through some of the articles posted by "Hindu nationalists" throughout the Internet, or even some of the stuff posted on this very forum. It is beyond doubt that a victim complex forms an essential part of the modern "Hindu nationalist" identity, but according to you, no "Hindu" should feel ashamed of his history or criticize Islam for its actions in India, because after all, "might makes right". :rofl:

I am free to mention and quote whoever I please, and I will especially do so when people make ridiculous, nonsensical arguments (like you just did). You have never "knocked the knee" out of anyone's argument, ever; rather, you have consistently run away after being challenged.
Your verbal diarrhea would find no takers here & get this to your thick skull: Your rabid self-loathing & acute insecurity (regarding your confused identity) would not be entertained here. One can only pity such wretched existence.

Second, one is simply not interested to stoop to level of morons in order to engage them & degrade themselves in the process. So, your wailing has no takers.

Carry on wasting your life by indulging in hate, envy & rabidly insecure taunts, Uncle. The types of you don't not have much time left in this nation so seek your long-pending asylum in your fav. terrorist nations.

All this while, since you cannot help it, keep entertaining us by your hysterically clown-ish moorings :laugh:

Chao.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Gentlemen, please calm down. Tis the season to be merry.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag

After yesterday's Rocket attacks from Gaza IAF strike the Launch site and a Weapons factory

"IAF aircraft targeted terror infrastructure in the Gaza Strip," according to a statement from the army. "A weapon manufacturing facility was targeted in the Central Gaza Strip, and a weapons storage facility was targeted in the Northern Gaza Strip. Direct hits were confirmed."

Thursday's rocket attack was the second in 24 hours. Late Wednesday night, a rocket was fired from Gaza and slammed into an open area near Ashkelon. There were no injuries and no damage in that attack either, officials said.
After rocket attack, IAF strikes targets in Gaza | The Times of Israel

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Crowds meet Palestinian prisoners with fanfare in Ramallah

The third phase of Palestinian prisoner releases, agreed to as a confidence-building measure to support ongoing peace talks, went ahead late Monday night and into Tuesday morning

At approximately 1 a.m. local time, the remaining 18 convicts were transferred from the prison to the Beitunia checkpoint, en route to celebrations in Ramallah.

In Jerusalem earlier Monday evening, dozens of people, many of whom had lost family members to terror attacks, protested the move, and a last-minute High Court petition to stop the releases was rejected.

Israeli critics of the releases put the blame on Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and the powerful settler lobby, with many charging that the government should have chosen to stop settlement construction instead of freeing convicted murderers to build confidence between the sides.

Netanyahu for his part is expected to approve plans to build 1,400 new homes in the West Bank and East Jerusalem in the coming days.

Crowds meet Palestinian prisoners with fanfare in Ramallah | The Times of Israel

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
IAF Hits Several Targets In Gaza

Israeli Air Force (IAF) aircraft struck several targets in Gaza on Thursday night.

According to an IDF statement, the aircraft targeted a terror infrastructure site in central Gaza and three concealed rocket launchers in northern Gaza. All aircraft safely returned to their bases.

The airstrikes came several hours after a rocket launched by terrorists in the Hamas-ruled territory exploded in one of the communities along the Gaza security fence.

No injuries or damage were reported.

"Terrorist organizations have targeted Israeli civilians. The IDF will continue to act decisively as required against anyone who carries out terror against the State of Israel," said the IDF statement.

» IAF Hits Several Targets In Gaza

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Hours after Sharon's death, rocket fired from Gaza at Israel

A Kassam rocket was fired from the Gaza Strip at southern Israel Saturday evening, not far from where relatives of late ex-prime minister Ariel Sharon gathered at the family home at Shikmim Farm.

Red alert sirens sounded in the area near the coastal city of Ashkelon, but no impact was reported, an IDF spokesperson said.

Palestinian sources reported Israeli retaliatory airstrikes into the Gaza Strip shortly thereafter. There was no confirmation of the reports.

Israel evacuated the Gaza Strip under Sharon's orders in 2005. Two years later, the Palestinian Islamist group Hamas forcefully took over the coastal enclave, expelling members of the governing Fatah party.

Hours after Sharon's death, rocket fired from Gaza at Israel | The Times of Israel

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Two rockets fired from Gaza as Sharon funeral ends

Two rockets were fired at the western Negev from Gaza on Monday afternoon just as the funeral for former prime minister Ariel Sharon ended.

The two rockets fell in an open area near the border fence in the Sha'ar Hanegev regional council. There were no injuries or damage reported.

Many of Israel's top leaders and dignitaries were nearby at the Sharon family's Sycamore Farm, located just east of the town of Sderot and only several kilometers from the border with Gaza.

Earlier in the day two rockets landed inside the strip. The IDF said they were test fires by militant groups in the Strip.

Officials had expressed worries over Gaza militants targeting the funeral, moving Iron Dome anti-missile batteries to protect the high-profile event from attack.

Gazan rockets have hit the Sharon property several times in the past.

Two rockets fired from Gaza as Sharon funeral ends | The Times of Israel

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag

Twitter suspends Hamas's Qassam Brigades account

Twitter suspended the official English account of the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades – the military wing of Hamas – without warning the group, the Palestinian news site Safa reported over the weekend.

The supervisor of the terrorist group's account said the social media organization suspended the organization's account on Thursday after being pressured by Zionist groups and Christians.

In a statement on the Qassam Brigades' website, the account manager said Twitter closed the account because of an image published depicting Palestinian resistance to the West.

The group strongly condemned the decision.

"The Qassam Brigades confirmed that they did not violate Twitter's terms of service ever, asserting that reason behind the suspension is Twitter subordination to US government and Israel' as usual
," they said on their website

They also spoke out against Twitter's two-sided policy.

Twitter suspends Hamas's Qassam Brigades account - Israel News, Ynetnews

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
IAF Retaliates against Overnight Rocket Attack against Israel

Overnight, rockets were launched from the Gaza Strip towards Israel. Five rockets were successfully intercepted by the Iron Dome active missile defense system. In response, the Israel Air Force targeted a terror site, an underground rocket-launcher, a weapons-storage facility and a weapons-manufacturing site, all located in the northern Gaza Strip. Direct hits were confirmed.

Lt. Col. Peter Lerner, IDF Spokesman: "Tonight, Iron Dome proved once more its efficiency in protecting the civilians of southern Israel. Gaza, under Hamas' rule, has turned into a hub of rocket terrorism jeopardizing innocent Israelis in the south of Israel. The IDF response was precise, swift and efficient in eliminating terror capabilities that only exist in order to terrorize, kill and maim Israelis."

IAF Retaliates to Overnight Rocket Attack against Israel

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Rocket hits open area in Sha'ar Hanegev; none injured

A rocket hit an open area between two communities in Sha'ar Hanegev Regional Council. No injuries were reported. The rocket was most likely launched from the center of the Gaza Strip.

A color red alert sounded in the area of Sdot Negev and Sha'ar Hanegev regional councils prior to the hits.

There were no injuries or damages reported.

Rocket hits open area in Sha'ar Hanegev; none injured - Israel News, Ynetnews

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
IAF responds to rocket attacks in Sha'ar Hanegev

Israeli aircraft attacked two terror hubs in the center of Gaza Strip late Saturday night in response to the rockets launched at Israel from Gaza earlier in the night.

Rockets landed in an open area between two communities in Sha'ar Hanegev. No injuries were reported and residents were not given special instructions.

The IDF Spokesperson said that all attacks were direct hits on the intended targets. (Yoav Zitun)

IAF responds to rocket attacks in Sha'ar Hanegev - Israel News, Ynetnews

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Rockets hit open area in south

At least one rocket hit an open area in the Eshkol Regional Council and two rockets hit open areas near Eilat on Monday.

No injuries or damage were reported. IDF troops are canvassing the area in search of the rocket.

Earlier, explosions were heard near the southernmost town.

The IDF and police were combing the region, and two hits were detected in open areas.

A rocket was launched early Monday morning at Sha'ar HaNegev Regional Council. There were no injuries or damage reported.

On Saturday, a rocket hit an open area between two communities in Sha'ar Hanegev Regional Council. No injuries were reported. The rocket was most likely launched from the center of the Gaza Strip.

Rockets hit open area in south - Israel News, Ynetnews

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Rocket hits open area in Sdot Negev; none injured

Rocket launched from the Gaza Strip hit in an open area in the Sdot Negev Regional Council. No injuries or damage were reported.

A red alert siren sounded in the Netivot region. Residents reported to hearing blasts. No injuries were immediately reported.

Last week, at least one rocket hit an open area in the Eshkol Regional Council and two rockets hit open areas near Eilat. No injuries or damage were reported.

The IDF and police were combing the region, and two hits were detected in open areas.

On Wednesday, Military Intelligence Chief Brigadier General Aviv Kochavi said that despite a drop in the number of missiles and rockets threatening Israel, their level of precision has drastically risen.

"Some 170,000 rockets and missiles are threatening the State of Israel from all regions. Up until recently, the number was much greater and it has decreased, but it will go up again.

"They are much more precise and a lot more lethal. The most significant thing we would like to point out is the fact that the enemy has the capability to land mass amounts of arms on Israeli cities," he said.

Rocket hits open area in Sdot Negev; none injured - Israel News, Ynetnews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles