Israel - Hamas Gaza Conflict Oct-2023

vishnugupt

Country flag
Israel has used their alliance with USA for decades to their advantage repeatedly destroying their Arab neighbors. Iran has backing of Russia and China. If USA thinks it will be a cake walk they will be mistaken. I think this is a well designed trap that arrogant are leading uSA into?
Deep down neither Russia nor China want to destroy Israel.

Everyone knows how unpredictable these mullahs are. Same anti-west chuslims can turn anti-Russia or Anti-China overnight.

Though this is also equally true that Israel Palestine conflict is being fueled by Iran on behalf of China and Russia to drawn USA away from Ukraine.

In this process chance of serious escalation is always be there.

Country flag
Deep down neither Russia nor China want to destroy Israel.

Everyone knows how unpredictable these mullahs are. Same anti-west chuslims can turn anti-Russia or Anti-China overnight.

Though this is also equally true that Israel Palestine conflict is being fueled by Iran on behalf of China and Russia to drawn USA away from Ukraine.

In this process chance of serious escalation is always be there.
These mullaha can be an oil bonanza for Putin. Let Iran close the strait of Hormuz and oil prices will double over night. Russia has been helping Iran in their nuclear program so I don’t think the relationship is new their is strategic depth to it.

Country flag
They can just restrict themselves to passing or vetoing resolutions against Iran and condemning Israel in United Nations. That's it.

Meddelling in Iran will be 2nd front for them.
Russia is involved in Iranian nuclear program for years

vishnugupt

Country flag
It is a well designed trap 🪤 and Biden not surprisingly is sleepwalking into it.
Ofcourse, the blame for 07 Oct lies squarely on Hamas. The clearing of Gaza is also justified by IDF.

But to bomb Iran embassy and then claim self defence, deserves a resounding thrashing.
You sure about China Russia? China is a bunch of cowards, no action, all statements. They backtrack even on anti piracy ops. Am not sure they will shed blood for Iran, at all
Russia.. well, they could. But then, this is not Soviet Union. The spirit of SU remains, but the body has disintegrated.
What can Russia do to help Iran??
Actually Israel did not attacked Iranian Embassy. Israel attacked a adjacent IRGC building where this meeting was taking place.

Technically this building was in Embassy compound.

Technically Syria is still in war with Israel and these Generals was part of Hizbullah. Hence a legitimate Target. I think Russia and China understand this.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
The world
Actually Israel did not attacked Iranian Embassy. Israel attacked a adjacent IRGC building where this meeting was taking place.

Technically Syria is still in war with Israel and these Generals was part of Hizbullah. Hence a legitimate Target. I think Russia and China understand this.
Embassy compound is still embassy since the whole compound is foreign soil. Iranian soil to be exact.
There is no legitimacy in this kind of attack. If we go along with this, then any country can bomb embassy compounds and claim innocence.

Country flag

it is a violation of UN charter to attack another countries embassy. But Israel is allowed to getaway with anything.

vishnugupt

Country flag
These mullaha can be an oil bonanza for Putin. Let Iran close the strait of Hormuz and oil prices will double over night. Russia has been helping Iran in their nuclear program so I don’t think the relationship is new their is strategic depth to it.
Russia is involved in Iranian nuclear program for years

It appears so but in reality Russia is not helping Iran in Nuclear weapons. Otherwise Iran would have nuclear weapons decades ago like North Korea.

Russia is a signatory of Nuclear nonproliferation treaty

Russia is helping in strategic weapons only.

vishnugupt

Country flag
Could be, But I don't think so Iran will take such a big risk. Even ME countries will not support Iran.

DingDong

Country flag
Israel has used their alliance with USA for decades to their advantage repeatedly destroying their Arab neighbors. Iran has backing of Russia and China. If USA thinks it will be a cake walk they will be mistaken. I think this is a well designed trap that arrogant Israelis are leading uSA into?
Israel has no strategic depth, Iran needs just one breakthrough, just one malfunction in the defense. Fighting against Hamas and fighting against a country the size of Iran are different games.

However, Israel's innocent civilians suffered the worst atrocities at the hands of Hamas, and many are still being held hostage. It is certainly not arrogance, more like irrational vengeance.

Jimih

Country flag
There is no legitimacy in this kind of attack. If we go along with this, then any country can bomb embassy compounds and claim innocence.
Well nobody batted their eyelids when Unkil Sam blewed up a Chinese embassy in Serbia (part of former Yugoslavia)

Last edited:
Country flag
Israel has no strategic depth, Iran needs just one breakthrough, just one malfunction in the defense. Fighting against Hamas and fighting against a country the size of Iran are different games.

However, Israel's innocent civilians suffered the worst atrocities at the hands of Hamas, and many are still being held hostage. It is certainly not
arrogance, more like irrational vengeance.
Israel has strategic depth . It is called USA anything Israel wants USA has to do and pay for. The game changer has been Saudi Arabia their move away from USA has been a liberating moment for the Middle East.

Country flag
Could be, But I don't think so Iran will take such a big risk. Even ME countries will not support Iran.
I think you are wrong Saudi Arabia has clearly said they will not support USA in any way against an attack on Iran. This is actually a first . I remember in 90 when I was going to the gulf Bush had to get the ok for desert storm from the Saudis.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
I think you are wrong Saudi Arabia has clearly said they will not support USA in any way against an attack on Iran. This is actually a first . I remember in 90 when I was going to the gulf Bush had to get the ok for desert storm from the Saudis.
That'd be a sight, after centuries... Shia and Sunni coordinating with each other.
But frankly speaking Israel should just let this matter to rest. So far, everyone is happy. Everything is balanced. Should Israel attack, the real test of so called Islamic brotherhood will happen.

vishnugupt

Country flag
My reply was for specific situation, in case Iran block strait of hormuz which will affect many other gulf countries.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles