Israel - Gaza Conflict 2021 (Aftermath of Violence at Al-Aqsa Mosque)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade

Country flag
My Goys.
You can agree that the only single reason Indians support Israel is not because any magical Joo love but because we love seeing the Jehadis getting thrashed and flattened right and proper, something we couldn't do here without repercussions.

Even that Armeni-Azeri war thread, people supporting Armeni inspite of CHRISTIAN BAD sentiment here, only because they were against Azharbhaijani sullas.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
My Goys.
You can agree that the only single reason Indians support Israel is not because any magical Joo love but because we love seeing the Jehadis getting thrashed and flattened right and proper, something we couldn't do here without repercussions.

Even that Armeni-Azeri war thread, people supporting Armeni inspite of CHRISTIAN BAD sentiment here, only because they were against Azharbhaijani sullas.
Thats why have fevicoled all anti semitic pages for few days. ;)

Harry101

Country flag
My Goys.

Islam is anti non-Muslims/kaafirs and we kaafirs hate it in response. Simple. Islam is basically a regressive patriarchal cult which tortures even Muslim women. So I think the downfall of Islam will happen only when Muslim women are liberated from this cult and treated as equal humans. Islamic patriarchy has to be smashed to defeat Islam.
Christianity has evolved in the West and you don't see them antagonizing a whole community and doing jihad. PS. I feel bad for @shade when guys here mock Christianity, but I believe he/she knows we love him/her

Last edited:

shade

Country flag
Islam is anti non-Muslims/kaafirs and we kaafirs hate it in response. Simple. Islam is basically a regressive patriarchal cult which tortures even Muslim women. So I think the downfall of Islam will happen only when Muslim women are liberated from this cult and treated as equal humans. Islamic patriarchy has to be smashed to defeat Islam
Their book makes them pozz-proof.
It is the reason Feminism, Liberalism, Atheism, LGBTQWERT etc hasn't affected them, because they only have one response to such stimuli, that is SAR-KALAM of the liberal or feminist whatever.
Hindus, Christians, Seekhs, Jooz, Boodists and any other religions can be pozzed by the aforementioned ideologies but not Islam.

You know clueless dindus here easily accepted making this country explicitly (((secular))) via that constitutional amendment by Indira G?
Try the same shit in Porkland or Kangladesh or any of these Juhumuriyat -e- Islami, and see how you get flayed.
Because they know what exactly (((secularism))) does.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Their book makes them pozz-proof.
It is the reason Feminism, Liberalism, Atheism, LGBTQWERT etc hasn't affected them, because they only have one response to such stimuli, that is SAR-KALAM of the liberal or feminist whatever.
Hindus, Christians, Seekhs, Jooz, Boodists and any other religions can be pozzed by the aforementioned ideologies but not Islam.

You know clueless dindus here easily accepted making this country explicitly (((secular))) via that constitutional amendment by Indira G?
Try the same shit in Porkland or Kangladesh or any of these Juhumuriyat -e- Islami, and see how you get flayed.
Because they know what exactly (((secularism))) does.
Mia khalifa is a mooslame.Their is a pattern behind consistent miserable conditions of mooslame in all countries and the consistent blame game which they play. So how does it work? The basic doctrine of islame is to deliberately follow an unsustainable plan leading up to a resource fuck up later.

Want seks? Marry that underage teenage girl and rape her without consent. Want more seks? Marry 4 girls, . Want children? Have 3 dozen rojgaar is burden of Government and keep whining victimhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles